Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wyvern Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Target 3000 miles and closing Zash thought to himself while looking through binoculars. He put them back in the pack he had slung over his shoulder. He looked down into the needle point of the build.Pursue target Zash received the mental message. Got it Zash nodded and stepped off the needle plummeting for several stories before spread his arms and lighting a fire underneath him still in mid air. The fire causing a massive updraft and keeping him suspended in the air. He straighten himself up to standing and fix his tie before casually walking on air after the flying beast.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Zash let the blazer he had just taken off hit the floor. The man was so confident it irked Zash but Zash must say he had great taste in clothing. Atlas' suite was far better then Zash's. It's just a name thing, it doesn't mean he's THE Atlas if he was then the sky would have fallen on us since he isn't exactly holding it up right now. " Your not good with your own history then." Zash interfered cutting in. " Atlas was punished for denying the gods and as punishment he was forced to hold up the sky."
" Then I should be in a million and two pieces right about now." A new voice commented. The man's skin was a shiny shade of chrome, his chin had an indent so fierce it was like that part of his face had been bashed in. He had wide shoulders and well built arms which fit well with his puffed out chest and solid torso. Compared to the rest of his body his legs seemed weak and frail, but they just looked normal just put onto the wrong person.
Zash attempted to rack his brain for the myth invovling someone getting chopped up nothing came to mind until the man spoke in his smooth voice that was glazed with the same confidence as Atlas. " The name is Chronos." Zash looked into the titan's eyes a big mistake, the purple disks immediatly sucked in his mind and spat it out like it was taking a spit take with every thought Zash had ever had. The names may have been nothing more then the two being part of the Titan fan club but nothing Zash said could deny he had just been completely seen through by those eyes.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:48 pm

"Well there is that possibility, But It is true, I am not Atlas. Although he is free, We have a temporary fix for the sky for about a month while he goes and kills anything useful to you, why else would the lab be empty?" Chronos laughed. Kyle opened a rift under Chronos and then made him appear above his blade. "Wrong move Human." Chronons spat. Kyle was sent flying backwards and through the wall. Well this sucks. Kyle thought as he got back up.

OoC: Zash this is where you take over as Chronos.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 am

Zash's leg lashed out in a kick to the head the palm of his hand skimming the side of his leg and bathing it in fire. Zash wasn't sure what had happened at this point it was like if you were watching a movie and suddenly hit the skip button and the scene shifted slightly only Zash was the actor in the scene. His leg had continued on it's path to a head kick but it had already pasted Chrono's head and he hadn't been hit. Zash knew it didn't have anything to do with speed because if it had that wouldn't have effected his own speed he would have seen his leg go the full way to where it was but he hadn't the space where Chrono's head was it was like Zash's kick had simply skipped over that part.
Chrono seemed completely uneffected by what had just happened to Zash his own leg lashed out and made an X with Zash's the two crossing just where Zash's flames ended. Chrono's leg was on the inside though so he was able to bring it down and bash Zash in the back of the head. Zash saw nothing but the concrete floor after the kick it was like an old cartoon, he hit the ground and kept sliding piling concrete around him until he stopped in the wall, just a few inches from Kyle.
Zash spat out pebbles. Yeah it REALLY sucks. Zash agreed with Kyle. Zash slid off the wall onto his head and got himself to all fours. He breathed deeply calming himself as he did something changed around him. Chrono's eyebrow rose and he fixed his pure black tie seeing this change in Zash. Zash dragged his sorry but up and stood his face was a look of pure calm and the air around him was cool like the begining of winter had suddenly started around Zash. Kyle, I've entered ice mode now, I'll be the defense, you be the offense. As Zash breathed one more breath the change was clear Zash was no longer a flame user the shift in his mentality had changed his power. There was only one word to describe him now, cool.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:08 pm

I Hope this works. Kyle thought as he ran forward, dodging a punch from Chronos by running on the wall and then diving over a table to get behind him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Chrono made a sharp turn to lead into a kick but something clear with a black line running threw it blocked his leg's path. Chrono had no idea what it had been when his leg broke threw it but he did find an amazing discovery as he did. Breaking the clear thing he realized it was ice and the black line had been Zash's black pants as he had covered the bottom of his leg in ice. The second thing was ice was amazingly hard as he had crushed it the bottom layer of ice had pushed forward and sent his leg back off balencing him.
Zash landed lightly an ice trailing showing where he had come from. He'd followed behind kyle slowly skating on ice and jumped over Chrono's kick he had leading towards kyle to get in front of it. He hit the ground falling onto his shoulder the kick had caused him to half flip. Zash was thankful his ice plan had worked it hadn't been a simple covering his leg with ice the ice itselfg had been shaped into a mechainism but that was a little too much detail for even Zash.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Kyle jumped over Chronos and surrounded him with clones. "Try and find the real one!" all of the Kyle's called out at different times.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Chrono got back to his normal fitting and looked around him surrounded by the kyles. " This brings the saying I'm surrounded by idiots to a new level." He commented straightening his tie.
Zash stood by one of the kyles, not taking an offensive stance in his ice mood his offense was majorly lacking but his speed and defense were threw the roof. He supposed it was the trade off for keeping a cool head.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 am

"Yes, this does change the 'I'm surrounded by idiots', it's been changed to 'I'm a failure as a god and I'm about to get my butt kicked by an idiot." the real Kyle joked. All of the clones vanished and Kyle grabbed Chronos by the and flipped him onto the ground. A man walked into the room holding a brown bag and a drink. "Oh I must be late, Chronos, did you start with out me?" The man asked, extremely calm for this situation. "What is going on?" Kyle questioned. "Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Atlas." He bowed his head and took a sip from his drink.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 am

Chrono yanked Kyle by the ankles and put him on the ground below him and got up. " About time Atlas, did you bring anything for me?" He asked walking over to the new entrance. The air around Zash stayed cool as he offered a hand to Kyle to help him off the floor. Kyle there not gods there titans, the parents of the gods. Zash reminded him normally Zash wouldn't bother to but in this cool mood he always did correct Kyle. Zash found one thing strange about what was going on here. " Wasn't Atlas , the general of Chrono's army why is he calling the shots?" Zash questioned Chrono fixed his tie. " The greek people were wrong when they witnessed us we never had a relationship of leader and second in command, we were partners." He informed Zash. Zash nodded, he looked to kyle. They're like us I guess. He thought stuffing his hands in his pockets he realized one thing. " Kyle why aren't you wearing a suit your odd man out!" Zash laughed and in that instant a change when threw him again. The air around him wasn't cold anymore it was now more like that of a lightening storm and Zash's eyes glinted changing from a normal deep sweet brown like chocolate to an excited interested yellow.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 am

"Joke all you want, but when I have an extra hundred in my wallet and you have a burned suit don't cry to me." Kyle joked noticing the change in Zash. Kyle brushed off the dust from his arm and yawned. Atlas set the bag down and took a final sip from his coffee and set it down smoothly. "We can eat after our job is done here." Atlas smirked. I'll shot the water, at that moment let loose as much electricity as possible. Kyle clapped his wrists together and a jet of water slammed against the Titans sending them skidding back a few feet. "I'm sorry did I get your suit wet?"Kyle shouted over the sounds of the water.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:43 am

Zash smirked he loved how Kyle could tell whenever his power changed. He also loved how frequent it was, even though Zash's powers changed according to his mood like those mood rings you got when you were a kid they changed constantly. In just the few seconds this fight had been going on he had started with fire went to ice and was now at eletricisty. On cue with Kyle Zash kicked, this power was strange for Zash where as he could just use his hands for the others this one seemed to focus on his legs, fitting considering Zash was a speed demon in this form and that's not talking about the drug. From the bottom of his foot Zash sent as big of an eletric current as he could manage down stream at the titans.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:56 am

Atlas took a step forward, shaking the ground as he placed his foot. "Zash we need more electricity!" Kyle shouted. He shot a volt of his own electric energy down the stream and upped the force of the water. Unlike Zash kyle could use his powers anytime, they just weren't as strong as Zash's.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:04 am

Zash swore he let his other foot into the air and spun turning his lightening in a twisting motion the circular force would make it tighten on one target: Atlas. Sadly Zash couldn't spin forever and he fell onto his hands keeping himself in a push up position as his feet fed the water current. Then Zash actually looked and was shocked, Chrono stood just on the outside of the stream flicking his midnight black hair as Zash noticed him. Kyle manage for five seconds alone Zash mentally told him, the five seconds wasn't for how long it took Zash to get to Chrono and back the five seconds were for Zash's arms getting off the ground. Since in the same second his feet tapped the ground was at Chrono's side and putting a foot into his face he stumbled back into the stream and Zash flashed back to where he had been before. God what is this guy made of, DIAMONDS? Zash's arms started to wobble beneath him, this changed didn't make his arms stronger at all.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Hold on Zash Kyle thought as he kicked a table up and into the stream of water. The table exploded against Atlas. He stumbled backwards into Chronos and slipped on some water. Kyle stopped the stream and took a beep breath. I Don't know how much more of this we can take before they get bored. Kyle shouted to Zash in their minds.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:25 am

Zash fell to his hands and knees as the stream dispersed. He was breathing heavy already. Kyle I have an idea but you may not like it. His facial expression was grim as he got to his feet and stood close to Kyle.
Chronos seemed to look only slightly irked at them because his jacket had now gotten wet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyvern Rp
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: