Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hero Rp ONEXONE

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:50 am

"Stop! Don't hurt me!" the woman cried as she was dangles by her feet over the pit of acid. Is this seriously all the agency could come up with? This was waay to cliche. If they were going to lie they should at least make it convincing. He looked at his watch, the hero would come to kick his butt in about fifteen minuted. The location was the sewers, time: 3:45 am on the dot. He was supposed to cackle and go on and on about his tragic past and...what? He took a double look at the script, "Pull the lever and KILL the girl!?" he mumbled in surprise. He couldn't do that, he knew it would eventually come, just not so soon! He had been sent to "Jail" several times already without actually harming anybody, this was supposed to be when he became serious. He looked at his claw and waited. He predicted the superhero would come crashing through the man hole in the ceiling.
"You're just a low life! Scumbag! Dirty RAT!" the lady cursed and called him dirtier names, insulting him in every way possible. She kind of reminded him of Alexandra, he clenched his teeth at the memory of her. He remembered how the hero had left them there, not even noticing them, how they had starved, nearly drowned, and how she had been devoured before him by sharks. He ignored the struggling lady as she squirmed in the ropes that held her to the machines. He looked up, it had been 15 minutes. The hero was late. That wasn't supposed to happen...what had happened to the Hero?
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:09 am

Slowly walking towards the screaming lady, Raven growled as she wiped the blood off on her mouth. Her assignment was to kill the Hero and the Hostage, the hero was litteraly sleeping with the fishes. Now all she needed to do was kill a hostage. Raven had been following this so-called villain for a while now, and what did he heave? A hostage, "This'll be fun." Raven growled with joy.

Her kill was swift and not as fun as she thought. Then again she did only snap the guys neck. So she did not see the fear in his eyes when he died. Fear was not her power, she just enjoyed seeing others cower in it. "It's too bad I couldn't of fried him." she muttered. Soon enough she came to the villain and his hostage. "Well, what have we here?" she asked in a curious but deadly tone.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 am

"A hero will come for me! Just you wait! He'll come and-OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!?" the lady screamed, grabbing his attention. Nick snapped out of his thoughts and saw the strange dragon with blood dripping from it's mouth. This must be the hero, strange...it's not the normal one. Ah well he decided to go on with his lined, "Ha! So you're who they sent? You don't look that strong, I bet you wont even be able to save the woman in time!" he lay his hand on the lever as the girl screamed in terror. He froze. He couldn't pull it, the girl was whimpering and scared. He swallowed as he tried to pull together his will power, but it seemed as if every nerve and muscle in his body refused to work. "DAMN IT!" he slammed his hands on the machine, causing his large claw to pierce the machinery and make it crackle with electricity. He gave it a kick in frustration at not being able to do anything. He didn't know whether to be happy he couldn't kill her or upset that he might have to die now because of the agency.

The girl watched the villain's actions in curiosity. This hadn't been her first time being kidnapped, but this was the first time the villain couldn't go through with trying to kill her. She turned her eyes nervously to the beast that entered the room. What was that?
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 am

"Aww. What's the matter? Can't pull the trigger?! The name's Blackwing. What, you though I was the hero?" Raven snarled. Her purple eyes seemed to glow under the electricity. Spreading her wings open she started to draw the flashes of blues and yellows towards her. "I'll show you the true meaning of fear!!" she roared. Opening her mouth she released the discharge and aimed at the ceiling between her and the minor villain. Causing a large chunk of ruble to fall, she looked back at the villain. "You got a name, kid?" she asked with a smirk. Oh, how she loved the sounds of terrified whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:03 am

Nick just stared at the dragon, "So...you're NOT a hero? Then where the hell is he? He's ruining the program and it's going to get me f***ing killed!" he yelled in outrage, although i'm probably already dead because of the not pulling the lever thing. He tapped his foot impatiently, he ignored the sewage water below them the best he could. The company had provided a elevated base in a large area in the sewers, he glanced down at the waters that turned a bit suspiciously. Then again he thought water was suspicious all the time, you never know what could be lurking in the waters. He dragged his attention back to the lady, who was swinging herself back and forth in terror.

The lady was horrified. The beast was powerful, and scary as hell. This was too much for her, where was the hero when you needed them? She suddenly stopped moving. She had just wet her pants...she hoped nobody would notice, perhaps she could blame it on the sewage. That's right! The sewage! "GET MEE OUT OF HEEEEERE!" she screeched in fear. Her name was Xion. her long brown hair was a mess and her pants were the same along with her bright green shirt.
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 am

Sniffing the air, Raven scrunched up her nose. "Looks like someone just p***ed themselves." she said. Walking closer to the girl, using her tail, Raven grabbed the girl by her ankles and dangled her upside down. "Tell me, are you afraid of the water, Villain?" she asked not looking back. Moving her tail, she inched the girls head close to the water. "Best answer truthfully. I seem to recall "Alligators living in the Sewers". We don't want anything bad to happen, now do we?" she asked mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 am

The girl whimpered as she was dragged over the waters. Her eyes were wide and she was crying. She felt like her eyes were the size of when anime characters become really scared or surprised in a comedic fasion. Her hair's tips were barely touching the water's edge. "Help me..." she squeaked pleadingly to Nick, even though he looked he was the one who had just kidnapped and nearly killed her. Xion tried to say more, and they just came out as the most intelligent words ever, "Blub brr heb beeeeee"

Nick began to grow furious, the whining girl and the sadistic dragon were both about to get him killed. He growled before screaming, "WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT UP SO I CAN THINK!? I'M GOING TO BE KILLED HERE AND ALEX'S SACRIFICE WILL HAVE BEEN FOR NOTHING!" He huffed after shouting. Anger still plastered on his face and his claw cackled with electricity with his rage. His hands made fists as he awaited a reply.

Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:35 am

Raven smirked, terrified anger was the best. "And just who is, Alex?" she asked. Setting the girl down on the ground near the water, the black dragon stared at the man. "Did your supporters say that they would kill you if you didn't do as they say? Why should you do as they say? You have the powers. They do not. Show them that you are the one that's in charge but know when to back off. They should fear you." she said. As she was talking she was slowly inching her head closer to the villain. "I'm not the villain, I'm just collecting the victims." she hummed softly.

OOC: the song it called "Monster" by Paramore. Awesome song.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:51 am

"Did your supporters say that they would kill you if you didn't do as they say? Why should you do as they say? You have the powers. They do not. Show them that you are the one that's in charge but know when to back off. They should fear you." she said, "I'm not the villain, I'm just collecting the victims."

Now Nick was just flat out PO'd. Was this dragon REALLY that stupid? He said, "Why should I do as they say? They have the power to release any information on me, where i am, what I can do, what my weaknesses are, and such. They know EVERYTHING about me. One false step and i'm dead meat. Not the hero, not the victim, ME. She fed herself to sharks just to spare me, if she valued my life that much then so should I. What's wrong with valuing your life?" When the dragon's head was close enough he lashed his claw hand out in attempt to grab it's snout and drag it closer to make it look into his furious eyes. "Alex was my fiance, we were supposed to be married, got a problem with that?" he said either way if he missed the grab or not.
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:20 am

Raven chuckled, and raised her head back when the man was about to grab her. "Tell you what. I'll leave you to this, what ever this may be. The hero that was supposed to save this woman is dead. Why not tell your sponsors that the hero saved the day. You, can be the hero for once. And not the villain, the day is yours." she said circling the young man. She would have to leave soon she could feel her control starting to slip. Her human mind was in danger. "Think about it. Next time we meet, hopefully we shall be on the same side." she said as she opened her wings. Jumping up she rammed through the ceiling, flapping her wings she left to head to her "Sponsors". Hearing the cars honk and terrified screams made her wish she could stay, but this was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:39 am

Nick looked at the girl, he used his claw and shot it at the girl. He didn't harm her but he grabbed the rope. He dragged it over to the safety of the solid steel floor, and cut the ropes. He made sure she was able to land on her feet instead of falling head first. "There, now go home and leave me be" he huffed. He would have to think about what to do now, he wished he could just disappear sometimes. He walked back towards his broken machine and to his computer, he was trying to find some way around this now that the hero was dead. Maybe the contract could be broken somehow; he was wrong to think so. He slammed his claw on the chair, breaking the arm rest which only caused him to curse more.
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:55 am

Still shaking from what had just happened, Xion took a few shaky steps before running away. What was that thing talking to her captor? What did it want? She wasn't going to stick around to find out. Finding a ladder she climbed up and somehow avoiding the traffic. Running home, the first thing she did was taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:05 am

Nick had no choice, but to do as the dragon had suggested. He hacked in a report to the press about the incident. he received an email later, questioning on why the hero's wasn't answering his cell phone. Nick replied, "I don't know, maybe he's busy." He cursed as he sent the message. He was screwed, no way they would buy that. He waited for a reply, hoping that they wouldn't reply at all. His reply came when his "base" began to rumble and shake. The iron supports! They were retracting due to a command done by the agency! He tried to run for the exit, but couldn't make it in time. He shot his claw hand to an old pipe and grabbed onto it, saving him from falling along with all of his equipment into the water. The water splashed him and caused him to freeze, he couldn't tear his eyes away from the water...the deep dark water that could be holding anything inside of it. He snapped his eyes away from it and and swung himself to the exit. He wrapped his scarf a bit higher on his neck so nobody would recognize him in the public. He was going to have to run now, far away, but where? He had nowhere to go. No place to hide! He was now on the snowy streets and wandering. It was only a matter of time before someone recognized him down there, so went into an alley and climbed his way up onto of an apartment roof top. He blended with the dark a little bit at least...but not much.
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:42 am

Raven was now back at her apartment putting on some warm cloths. "Ahh. Much better." she sighed. She had on her usual coat, but with a black turtle neck and a dark pair of jeans. Hearing something on the roof, He lived on the top floor, she decided to investigate. Bringing a hot cup of coffee with her she reached the door that led out side. Feeling a small burst of cold air she shivered. She hated the cold. With her dragon eyes still being active she could see well in the dark. She saw the man from before, so why not act like a curious human? "Hello? Is someone there?" she asked adding a bit of fear to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:50 am

Nick mentally cursed when he heard the girl, when he recognized the voice of the dragon from earlier he huffed, "So, you're a human after all. I figured that. Surprise to see that you live here." He gave a huff, he was getting tired of this dragon. He had gotten tired of her a long time ago. He just wanted to have a home to go to and relax, unlucky for him, he had neither a home or a place to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ONEXONE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next