Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Legend of Zelda: Present to Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Legend of Zelda: Present to Past Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Present to Past   Legend of Zelda: Present to Past EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Hyrule is in the modern age (in comparison to us) and life is pretty peaceful. As the son/daughter of a farmer, you live way out in the sticks where the wilderness is pretty much your backyard. You've been having strange dreams. Its always the same, a strange purple light pleading for help and a cave found behind a waterfall where a fairy like human is encased in crystal. Just why do you have this dream? Can you make sense of it? Who is that girl in the crystal?

I need one person. I'll act as a narrator of sorts. Please, no one line posters or one post a week people.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Legend of Zelda: Present to Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Present to Past   Legend of Zelda: Present to Past EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:40 pm

I'll do iiiiit! (As long as no "HEY HEY LISTEN!!") xD
Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Present to Past
Page 1 of 1