Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off Empty
PostSubject: Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off   Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 am

Chapter 1:
Jason slowly opened his eyes, and then strained his neck over to the wall, where a calendar lay. There were several Xs on each date, and on a giant blue circle traced over and over on this date. His eyes widened and snapped over to where the battered old clock lay. Suddenly he was out of the clean sheets, and throwing on his backpack and cap, only taking a moment to brush his teeth. His mother frowned and walked in, “Jason, what’s the ru-“she shouldn’t have bothered, he was already out the door. She sighed and picked herself up going to see how bad the tornado in her only son’s room was now. Slowly her eyes lingered on the calendar as well and smiled, “Today was Jason’s big day.” She mumbled realizing.
Jason dashed to the signpost, the vantage point between the 4 houses. A young man with black hair and a blue jacket (yes Fox it’s him) was waiting for him.
“Hey Cheren, punctual as always!” he said good-naturedly, “And where’s Bianca?” he asked.
“Late. You know, I’ve gotten used to this for about 10 years but how could she be late for something like this?” Cheren asked checking his watch.
Suddenly the unmistakable Green Beret popped out of a house, “Sorry I’m late!” Bianca panted running up to meet them.
“Never mind that, let’s go see the professor.” Cheren waved her off; before the three started walking over to the Pokémon Lab. Jason lagged behind the group, and watched the clouds before frowning. There was a tiny shadow covering the sky, and it was getting bigger every second. He waved it off and started walking again. Suddenly he got hit by something, and everything was black.
Darkness. That was the only thing he could see. Yet someone was there in the blanket of shadows. He too was wearing a cap. Jason tried to communicate with him, yet couldn’t. He would soon know this man very well in his lifetime, if he wanted to or not. Suddenly his vision grew to a lighter grey.
He could barely move, barely speak but he managed to croak, “Am I dead?”
“Good you’re alive!” an unknown voice said gratefully.
“W-who are you?” he mumbled, he never heard the voice before. It wasn’t Cheren’s voice definitely, and it didn’t have Bianca’s emotions…
“Amethyst! But you can call me Amy!” the voice said cheerfully. “You want some lemonade? It’s a good drink and is supposed to heal Pokémon as well…” Amy added.
“It can’t hurt,” Jason said weakly, but in his mind he added, more than it hurts right now.
Suddenly a cool, rather sticky liquid poured into his mouth and he felt a little better. A tiny bit. He attempted to open his eyes a crack, but the sun blinded him and made him dizzy, and he shut them tight again.
“You’re pretty lucky, not many people can survive a hit from a Dragonite.” Amy said thoughtfully.
“What’s a Dragonlight?” he asked slowly, the word was hard to wrap around his head normally not to mention while his entire body felt broken to the bone.
“Ehhh! (Why in the world does at least one of my charries in a book say Ehhh?) You should sleep more, no complaints.” Amy’s voice grew stern, and she mumbled words he couldn’t understand. Suddenly he was hit by a wave of something, and he grew tired. Suddenly he fell asleep without another word.
End Chapter 1
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off   Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Chapter 2
He awoke again to be surrounded by friends and family, but none of them could be Amy. He knew everybody, and Amy was new. He stumbled, but picked himself up.
“Thank Arceus!” Bianca cried, “You only got wacked by the wing, not the entire weight of it!”
“Where…” Jason started, but then the sudden realization hit him. “A wing?” he was embarrassedly, a bird-type wasn’t hard at all, unless if it was an attack.
“I believe, it was a dragon-type. Not one I’ve ever seen before.” Cheren mused.
Jason frowned, if Cheren didn’t know a Pokémon…or anything for that matter, it usually didn’t exist. But this Pokémon, did exist. So how come it wasn’t in Cheren’s natural Pokedex?
“Oh!” Professor Juniper walked up to the trio clapping her hands together. “Now you’re awake, you should go to my lab to pick your first Pokémon!
Jason perked up at the news then flopped down. “Did they get one-“
“Of course not!” Bianca sighed, “Do you think we would get one while you were knocked out?”
Jason for once was speechless. His mouth turned up, and he said simply “Thanks.” But everyone knew the meaning of that one word.
As Jason walked into the lab with Cheren and Bianca, he couldn’t help but feel amazed at all the technology. At home, he had a Wii, and a PC that told him useless tips.
Here, there were tubes full of mesmerizing blue liquids, slightly pulsing floors, metal bookshelves, the professor, a table, 3 Poke balls on the table…and a teenage girl he never saw before. She had wavy chocolate brown hair, which was tied up high in a ponytail. Her eyes were crystal blue, which was interesting, seeing she had brown hair. She was most likely Amy.
Juniper stood up, “Like I said before, I’m entrusting you with Pokémon! The starters are Tepig-“The professor started,
“Oshawott, and Snivy,” Cheren finished for her.
“Exactly!” the Pokémon Professor clapped her hands together. “Now you can step up and receive your Pokémon!”
“You should go up first Jason.” Bianca said seriously,
“It only makes sense.” Cheren agreed.
“You only want me to go first because I got hurt.” He grumbled but walked to the table. Jason wanted to see which one he would like better, but something drew him to the Tepig more than the others. Almost like he was in a trance, he picked up the Poke ball and clicked the button.
Jason smiled, and then went to his knees, “Alright Tepig. You’re my new friend! What’s your name?” he asked curiously.
“Tepig!” The tiny Pokémon said happily.
Jason blinked; he forgot he couldn’t understand Pokémon.
“Wilber.” Amy mumbled quietly, and the fire type nodded.
“So Wilber, I’m Jason.” He introduced himself to the Tepig.
Meanwhile Bianca and Cheren were both getting their Pokémon.
“Okay, I choose this cutie~” Bianca said, clicking a Poke ball which revealed a slender Snivy.
"Snivy." She said, tilting her head up at her new trainer.
“Hey, who said you can pick next?” Cheren retorted, “Oh well, I wanted Oshawott from the start anyways,” Cheren clicked the Poke Ball containing the otter Pokémon.
"Oshawott~" He sang cheerfully, grabbing his scallop.(Seems like they got the opposite personality XD)
“Alright, as for the matter of Amy,” The professor said turning to the girl, “So you are the one the Professor sent to help me?”
Amy nodded slowly.
“I can tell you’re going to be a big help; Tell Professor Rowan he chose well. But you have to get a new Pokémon. Amy, you just can’t go around beating everyone all of a sudden. And people and Pokémon alike, would be scared of you. Unfortunately, you came much earlier than expected, and I promised these three Pokémon.” Professor Juniper explained.
“Actually, I thought this might happen, so I chose a Pokémon for this trip.” Amy walked over to a Pokémon Storage System, and started typing. After a heartbeat, a single Poke Ball appeared. She carefully picked up the Poke ball, and then clicked the button.
“Let’s go, Blue Moon!” Amy mumbled, and a beam of light shot out. Accompanying the beam however this time, mysterious blue fire circled around the ray’s end, then faded to reveal a cerulean blue Pokémon, which had a white underbelly, muzzle and ears (?).
“Capsules? I never knew you were a coordinator!” Juniper mused. “Yes, you can travel with your Dratini, but keep in mind she is extremely rare in any place, so thieves might want to get her.” She warned.
“I understand,” Amy said gravely, “And yes I am. Are there any here?” She asked hopefully. Jason now was completely lost in their conversation. Right now, he was pretending he knew everything they said-which wasn’t the case.
“Yes, but they don’t do it as often as in Sinnoh, they were wiped out by Pokémon Musicals.” Professor Juniper waved her hand in dismissal. “You for shall start your journey from now on. Be safe, be careful, and complete the Pokedex!” She said then looked at Jason’s, and Bianca’s confused looks. “Didn’t I give you the Pokedex?” the Professor frowned.
“No…” Bianca, Cheren, and Jason said in unison.
“Oh, well then, all the professors are attempting to figure out how many, and how diverse the Pokémon are. Amy here,” the Professor said looking in her direction “Has completed the Sinnoh Pokedex, while Crystal has completed both the Kanto and Johto Pokedex. Your Pokedex will fill up when you even see a Pokémon, but more data will be added if you catch one.”
“I see. So to complete the Unova Pokedex, we have to see and catch Pokémon?” Cheren asked.
“Yes, now you can go off, and inform your parents. Amy can you stay here for a moment?”
End Chapter 2
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off   Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:40 am

Chapter 3a
“Sorry, I was practicing my fishing.” Amy mumbled. Jason’s face lit up, he always wanted to learn how to fish.
“Can you teach me how to?” Jason asked curiously.
Amy nodded, “Sure, but you might not get it on the first try…Hold on!” she rummaged through her bag, pulling out a folded up viridian green fishing rod and putting a second object in her pocket. “There you go, it’s my spare, and I knew I would need one someday.” Amy mumbled passing the leather handle over to Jason. “Now wait for a moment, and repeat what I do.” Expertly, she whipped around the rod twice, causing the thin line to scream, and it hit the water with a satisfying plunk. Then they waited. Minutes gone by and nothing moved in anticipation. Suddenly the dull red bobber sank down, and Amy quickly reeled in the line. An Oshawott jumped out.
“Osh! A! WOTT!” the Oshawott fumed, Amy appeared to be listening then bent down, putting her hand to her pocket, instead of pulling out a Poke ball, like Jason expected, she revealed a pink circular object. The Oshawott stopped, and then sniffed. Cautiously she walked towards Amy, and quickly with one gulp swallowed the thing and thought for a moment.
Slowly the Oshawott smiled, “Osha?” She asked in question, looking straight at Amy.
“Only one more Oceania.” Amy handed the Oshawott a blue treat, which it ate happily, and then sadly walked towards the river, looking back at Amy. “Go back, I’ll see you again, promise.” Amy explained, and the Oshawott jumped into the river, disappearing from view. Sighing, she turned to Jason, “Now you try.”
Jason nodded, and then attempted to imitate the whipping motions that Amy did, but only managed in hitting himself. He tried again, this time catching the line on a tree. After assistance by Blue Moon, he tried again, and again, each time as fruitless as the last. Finally, he whipped it so hard; it splashed in the water, before bouncing back up again. This time though, the waiting felt like several hours, before the bobber sunk under, and quickly he whipped it back even harder. A blue Pokémon appeared, and faced him. This time he would not be pacified. This Pokémon wanted revenge. Nervously he called out for Wilber, and he took a defensive stance, blowing smoke from its nose. The threat was obviously ignored and the water type Pokémon attacked with blinding speed.
End Chapter 3a
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off   Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 am

Chapter 3b (Aka i just like to keep you all hanging :3)
The Tepig ducked down, and the Panpour overshot Wilber. “Okay, Wilber, use Tackle!” The Fire type tackled the Panpour while it turned around. Quickly the Panpour smartly used Water Gun. It drenched the Tepig and he started to shiver madly.
“Teeepigggg!” He began to wail, and Wilber stumbled backwards.
The blue monkey’s teeth lengthened and he sped forward opening his mouth that you could see the insides of his throat.
The Panpour sailed over Wilber, missing it entirely.
It appeared that it wasn’t his target.
“Blue Moon, use Wrap!” Amy said quickly and the Pokémon quickly obliged, and leapt into the air.
It was already too late. As the Dratini coiled around the Panpour, Jason could feel the edges of the teeth slowly sink into his arm. Blue Moon caused the enraged monkey to dislodge his teeth and turn back, but one Dragon Rage, and the already weakened Pokémon fainted.
Amy ran over to Jason, and took a bluish length of…something and a bunch of herbs. After putting the herbs on Jason and the thing around his arm she said. “Well…could have been worse…could have been a lot worse.”
End Chapter 3b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off   Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off Empty

Back to top Go down

Yin and Yang-A Pokemon Black and White play-off
Page 1 of 1