Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Johto Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Johto Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

--August 1st, 2012--
Entry 1
7:55 am
I woke up about an hour ago. Couldn't get back to sleep, so I figured I'd start writing my trainer journal. To think that less than an hour, me and Ellie will have our very own Pokemon. I'm thinking of getting a Totodile; they seem so awesome! And they handle themselves very well in combat too. I know Eleanor will probably want a Cyndaquil, so I'll also have the pleasure of knowing that he'd win every time.
Truth be told, I actually prefer grass Pokemon over Water Pokemon, but Totodile are just awesome compared to that Chickorita Elm gives out. I guess Totodile will have to deal with being in a team of five grass types. Or maybe not; I get the feeling it wouldn't appreciate being the only water type. Whatever; I guess I'll just get whatever I'll get; not much point in thinking too far ahead.

Ryan looked up from his desk, at the alarm clock. Oh damn, it was already 8:02. He had forgotten to set his alarm clock! He breathed a sigh of relief; thank God that he woke up early. He looked back at his journal.

Whoops; I forgot to set my alarm clock; I'm so glad that I woke up early. I'd better get ready and go over to Ellie's place; she might've forgotten like me.

---

At 8:25, Ryan looked at the door to Eleanor's house.. He was wearing his favorite green T-shirt, a pair of jeans and his sneakers, he had combed his short brown hair and put on his glasses. In addition to this, he had brought a rather large gray backpack consisting of multiple changes of clothes, some essentials like food, some gum, and some playing cards. Oh, and the tent of course. He was ready.
Ryan pressed the doorbell; "Ellie! Are you up?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 pm

"Nice one!" grinned Ellie before looking around for something to battle. It didn't take her long to spot a Sentret amongst the grass.

"Flare!" she pointed to the Sentret and the Cyndaquil leaped into action. He stood up on his hind legs and shot a colourful beam of light from his mouth. It hit the Sentret, knocking it off of it's tail and onto its feet.
After realising what had hit it, the Sentret dashed towards Flare, preparing to use Scratch. Flare Leered at the Sentret as it got closer, before countering the Sentret's Scratch with a Tackle attack.

The Senret tried again, using Scratch. This time the move hit, but Flare was there once again soon after, using Extrasensory.

Eleanor just watched her new Pokemon demonstrate his moveset. He was skilled in battle, even on his own. She smiled and watched as the Sentret lost the battle.
"Awesome work Flare!" she smiled.

"Cynda Cyndaquil!(Thankyou!)" he grinned in reply, standing on his hind legs once again to wave a small paw at his trainer. He then came wandering back over.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Krystal grinned at her trainer's approval, not noticing the Rattata advance on it again. Not making the same mistake twice, it opted to use a quick attack instead of a tackle. "Dile!"<Gah!> Kryastal leered at the Rattata before rushing in with another scratch attack.
This time, she didn't stop, only leaving when the purple rat had scurried off with it's tail bent awkwardly. "Wow. Remind me not to mess with you, Krystal." Ryan looked at the blue reptile in awe as she walked back to her trainer. "So... Onwards?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 pm

"Yup!" smiled Eleanor, who was already ahead of Ryan and was heading towards Cherrygrove City. She knew the way off by heart as she had often been to Cherrygrove with her mother to go out of town shopping. Despite being named a city, it was still rather small for one.

Flare walked alongside Ellie, the flame on his back 'switched off' to reveal the four red-coloured spots on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:01 pm

"Huh, so Mr. Pokemon's place is up north, is it?" Ryan looked at the path. "Hey, Ellie, why don't you go to the Pokemart, see if you can't get some Pokeballs. I need to take Krystal here" - The reptile looked up at her trainer when her name was said - "to the Pokemon Center; get that wound checked. It doesn't look bad, but I don't want it infected or anything."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Ellie nodded, "Yea, sure. Come on Flare."
With a smile from the Cyndaquil, she lead the way towards the Pokemart, "See yah later Ryan!"

It didn't take long to reach the Pokemart. Eleanor entered and glanced around. There were shelves full of almost everything a trainer would need. Potions and Repels... They even sold Mail here.. Oh, and Pokeballs.
She wandered over to the counter. The Pokeballs were stacked behind it, presumably to stop anyone inexperienced from buying them.
"Excuse me, can I ask how much the Pokeballs cost?" asked Ellie as she reached the counter.

"Normal Pokeballs are The Johto Journey - Page 2 Pok%C3%A9monDollar200, but you need proof of your status as a Pokemon Trainer to buy them," he replied.
"Oh... okay," frowned Ellie. Neither she nor Ryan had their trainer's licence yet. No licence, no proof. It looked like they wouldn't be getting any Pokeballs yet.

Eleanor exited the Pokemart and headed for the Pokemon Centre to find Ryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:25 pm

"Thank you!" Ryan smiled at the nurse as he was handed a Pokeball containing Krystal, all fixed up. It only needed to have an ointment put on it, so he didn't have to wait nearly as long as he had expected to. He exited the PokeCenter and released Krystal. "Hey again. You feeling better?"
"ToDile To Totodile."<I didn't need to be healed!> Krystal looked at her trainer, annoyed; it was just a scratch! Why did they need to go to that Pokecenter?
"Good to hear it." He was about to start searching for Ellie when he heard his phone ring. He picked up his phone and turned it on. "Hello?"
"Hi! Professor Elm called; he said that you were going to become a Pokemon Trainer?" Oh crap; Ryan had forgotten to tell his mom about this.
"Uh... Yeah. Sorry I forgot to tell you."
"You're not traveling alone, are you?" Ryan groaned; why was his mom so protective?
"No, I'm not, I'm traveling with Ellie. And before you ask, I brought everything; food, clothes, my toothbrush..."
"Don't take that tone with me! Did you lock the door?" Ryan's stopped cold then. Did he? He remembered leaving the house, but...
"Oh shit." He turned off his phone before his mother could start shouting at him before finding Ellie walking around, looking for him. "Hey Ellie. Did you get any balls?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:33 pm

"Oh there you are Ryan!"
Ellie quickly jogged over to him, Flare at her heels.

"No. The man at the counter said I needed proof that I was a trainer and neither of us have that until we get our trainer cards." She sighed, "Dang. I was actually looking forward to catching myself a Pidgey or a Sentret."

"Anyway. How is Krystal?" she asked. Flare looked up at her and tilted his head slightly to the one side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 pm

"Fine; she just needed some ointment." Ryan said, quickly. "I think we should hurry to Mr. Pokemon's house. I just realized that I forgot to lock the door, and I'd rather not leave it that way." Ryan sighed at his stupidity. "So, shall we?"
"Dile!" <Let's go!> Krystal immediately started running to the path to Mr. Pokemon's place.
"Hey, wait up Krystal!" Ryan started running after his Totodile.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Ellie nodded, chuckling, "Yea, that's probably a good idea."
She dashed after Ryan, Flare just in front of her as they headed for Mr. Pokemon's house.

On Route 30, there were a lot of Pokemon similar to what they had seen on Route 29. However this time Ellie purposefully avoided them so that they could get to their destination quicker. It wasn't long before they were stood in front of a house.
"Is this the right house?" she asked, not wanting to knock and then have an embarrassing conversation if it wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 am

Ryan looked at the house before them; it didn't look quite like he expected. He was kind of expecting a small lab or something, but they hadn't been given any description of the place. "I don't know..." He walked up to the door and started knocking. "Hello? Is this Mr. Pokemon's House? Professor Elm sent us do do an errand!"
"Just a minute!" The voice sounded somewhat muffled, but was comprehensible at least. Before long, the door opened, revealing the smiling face of the man known as 'Mr. Pokemon.' "Hello! I take it you're the new trainers Professor Elm sent? Come in! Come in!" Before Ryan could reply, he and Ellie were ushered into the house.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 am

Ellie sighed in relief when Mr. Pokemon answered the door. The house really didn't look anything like Elm's lab... which had been what she was expecting.
They were quickly ushered inside.

Mr. Pokemon brought both trainers over to a table where something white and round was being kept in what almost looked like a mini tank that was made for the object.
"Isn't it incredible!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 am

Ryan looked at the ovular object in disbelief. "Wait; we came here to pick up an egg?"
"It isn't just any egg! Look at the markings on it." Ryan complied and looked closely at the colored shapes scattered around the surface of the egg. "I've never seen this before; it must house a completely new species of Pokemon!" Mr. Pokemon was smiling from cheek to cheek. "Anyway, I need you to take this to Professor Elm for me.
Ryan smiled at the man; out of courtesy or genuine happiness, he wasn't sure himself. "So, a new species..." Right then, he remembered that he had to get home. "Um, thanks, I guess we'll be on our way."
"No, no, wait! I have to introduce you to someone!" Mr. Pokemon smiled at the duo. Before Ryan could even complete a thought about refusing, an old man walked up to him. It was a recognizable face; one that he had seen on TV oh, so many times.
It was Professor Oak.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 am

Ellie stared at the egg through the glass. Was it really a new Pokemon? There were triangular and ring shapes scattered across the egg's surface, red and blue in colour. They were quite intriguing really. She wanted to find out what was inside the egg.

She gently picked up the container the egg was kept in and was about to leave with Ryan when Mr. Pokemon stopped them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 am

"Hello, Ryan. Ellie. I am Professor Oak. Perhaps you've heard of me?" He raised an eyebrow and Ryan immediately nodded; he was the host of Pokemon Talk, a radio program/Television show about the Pokemon of Kanto and Johto. "Good. Anyway, I was passing by when good Mr. Pokemon here told me about two trainers coming by to fetch something. As it turned out, I was in need of some... Assistants." He immediately pulled out three Pokedexes, one green, one blue and one red. "I would like you two to scan any Pokemon you find with this. If the said Pokemon, it will automatically start recording it's behavior. See, I have few assistants in Johto; Lance has already gone and become champion, and my grandson refuses to leave Kanto. This means that my knowledge of Johto-Based Pokemon is... limited to say the least."
"Therefore, I need you two to find out all you can about the Pokemon you see on your adventure; the Pokedex will transfer all data you collect to me and Elm, and we in turn can analyze the data. Anyhow, you don't need to know the specifics. Just scan any Pokemon you find and capture with it, and it will do the rest. What do you two think? The Pokedex also doubles as an encyclopedia for Pokemon; you could use it to learn about any Pokemon we have learnt about." He handed the red one to Ellie and the Blue one to Ryan. "What do you think? Are you willing to help me?"
Ryan grinned and nodded his head; he would be honored to help Professor Oak.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Eleanor listened to the speech. She had heard of Professor Oak before, but unlike a lot of people she knew, she had never once watched/listened to his show. However she thought it would be no trouble to help him with his research as all they had to do was scan the Pokemon with the Pokedex.

Ellie hesitated for a moment at Oak's question before nodding.
"I'd love to!" she smiled, looking at the red Pokedex in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Johto Journey
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next