Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Black and White 2: A New Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a sunny, but breezy day in the small city of Aspertia. Jennifer Whispell was up and ready, bright and early in preparation for the day ahead. Today was the day that she would get a Pokemon of her very own and begin her Pokemon journey!
Heading downstairs, dressed, packed and ready to leave, she walked over to her mother and grinned, embracing her in a hug.
"I'll see you soon, mom," grinned Jenna, her mother nodding.
"Bianca may have gotten lost as it's the first time she's been to Aspertia City, so it might be an idea to try and find her," chuckled Jenna's mom, "Professor Juniper said to look for the green hat."
Nodding, Jenny replied, "Will do!" and opened the front door. She paused for a moment before stepping outside. Grinning, she headed over to her friend's house and knocked on the door.
"Hey, Kyo!" she called, "I have some awesome news!"

My char looks like the girl in this pic;
Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 Hilbert_and_hilda_by_1_kilometer-d3hx48n
Yea, it's just Hilda/Touko without the hat. xD

Her mom looks like this;
Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 Mom_Xtransceiver_1

Pokemon~:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:14 pm

(No egg moves)

With a nod, Kyo took several steps back and watched as Garcia took her battle stance. "Tepig!" she cried out. "Alright, Garcia use Tackle!" he commanded. Garcia charged towards the Water type.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:22 pm

"Dodge it Lutro, then go in with your own Tackle!" called Jenny. The Oshawott's energy enabled it to quickly and easily move out of the way of Garcia as she charged at him. Lutro then turned and charged toward the Tepig, using Tackle whilst her back was turned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Garcia looked around for her opponent and soon felt something from behind her. The attack sent her a few feet away, shaking her head she stood her ground. "Use Tail Whip!" Kyo shouted. Garcia started to wag her tail in a cute way and made her eyes big for an added effect.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm

After the Tackle attack, Lutro stepped back a few paces. He watched Garcia with curiosity as she merely wagged her tail at him.
"Tackle again, watch out for Garcia's moves and use your shell to protect yourself!" called Jenny, thinking on her feet. The Oshawott charged towards the Tepig once more, being quite speedy for a little pokemon - likely due to his seemingly endless reserves of energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:25 pm

"Tackle!" Kyo said. Garcia meet the Oshawott's Tackle head on. Kyo could tell that this was going to be a stubborn Pokemon by the way she wasn't backing down. "Use Tail Whip again!" Kyo shouted. Garcia wagged her tail again.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:34 pm

"Tail Whip!" called Jenny. With so few moves to work with and only so many ways to use them, Jennifer was pretty sure this battle would be over soon, whether it was because it was determined a tie, or whether someone won.
Lutro, holding his shell in front of him like Puss in Boots does his hat, wagged his tail in a cutesy manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Garcia made an amazed face with how cute the Oshawott looked. "Garcia, stay focused please. Use tackle one more time!" Kyo said with a small laugh. Shaking her head Garcia used Tackle once more.

Ooc: This is getting old real fast.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 pm

"Tackle, meet Garcia half way!" called Jenny.
Lutro nodded and did just that, the attacks hitting one another, their power pretty much equal.

Jenny chuckled and looked to Kyo. "How about we call it a draw?" she grinned.

Ooc: Ikr. I just kinda ended it thank god xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:58 am

Kyo glanced at the two Pokemon, both were evenly matched. "Yeah, Garcia that's enough." he said to his Pokemon. "Both Pokemon seem strong enough. Can I count on you two as backup when I need it?" Hugh asked the two friends. Before Kyo could answer, Hugh took off to the next Route just outside of town. "What was that about?" Kyo asked himself. Garcia grinned at Lutro and walked over to her trainer. "Tepig!" she cried happily. "You did great, Garcia. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:40 am

"Backup, sure why not," shrugged Jenny as Hugh dashed off. Lutro waved excitedly at Garcia before Jennifer moved over to scoop the young Oshawott into her arms.
"That was pretty darn awesome for a first battle, Lutro!" grinned Jenny, ruffling the stray bits of fur on Lutro's head.

Bianca walked up to both new trainers.
"Both Pokemon were hurt in that battle, so let's take them to the Pokemon Center to be healed," she smiled, leading the way down from the lookout and through the city until they reached the signature red roofed building.
"As you can see they're rather easy to recognise, even in a city landscape," commented Bianca cheerfully before she lead both Kyo and Jennifer inside.
"The nurses here will heal your Pokemon, but you'll have to give them time. There's a waiting area in the corner for when you come to heal your Pokemon, but Pokemon Center's also provide free rooms for trainers in case they need somewhere to stay for the night," grinned Bianca.

Jennifer nodded, "That sounds helpful!"
She then spoke to the nurse and Lutro leaped out of her arms and onto the counter, Jenny placing the Oshawott's Pokeball on the counter for the nurse as well.
Smiling, the nurse assured her that doing a checkup on Lutro wouldn't take long and she'd only have to wait a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Kyo was taking in all of the new information thoroughly, he may as well, with him studying and all. Garcia was on his shoulder just looking around, looking behind her and saw two people standing by a counter. "Tepig?" she asked tilting her head. She tapped Kyo on the head getting his attention. "What is it Garcia?" he asked. The Tepig pointed at the two people, glancing in her direction, Kyo was curious. 

"Miss. Bianca, what's going on over there?" he asked pointing out the two clerks.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:02 pm

"It's the mart that they stock in every Pokemon Center. We'll get to that after, but I'd reccomend you heal Garcia after that battle, because both Pokemon are still young and rather weak and I wouldn't like to be responsible if something happened to her. After all, Pokemon have a 5% chance of dying rather than fainting in a battle," Bianca pointed out. Jennifer listened with interest, silently vowing to take care of Lutro so that nothing that dreadful would ever happen to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:36 am

With a nod Kyo walked over to get Garcia healed. "A 5% chance? That seems kind of low, but it's best to be cautious. So there's a 5% chance of a Pokemon dying, what is it that causes this?" he asked Bianca. "Excuse me, your Pokemon is fit and ready." the Nurse said. "Thank you." Kyo said as he picked up Garcia and placed her on his shoulder. "Tep tepig!" she cried out, wagging her tail. "I bet you feel better." Kyo said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Jennifer grinned as Lutro hopped into her arms once more. He climbed up onto her shoulder and settled on her head, his small size and stature meaning that it wasn't too hard for Jenny to keep her balance.

"The percentage is low, but usually death is caused by the damage sustained being so much that a Pokemon's body cannot handle it. It happens rarely, but it does happen. So yes, it is good to be cautious," replied Bianca walking over to the PC that was near the counter.
"Moving on. This is a PC. Though it might sound harsh putting a Pokemon here it is nothing of the sort. The PC is merely a means to transfer a Pokemon from a Pokemon Center, to Professor Juniper's lab, or another programmed place. Pokemon sent to the PC are automatically transferred to whichever place your account is programmed to send them to, though all accounts are initially programmed to send them to the laboratory. If you like I could reprogram your accounts to send your captured Pokemon somewhere else, such as your home."

Jennifer grinned, "My mum has a huge garden and she loves taking care of Pokemon 'cause she used to be a breeder, so I'd like to program my account to send my Pokemon home if it's alright with you, Bianca!"
Bianca nodded, "I'd suggest you call your mum just to alert her that you'll be sending some Pokemon to her in the near future then," she smiled as she began programming the right location to Jenny's account. After she was done, she closed the account down and logged into Kyo's.
Jenny nodded to Bianca and turned away from the group to call her mother whilst Kyo's account was being sorted. Lutro watched intently from Jenny's head as she explained the situation to her mother. Jenny's mum was delighted to be able to care for the Pokemon that her daughter wouldn't have on hand at the time and said she'd look forward to it.
After ending the call, Jenny turned her attention back to Bianca and Kyo.

OOC// You don't have to change the location your pokemon are sent to if you don't want to. I just changed Jenny's because it fit in with her family's backstory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Kyo thought for a moment. With his mom being a Nurse at the PokeCenter, she would hardly have time to care for any Pokemon that he would send home. "I think I'll send them to the Lab Miss. Bianca, I don't want to cause any trouble for me mother." he said. Garcia tilted her head trying to understand what Kyo was saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White 2: A New Journey   Black and White 2: A New Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black and White 2: A New Journey
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next