Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wyvern Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Target 3000 miles and closing Zash thought to himself while looking through binoculars. He put them back in the pack he had slung over his shoulder. He looked down into the needle point of the build.Pursue target Zash received the mental message. Got it Zash nodded and stepped off the needle plummeting for several stories before spread his arms and lighting a fire underneath him still in mid air. The fire causing a massive updraft and keeping him suspended in the air. He straighten himself up to standing and fix his tie before casually walking on air after the flying beast.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:58 pm

"Kyle opened a small rift and snatched the tail and chucked it in. "Jane is going to get a small surprise in the lab." Kyle laughed as he opened a larger rift and nodded for them to go through.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:43 pm

" I always feel like that's like throwing it into a black hole." Zash commented before dusting himself off. Zash took out a small rag and wiped the green dragon fluid from his blade. His sword now sparkling clean, he resheathed it. Zash owned his sword and kept good care of it but unlike Kyle he hardly ever drew it to battle he used it for disecting purposes.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm

"You do know I can still read your thoughts, and I do use my sword, remember that Small dragon? who do you think sliced it in half." Kyle scolded as he walked through the rift. Kyle looked around and noticed small patches of fire and alot of wrecked cars. "How does a Golem cause all of this?" Kyle muttered, pulling out his sword. A car sailed through the air and landed in front of kyle. He jumped on top of the car and looked for the rock monster. "There it is Zash, its in the parking lot of the Taco Bell to our left." He called out as he started walking towards the parking lot, dodging cars and some lamp polls.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 am

" Yeah I could tell by the war path." He confirmed as he squatted on the side of the hood of the car Kyle had been on moments ago. He twirled the blade he hand in his hand before tossing it into the air opening both of his hands wide he threw them behind his back. " You know I've yet to add a Golem heart to my collection!" He said with a wild glint in his eye as he shot off with just his right sending him in a spin as he blasted forward, his sword falling right into it's hilt on Zash's belt. Zash was aware kyle was far faster then him when he was using his fire, hopefully there would be enough of the remains to get the heart.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Kyle warped to right under the Golem and stabbed down into its foot. He warped again and slashed at the beast. The Golem swatted at Kyle with both arms. Kyle jumped and spun fitting perfectly between the Golem's arms.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:21 am

Zash spun in as soon as kyle made his fancy jump. As he sped in he leaped off Kyle's back into the air above the Golem and his partner. The rock body is too hard for me to easily get it out. Zash had deduced as he hung suspended in the air by using his flame thrusters on a certain pressure amount.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Then lets heat up the rock and slice right through him Kyle said shooting a bolt of electricity the engulfing the monster in flames.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Zash let a small grin spray across his face. He let out a breath and leaned forward or more correctly down wards towards the golem. He reach both of his hands behind him crossing them behind his back. " X-Stream!" He shouted. If you weren't super human like Kyle or Zash hismelf you wouldn't have been able to follow him even if you were it would have been hard all you would have seen is a blur where Zash was, the flames surrounding the Golem be blown away and a hole the size of a bowling ball open up in the Golem's chest. If you were super human you could have follow Zash blast by the golem's front slash open the hole and land perfectly just in front of it. Then the air pressure of Zash moving push the flames away.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Kyle jumped over Zash and shot flames at the Golem's head. He flipped twice in the air and rolled when he hit the ground. Fire started to form around Kyle as he started walking forward. "Finish Him." Kyle said, breaking out into a full sprint. The flames that were around kyle went down to his blade, making it sharper and on fire. Kyle jumped up and landed on the shoulder of the rock. He cut off the arm that reached up to grab him and then sliced the head clean off. He did a back flip and landed on the ground. "Well that was fun." Kyle smirked sheathing his blade.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 pm

" KYLE!!!" Zash screeched as he dropped to his knees staring at the golem heart that had been chopped out. " " YOU DAMAGED IT!" He accused pointing right at the now charred black Golem heart." I Wanted it for my collection!! Now how am I suppose to get a fresh Golem heart?!" He asked even though he had said earlier this was the third time this month a Golem had attacked. " Lord now the drake blood will just have a giant gap next to it in the case!" He kept complaining.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:14 pm

"There will always be more Zash, And its only dirt. It should be fine." Kyle rolled his eyes and called Jane. "Hey Jane, anything else we need to kill before we get to base?" Kyle spoke into the phone. "Kyle, there is someone here that wants a word with you and Zash." Jane spoke back a bit shakily. "Ok were on our way." Kyle replied and hung up the phone. "Zash we need to get back to base now." He said opening a rift.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 am

" It is far more then dirt!" He snapped back even though he knew Kyle was on the phone he went on ranting how Golem were ancient stone that had grown so old they had been intwined with souls from the very earth and etc. about the heart. " Why?" Zash finally asked as Kyle told him they needed to get back to base." I was gonna go buy myself a new suit." He complained. But stepped threw the rift anyways.

ooc: Was I Atlas or were you suppose to be?
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Kyle walked through the rift and into the lab. "Where is everyone?" Kyle mumbled. "Hey we're here!" Kyle shouted, waiting for their visitor.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:37 am

Zash sighed as the pair spawned on the other side. Something's off. He thought, Jane was always there to greet them normally. He removed his suit's blazer and fixed his tie. " She said we had a visitor?" Zash asked Kyle he'd just made out that part in the conversation they had had over the phone.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"Ah sorry to keep you waiting." A man in a dark suite walked into the room and smoothed his pants. "Alright who are you?" Kyle called out. "Oh how rude, My name should be familiar, Does Atlas ring a bell?" He smiled. "As in the Titan that holds the sky?" Kyle questioned. "Yes that is me, but as of right now someone is taking my place so I can stop you fools from killing all of the Monsters in the world." Atlas spoke formally. "Kyle looked at Zash. I don't know if we can take him, we may be superhuman, but he is a Titan. "You can't kill us for doing our jobs!" Kyle shouted back as he placed a hand on the hilt of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyvern Rp
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: