Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hero Rp ONEXONE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Hero Rp ONEXONE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:50 am

First topic message reminder :

"Stop! Don't hurt me!" the woman cried as she was dangles by her feet over the pit of acid. Is this seriously all the agency could come up with? This was waay to cliche. If they were going to lie they should at least make it convincing. He looked at his watch, the hero would come to kick his butt in about fifteen minuted. The location was the sewers, time: 3:45 am on the dot. He was supposed to cackle and go on and on about his tragic past and...what? He took a double look at the script, "Pull the lever and KILL the girl!?" he mumbled in surprise. He couldn't do that, he knew it would eventually come, just not so soon! He had been sent to "Jail" several times already without actually harming anybody, this was supposed to be when he became serious. He looked at his claw and waited. He predicted the superhero would come crashing through the man hole in the ceiling.
"You're just a low life! Scumbag! Dirty RAT!" the lady cursed and called him dirtier names, insulting him in every way possible. She kind of reminded him of Alexandra, he clenched his teeth at the memory of her. He remembered how the hero had left them there, not even noticing them, how they had starved, nearly drowned, and how she had been devoured before him by sharks. He ignored the struggling lady as she squirmed in the ropes that held her to the machines. He looked up, it had been 15 minutes. The hero was late. That wasn't supposed to happen...what had happened to the Hero?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:01 am

Raven chuckled again. "There's no fooling you, huh? You can relax, I'm "Off duty". Why don't you come inside? There's a storm coming. It's not much but at least you'll have a warm place to stay for the night." she said heading back inside. "Who knows? If I'm up for it I may help you leave this town tomorrow morning. Or is that a "No"? Seeing as how you have sponsors and I don't." she said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:10 am

"Tch...My sponsors stopped funding me the moment they tried to drown me" Nick said, he tried to think of something else to do, but decided it would be best to not be a stubborn mule and accept the girl's hospitality, "Thanks..." he said. He decided that he should even consider himself lucky that the dragon-lady had given him the idea to send in a letter and delay his punishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:46 am

Guiding the man to her room, she hoped that the shape of the place wouldn't bother him. She didn't care what anyone thought, but she could try to make the guy comfy. Getting out a second mug she poured some fresh coffee. "Hope you don't mind the mess." she said looking around. Newspapers were scattered throughout the room and several blankets were out on the couch. She hated the bedroom. Bad things had happened to her in bedrooms. From her past, she always preferred the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:56 am

"Not at all..." Nick said, he wondered why the girl acted so differently than she had back at his base. He was thankful just to have a place to go, he just hoped the lady wasn't planning anything. "So uh, what's your name? You never really told me..." he asked. He began to remember Alex again, he pushed her out of his mind. He didn't want to grow distracted and depressed again. He looked at Raven and said, "I'm Nick...no other name. Since my company revealed my entire identity to attract business. 'Google has to know EVERYTHING' they said."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ONEXONE   Hero Rp ONEXONE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ONEXONE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2