Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wyvern Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Target 3000 miles and closing Zash thought to himself while looking through binoculars. He put them back in the pack he had slung over his shoulder. He looked down into the needle point of the build.Pursue target Zash received the mental message. Got it Zash nodded and stepped off the needle plummeting for several stories before spread his arms and lighting a fire underneath him still in mid air. The fire causing a massive updraft and keeping him suspended in the air. He straighten himself up to standing and fix his tie before casually walking on air after the flying beast.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Zash spread his arms wide and the net ripped apart. Zash rolled away from the crack in the earth and kneled where he was as Chronos was locked in. I don't see the connection between distance and time dude. but I'll trust you. He jumped back as the ice started cracking. 
Zash swore it was like a scene out of a movie first his hand shot out of the ice and then all in one instant the ice came up in one big rush. You know that gives me another idea..... Zash thought
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:03 am

I don't think you should have anymore of your ideas for a while Zash. Kyle thought back. Kyle sent a cannon of air to try and push Zash away from Chronos and hopefully push Chronos back into the hole. "Any time now Iris!" Kyle shouted. "I've got her!" She replied as she made a small portal appear. A woman stepped out from the portal and the portal vaporized into a mist, making the entrance even more dramatic. I'm gonna need you to not, and I'm dead serious, NOT look behind you. Focus on the problem, well the one that could get us killed for a lot longer then thirty minutes. Kyle thought
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 am

Zash was blow back by Kyle's air push Chrono sadly however stood unaffected but not from his time powers no just from himself being plain sturdy. 
Hey are you trying to say something about my ideas?! Zash thought messaged to Kyle. As he got his footing, Chrono didn't seem to like that though as he closed the distant and punched out at him. Showing off his flexiblity again Zash managed to bend and wrap himself away from every blow until he made a stump appear below his feet and shoot him up and away. 
As he entered the air he heard Iris speak out and before Kyle could even warn him he stole a glance at her. 
Mist covered her nearly completely but Zash's eyes could trace out her figure threw the white her hair blow back from her head, her hand trying to grab it back and wrangle it back to her neck. The perfume scent increased into a fruity scent and Zash's eyes turn a shade closer to violet his moth slightly a gap. 
A moan escaped from them as Chrono landed a heavy right hook and sent Zash with a most likely nearly broken spine at Kyle flailing around.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:44 am

Kyle stepped to the side and let Zash hit the ground. "I told you not to look and you look. I GAVE YOU ONE JOB!" Kyle scolded Zash. Aphrodite appeared behind Zash and picked him up. "You shouldn't be yelling at your friend, all he did was see a goddess." Aphrodite spoke with grace. "You probably shouldn't touch him, he might... well uh ya... probably a bit to late to worry about that.." Kyle mumbled. Aphrodite opened a portal and threw Zash into it. "I'll meet up with you two in an hour." She pushed Kyle into the portal and closed it. "Well ok then." Kyle muttered as he looked around. "Great we randomly appeared in a clothes store, I wonder who DIDN'T SEE THAT!" Kyle shouted at Zash.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:58 am

Zash landed face first threw the portal scrapping his face on the carpeted floor. " Carpet burns on the face, that's a new injury." He mumbled as he got himself up and dusted himself off. He ignored Kyle and checked around. " Nice fashion place, I think it's time we get new cloths." He said to kyle looking him over, he looked like he was in sliced up rags.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:17 am

"Well as long as you don't go all Mr Fantastic when Aphrodite gets here I think we should be fine." Kyle joked. He walked over to where they had T-shirts and went through them. "You going for the tux or something new?" Kyle rambled on, getting a few shirts and jeans not looking at prices.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:29 am

" Nah, it's fancy and cool but hard in a fight." He considered some clothes that looked more like Kyle's style. He didn't wanna look exactly like him though and he highly doubted Aphrodite liked his wear or the tux for that manner. What do u mean Aphrodite you didn't think that silly Zash. He thought to himself. He looked around quickly no one was looking. He unbuttoned his buttoned up shirt and tossed it to kyle. " Burn it I'mma try to get out of here without paying for this." Zash said as he swiped an hollywood undead tea shirt, along with a leather jacket ripping the tags off. " Here we go perfect fight where now for some pants." He said looking.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:43 am

Kyle their old clothes in ice and opened the ground. He tossed it into the hole and shot a burst of fire after it, incinerating it instantly. he closed the hole and put on three T-shirts and a few jeans. "They can't make us pay, I mean they could try but I'd just open a rift in the register and use their money." Kyle muttered so that only Zash could hear that. Kyle grabbed a few hoodies; A black one a, a Dark red, and a dark Gray one. "I'm all set so we can get out when your ready." Kyle spoke quietly. Aphrodite will be able to find us so we can go get some food too. Kyle thought to Zash as he thought of an escape route.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:47 am

K Just let me grab some pants. He thought back as he found a suitable pair of black jeans. He slipped between some cloth racks and slipped his pants off and changed quickly. He walk back around and handed the last of the clothes to disappear to kyle. " Jesus never thought I'd have to change in a clothing store." He whispered. He rubbed at the back of his neck and made a tsk noise. " Where you wanna eat?" He finally asked and at a normal volume.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:57 am

Kyle slowly smiled as he thought of food. Kyle thought to himself "I may not be fat, but I can eat like I am." Kyle thought some more about places, then he realized he had no clue where on earth they were, or if this was even earth. "Well first we need to figure out where the hell we are, then we eat everywhere." Kyle replied to Zash. Kyle walked by the Changing rooms and looked around. "No one's in here, so I'll just do this." Kyle said as he opened a rift to outside the store.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:02 am

" Sounds good." Zash slipped into the rift and popped out on the other side. He reached a hand into his pocket and wouldn't you know it someone had put sunglasses in this jacket. He put them on too. " Kyle she said she'd find us in an hour right?" Zash asked
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:17 am

"Yes Zash, that gives you forty-five minuets to look pretty for your goddess." Kyle laughed as he looked around. the streets were incredibly busy and people hustled along on the side walks. "So I'm going to guess, with the amount of crappy drivers we're in Chicago, New York, or Los Angles." Kyle spoke to Zash. The sky was cloudy and the air was cool. "Now we need food."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:22 am

Zash gave him a glare and followed along. " Probably Los angles I can sense the dying plant life." Zash spoke. " Yeah where ever but dude, I was saying if they're gone for an hour without us what's to say Chrono isn't kicking their asses or better yet Iris opens a portal to us to escape and Chrono follows her threw like he did to get to her palace!" He thought up all different kind of bad things that could happen.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:28 am

"Zash, they are Gods, they have better powers then time." Kyle rolled his eyes, knowing that Chronos wasn't smart enough to out smart two Goddess. "Lets just go and eat while we wait for them." Kyle replied as he walked down the street looking for places to eat.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:32 am

" If the gods had this under control then why are they after us and why are is Aphrodite taking us to Zues?" Zash questioned. He pouted and looked off to the side. " I want subway." He said still with his pouting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyvern Rp   Wyvern Rp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyvern Rp
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: