Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Within the Rift

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:18 am

Izumi got an odd sensation as she jumped through the Rift, although she couldn't quite put her claw on what was so strange about it. All she knew was that things were completely black, and then she was standing on an odd, light purplish stone, which vaguely looked like the surface of the moon, that was suspended above a black void with one path leading away from it. In fact, everything inside the rift except for the floating rocks and platforms was pitch-black, yet she could still see clearly. It was a very odd place indeed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 am

Tsukishiro stepped out onto the moon-like floor and looked around. It didn't take long for the expression on her face to settle as a grin.
"It's so cool!" she grinned.
To anyone else it would actually probably be a rather dull place, what with it being all grey and black and everything.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:35 am

"It's really quiet in here.... There's not even a breeze." Izumi observed as she took a few steps in. A Pokemon's howling could be heard somewhere within the Rift however, and Izumi froze in her tracks. "Well, looks like its only quiet some of the time." Izumi laughed after she got over being startled. "At least now we know it's inhabited. But, what kind of Pokemon would live on a collection of floating rocks..." she thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:43 am

Tsukishiro stared into the distance as she heard the roar. It didn't take much to amaze her and she stood there in awe of the power of the Pokemon who had made that howl. She realised all of a sudden that the very Pokemon making that howl could be attacking the Deerling they had come to save and frowned. She truly hoped it wasn't.

"I don't know.. but I think it would be interesting." she replied to Izumi as she wandered forwards on the grey pathway.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 am

Izumi began to get that weird feeling again as she walked down the first path, something she couldn't explain. It was sort of like they had walked into a dead zone in time and space... Like nothing was flowing. It was giving her a little bit of vertigo. Izumi frowned and turned to her sister to share her feelings.

"Hey Tsuki. Listen, this place is giving me a weird vibe. Almost like everything here is paralyzed..." she began uncertainly. "My point is, I don't think anything flows here. Like Time or Space. This place feels sorta... In the middle. So, who knows what will happen." she concluded somewhat grimly. "On the upside, that could mean that if we come across a puzzle we can't solve, there may be an abstract solution to it." she grinned, bringing the mood back up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:59 am

"You're right..." replied Tsukishiro, "It does feel weird like that.... I wonder why it's like this?"
The younger Absol glanced around again, looking for some sign of life.. perhaps an explanation for the howl they had heard a few moments ago.

OOC// The Pokemon will be holding the item.
This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:23 am

Izumi was contemplating the question shared by both she and her sister when, all of a sudden, she bumped into something and managed to trip into the dirt. "I'm sorry, Im not normally so clumsy..." Izumi began to explain. She looked up and stared right into the face of an irritated-looking feral Beldum.

"...Oops."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:28 am

Tsukishiro blinked at the Beldum. Beldum was an odd Pokemon to say the least... she couldn't tell where it's mouth was. The Beldum was holding a Black Gummi.
"How do you eat?" she asked it, tilting her head slightly to the side. Shiro didn't seem to notice the irritated look on the Beldum.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 am

"How do I eat, she asks." the wild Beldum grumped with an eyeroll. "Excuse me, but before I tell you how I go around performing daily functions, would you mind explaining why your clutzy red and white friend here is tripping all over me?"

"Woah, jeez. Did I trip over a Beldum or a prissy Glameow?" Izumi commented as she stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 am

Tsukishiro just chuckled, "We're new here and so we're not used to the terrain. Please excuse my sister. She didn't mean to trip onto you."
It seemed that somehow, Shiro was having an almost civilized conversation with the feral Beldum.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:07 pm

"Well, I should hope that you all learn it soon, or else your going to have even more problems as you get further in." the Beldum huffed. He started to turn and leave, but had second thoughts and returned to use Take Down on Izumi. "That was for tripping on me." he huffed.

"THAT was just rude!" Izumi coughed. She Scratched him back, and the pattern continiued.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Tsukishiro sighed before leaping in and using Feint. She hoped to get this battle over quickly. This Beldum had no reason to attack them just then, he would have been fine if he had just carried on his merry way.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Izumi got bored of the back and forth battle pretty quickly, and prepared her Megahorn attack to finish him off. She charged and then slashed at him, hoping for a clean finish.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 pm

The Beldum was thrown back by the Megahorn, having not expected such an attack from the older Absol. It soon landed on the grey ground, knocked out. The Black Gummi it had been holding was right there next to it.

Tsukishiro wandered over to pick it up.
"Well it's not like he can appreciate it. Want to share?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 pm

"Sure!" Izumi grinned, accepting her part of the Gummi. It had been a while since they had left home and Izumi had yet to see even one Black Gummi anywhere, and she missed the taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Within the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Rift   Within the Rift Empty

Back to top Go down

Within the Rift
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next