Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hero RP ROOM TWO

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

[Posting order is determined through first come first serve.]
[This rp shall begin during a scripted robbery, which sightings of a true villain interrupts]

my post:

People in RP:
SoulTH. Vulpes, Kirby
Bluekat12,
TeamAshen

Posting Order:
Bluekat12
Vulpes(No notification, this is just notes for me)
kirby(no Notification)
Ashen(Notify)
SoulTH(?)

Last edited by bluekat12 on Thu May 02, 2013 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Edmund Blorelock, who went by the public name Sir Locke, had been a hero. Once wanting to become a detective he eventually decided to protect those who couldn't stand for themselves. But at some point something changed, he became... self absorbed, ego centric, he lost his goal and became a pretentious hero, only in it for the fame. It was people like him who continued to give heroes a bad name. His power? Kinetic absorption. The result? He was banging his fists on his chests to store up kinetic energy. Where was he going? An alleged bank robbery, which Sir Locke and his other heroes were intended to win from the start. He kicked the doors open, his eyes scanning for a robber.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Miles sighed. He hated this. He and two other heroes who were fooled were supposed to take down some idiot who hadn't made the cut. All for glory, popularity, blah, blah, blah. it was stupid. None of it was real. All faked. He had seen real crimes go by without a second look...or, at least that's what he remembered. He wasn't completely sure. But now, he decided to go with it. He's reveal the truth one day. He strolled into the bank after one of the heroes he'd been assigned with, Sir Locke. His power was strange, but he could think of a dozen more super powers that could be considered weirder. He looked around, then called out, "Any baddies in here?"
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:23 am

The day was fruitful for the business man, has he left the bank he looked up at the sky and the high-rise skyscrapers, unaware of the 'True Villain' that was above on the rooftops watching the people below. This 'True Villain' marked as such for killing a elder hero, as he looked down, he knew the drill already from observing the place, he had spotted and marked the two heroes that came by, Sir Locke, and The Swordsman. He had kept tabs on all the heroes and fake villains these days, not wanting to be caught unaware of anything nowadays. "Kinetic... And the Sword... Hmph..... Small-Time, Self Absorbed Jackasses more like it....." He sighed, he had come here tracking a strange signal, transmitting a phrase relating to the 'True Villain' Organization he had been tracking for the past two years while balancing himself out. A week ago he had achieved that balance, even going over a little, he had fixed this by destroying a strip mining quarry, making it look like a accident. Even if the Heroes avoided him because of the kill he made, he still didn't need their attention on him. He pulled up his hood, and got up on the ledge, feeling the wind buffeting him around like a rag-doll. "Maybe I should let it end....." He mused before taking a step back into safety. "But..... Perhaps....." He went over to the rope that let him get up onto the high-rise. "The world still has need of me yet...." He grabbed the rope in his gauntleted hand, and fell, clenching the rope 10 feet before letting go, and falling to the ground with a muffled clang of his steel boots on the alley's cement road. "I will let their script go on...... While I...... Track this signal....." He held up his left hand, it glowing with a red violent magic, and touching the rope, he felt it turn to ashes. Then turning away from it, he walked towards the bank, his hands in the pockets of his faded brown duster, in his footsteps, the plant, animal, and a sick Hobo, were healed, and flourished. The Hobo was merely healed, he then raved about crazy gods walking the earth, and danced down the alleyway, away from the 'True Villain', The Fallen Hero, the man, who once was regarded as one of the most promising heroes of the academy, the man known as Solstice.
Back to top Go down
SoulTH

SoulTH

Poké : 7000

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:07 am

Drake sighs deeply as he was wearing his usual wear, a jump suit and a coat with a baseball cap on to hide his signature blueish hair as the young Shirogane walks in a alley seeing a bank trying to be rob. Drake quickly analyzed with his cyber eye but something was interfering with the analyst, Drake scowls "Damn thing!" as he was frustrated already from missing his train and his weekly snack with a muffin at his favorite bakery. Drake notices a fire escape ladder and a wall across it, the idea soon came to the young man.

Drake calmly sets back and replays his thoughts towards his cyber eye as it projected the possibilities [No time to do that!] as he runs quickly and jumps to the wall propelling Drake to the other wall and manages to fall towards the Fire escape as the young Shirogane latches on to the fire escape guidelines tightly as he curses under his breath and manages to pull himself up. "Damn that was close" as he sighs, rummaging in his coat pocket to pull a grappling hook out as he aims towards the roof as Drake fires the grappling hook as it latches on the rooftop's edge and zooms forward as the baseball cap flies off. Drake manages to land while tumbling and getting up quicker "Gotta move" as he got a better view on the robbery. Drake sighs as he only had his old revolver and pulls out hiding behind the bricklayer in front of the building, ready to aim for any criminal. Drake then senses something evil in the air as he aims upwards "I don't like this..Not one bit.." as he gets shivers on his body ready for god's know what.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:07 am

The front door was kicked open and a man walked in followed by another Hero"Any baddies in here?" Nick swallowed. Well, here they were, please don't kill me...he thought.
"So, you're the heroes? This is an INSULT to my reputation" which I don't have "How could you be the heroes? You look weak" you look a hella lot stronger than me..."I bet I could beat you without using my strongest weapon!" That I really don't want to use anyways because of the possibility of blowing my entire arm off and bleeding to death in extreme pain and agony."You're lucky I waited for you, it would have been boring if I had just killed everyone and left!" ]This script is screwing me over... His claws cackled and the citizens screamed in terror. He laughed manically, convincingly, hoping the heroes would do what they were supposed to do and kick his butt, and hopefully not murder him...
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:57 am

(BTW my char was loosely based off this dude http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambit_(comics) )

Sir Locke, being as cheesy as he is, shouted indignantly, "PUT YER HANDS UP VILLAIN!" Man, no wonder he was sponsored by Sony, he was just as terrible as they were... He was about as mellow as a five year old, as smart as a prep, and as corny as a bad 90's cop flick, the truly worst combination, and arguably, a combination more villainous than an actual villain. Is my hair okay? Of course it is, I'm handsome! Hmm, now more importantly, does this fellow have any sharp weapons or bullets? I remember the one time I wasn't able to absorb the kinetic energy of a sword and almost lost a pinkie. Wow, I'm going to get myself hurt daydreaming like this..., tangentially thought Mr. Edmund Blorelock. He banged his fists on his chests to display domination to intimidate the opponent, as well as store up more kinetic energy.

Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Miles sighed. This whole act was getting old since he knew it was and act. The villians were actors, and Miles didn't want him to get the bad end of the stick. "Listen. We can do this two ways. One, I could hurt you badly and get you arrested. Or two..." He narrowed his eyes and looked at the "villian". "...you could get out of here and avoid trouble. You don't have to do this. But if you really want to..." He looked around and saw a water bottle someone had dropped outside. He picked it up and poured it on his sword. It began to glow blue. "...we can fight. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, now would I?" He said, hoping he knew what he meant.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:22 pm

His boots crunched on the snow, as he walked along the sidewalk, heading for the bank. People stared at him, not recognizing who he was, they wondered if he was a new hero in town, he certainly seemed to act the part. He stopped just outside the bank, as the guy with the sword finished speaking. "Hmph......" Solstice snorted and walked in, ignoring both the heroes and the villains, and their script. He helped up a bank manager and pulled him to the side, slicing through his bonds with a bit of chaos magic, and healing the chaffing of it. "I wish to withdraw something from the vault please." His tone of voice was deadly cold, he handed the manager a key with the number 8 on it, the bank manager just nodded stupidly, and went to the vault. Solstice turned around slowly to look at the three standing there, "Don't mind me really. Just 'retrieving' something the belongs to me." He crossed his armored arms, just watching them waiting for their reaction as the vault opened, and the manager stumbled out with a cloth wrapped package. "H-Here you are Mister......?" Solstice took it, and ignored the manager now, concealing it in his duster's pocket, he just watched the three. The manager whimpered, and scuttled away, hiding in the men's bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
SoulTH

SoulTH

Poké : 7000

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:44 am

Drake sighs as he focues on the building at hand as he actually thought about the procedure as well, sadly he wasn't prepare as Drake usually was. The Shirogane sighs again as he fishes in his pockets as he found two cherry bombs and two flash bombs. Drake smirks in satisfaction, as he throws the flash bomb to the entrance of the bank as it manages to bounces a bit and rolls through the doors, the circular object stud there a bit as Drake facepalms himself "Damn it, that's right someone has to trigger it by touching it!" as he gets another idea and aims for the window with his gun "Okay....now judging from the trajectory, it might fly a bit off easy and hit one of the robbers if I'm lucky."
Drake fires the bullet as the wind was making the bullet go off course a bit as it try to stay on track of its course. The bullet manages to hit the window only to see the reaction of the people in the robbery....
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:51 am

Nick's eyes were fixed on the two, until a strange man walked in and did a transaction in the midst of a robbery, This wasn't in the script, what do I do? Improvise? Ignore him? He gave a fake annoyed huff at the boy with the sword, deciding to just ignore the man for now but keep an eye on him "Me? Hurt myself? Ha! You must be even stupider than I thought. Your partner there must be Gorrillaman or something with that ridiculous pounding. I know, what if I made a hole in that chest!!!" He quickly aimed his grapple gun claw at Sir Locke, the claw shot out and bared it's sharp claws as it raced towards Locke's chest. Nick braced himself for a beating, he would rather be just beaten than killed. He didn't care much for the bullet and glass breaking, thinking that it was probably one of the hero's abilities coming into effect.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:04 am

The claw smashed into Sir Locke, sending him reeling into a wall lamely. Due to his power it didn't impale him, he, however, had the immense force of the velocity of the claw all coming crashing into him. This impact gave him a rather large boost of power, the entirety of which he used in one hit. He threw a fist into the claw, launching it off of him and back towards Nick. It flew back, landing at the feet of the villain. He looked up and opened his eyes, seeing he didn't have a hole in his chest. It worked! Sometimes, when not focusing well enough, sharp objects can cut straight through Sir Locke's kinetic absorption. "HAH!" he yelled indignantly, "I didn't die!" He looked back up at the villain, dumbfounded, "I mean I MEANT TO DO THAT VILE SCUMBAG!" He had a confused and fairly stupid look on his face.

Last edited by Vulpes on Sun May 05, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Miles looked at the person who walked in and withdrew something. What the heck was he doing? There was a robbery going on and he came in to withdraw something! Not only that...but he had powers. THe way he cut the rope and healed the manager...that could only result from powers. He shook his head. He'd deal with it later. He looked at the hero he'd been paired up with. He put a hand on his forehead. "Yes. It appears you are..." He wondered how that guy even became a hero with that kind of attidtude. He seemed more like a villian to him. Something for another day. He looked at the villian who sent the grappling hook at Sir Locke and smiled. "Your choice. Time for the Swordsman to do his duty." He sliced his sword, sending a small wave of water at the villian.

Last edited by 9kirby99 on Mon May 06, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : THE WATER IS TO DARN HIGH)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:46 pm

(Umm..
" The metal of the claw itself was contorted into a useless heap of metal, while a chunk of metal attached to a grapple gun by rope. He looked up and opened his eyes, seeing he didn't have a hole in his chest."
Vulpes, that's kind of god modding and destroying it would make Nick COMPLETELY useless the ENTIRE rp...how could kinetic absorption destroy the claw anyways?

And "ending a huge wave of water at the villian."
Kirb...where in the heck would you get all of that water? Tone it down, overpowering.)
Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:50 pm

(*ahem* Did you read my powers at all? It said I could control the element I had the sword powered up with. If Soltice can heal things and destroy things like he can, I don't think summoning a little water is that much of a deal. If you forgot my powers, that's your problem.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM TWO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next