Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hero RP ROOM THREE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:25 pm

[Posting order is determined through first come first serve.]
[This rp shall begin during a scripted event, which a modded(by me) true villain interrupts]

My post:
people in rp:
Drawr, Estrios, SereneLittleRose, Pikashock, Bluekat12
Posting order:
Serene(notify if two days overdue, and this part is just notes for me :-P)
Estrios(No Notification)
PikaShock(After two days, notify)
Drawr(Notify)

(Sorry it was dark...the spoilers do that automatically...)

Last edited by bluekat12 on Thu May 02, 2013 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:27 pm

A teenager stepped closer to the man. She was wearing black leggings and a white dress that was littered with black feather patterns. With this, she wore white canvas pumps and two sets of magpie feathers, clipped to either side of her long black hair. Her long fringe shadowed her eyes, the blackness of the night aiding the natural mask that hid her identity.

"When will they be here?" frowned Magpie quietly. It was times like these when she just wished these scripted events would just happen and be over with.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:59 pm

((Dat dark text, dawg))

Estrios watched the 'villain' from his perch on a raised platform inside the 'hideout' that he was currently in, constantly bending the light around him in order to become completely invisible to the naked eye. The 'villain' just stood there with a bomb in his hand, awaiting the arrival of a 'hero' along with two other fake villains. Awaiting a beating. Awaiting the opportunity to be the bad guy of another fake 'saving-the-city' event. And he didn't even have a choice in the matter.

Ever since Estrios had discovered that nearly all hero versus villain fights and similar events were scripted, he didn't even bother to help out in such situations, even if he was the main hero of a certain case. It didn't matter either way. However, he still kept watch over these scenarios, just in case a real villain showed up. Sure he had fought a true villain only one or two times now, but he could at least try to make up for all the fake events that he had acted in, even if he did have only limited combat experience.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 pm

"They'll be there when they get here, no reason to rush. We're still stuck in this either way." A voice spoke as Sole materialized beside the two fellow "villains", not looking too happy about everything. He had been manipulating the photons of light particles around him to hide himself since it didn't take as much energy out of him as something else would. Besides, he might as well enjoy himself and have some fun if he was going to be stuck in this kind of situation. It's bad enough that I have to help out with this, but hell, why make it nighttime? I should really start carrying a flashlight with me more often to these things so I can actually do more... He thought to himself as he adjusted his suit jacket and scarf out of sheer boredom, wondering when the "heroes" would show up to save the day as usual.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Shoot he was late.
Ven was still trying to put on his tie as he blinked from rooftop to rooftop. He would have liked to appear right on the scene but it was at a bank he was unfamiliar with in a part of town he never visited. He had to take off his mask and put it on his head as he tied the knot of the tie. Over, around, through...or something like that, shoot he was late... This was his first REAL assignment. No higher ups looking over your shoulder, just you and a few others against the villains. And being a green, he wanted to prove himself.

He finally got there a few minutes later. Taking a position on top of an adjacent building he pulled a pair of small night vision goggles from his inside pocket and looked through, trying to see if he could find any windows. Once he could see inside he could move there.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Nick huffed, "They're here...right on time..." he mumbled to the villains. That's when he began his lines, "Today is a bright day don't you think? I think it's time we put an end to this!" he gave a half-heartily cackle as he raised the bomb into the air. He brought it back to his chest slowly, "With this button, just a press you see, an half of the entire country will be eliminated, not a single living thing to spare! We'll be rid of this stupid world, and be free in the land of the afterlife. The people that come with us should consider it a blessing, for this is the catalyst to Armageddon!" he slowly moved his hand to the button, slowly, so as to savor the moment and give heroes time to come into action. He wondered if the bomb was real, he was supposed to struggle to push the button at all costs the entire time, but he wondered what he was supposed to do if he DID manage to get to the button. He wouldn't be able to press it, he couldn't kill himself along with an entire half of a country.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 pm

As Nick was making his speech, Magpie drew two darts from the feathers pinned in her hair.
"I know you're there!" she yelled, poised to throw her darts if the heroes didn't come out of hiding, "Are you going to be cowards or will you come forward and embrace the freedom of the afterlife?" She called out to them, going along with the script and alerting the others to the presence of the heroes. This particular script was against her character's usual motif of stealing and thievery, but she still had to play it realistically. Even if it was completely fake.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:59 am

Estrios kept watching as the situation slowly unfolded. The fake villains somehow knew that the assigned hero, or, rather, the other assigned hero, had arrived, and were now saying their somewhat overly clichéd lines. Looking around, he couldn't see the other hero anywhere nearby, though that was most likely only because of his current positioning.

Estrios wondered for a moment if the bomb that the head villain was holding was real, but it most likely wouldn't matter. He doubted that it was, and even if it wasn't fake, the villain holding it would likely not risk blowing up the city. Estrios fought the urge to whistle as he waited to see what would happen. He could control light, but sound manipulation was completely past him, and he didn't want to give away his position just yet.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Have to wonder...is that bomb real? Because if it's between that and leaving, I'd rather be offed by the people in charge of this whole thing. Sole thought to himself as he listened to the other two villains say their lines, and glanced around at their surroundings, looking for any visual of the other two heroes. Then again, I don't think he'll be able to push the button anyways...
"Come on now, why would you try and keep yourself from liberation? We are all slaves of this world, but now we can be free, sever the ties that bind us!" He added, holding his hand up and starting to spin some weak looking balls of light in his hand.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:58 am

From his perch atop a building Ven flinched as a loud voice suddenly filled the air. He quickly adjusted his binoculars to see who speaking. It was someone. With a bomb! There was a part of Ven that wondered why villains always made long detailed speeches of what they were about to do before they actually did them. Maybe they just liked thinking out loud?

He pushed that thought to the back of his mind as he heard two others. Three against one?!?! He was pretty sure that HQ told him there would be one other hero here but... As he looked around he couldn't see one.

Well, he couldn't wait. So, finding a spot located behind the trio he warped himself there, intending to surprise them.
Whoops... almost forgot to put the mask back on...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Nick smirked, it was a fake one, "It seems we have visitors! I-" He was interrupted by a mysterious figure suddenly slamming into him and launching him into a pile of boxes. "OOF!" he cried as his back hit the wall behind them, he wasn't sure whether to count himself lucky or unlucky that the crates were empty. He looked up to see his attacker, expecting a hero. Instead a strange creature stood where he was, holding the box of death. The thing was ugly, a lot like a troll(u mad?) it held a club over it's shoulder as it lumbered back to the shadows with the box. The troll handed the box to a figure in the shadows and seemed to erupt into papers, the figure laughed a true laugh and said, "This toy? It's no fun...how about I make it real?"

His name was Thomas Shiftic, AKA Reality Bender. He focused his mind on the box, it was only a few moments before a clear, TICK...TICK...TICK...sounded from it. He smiled, the bomb was the real deal now, and he held the button to it. He reached into his coat, for he wore a coat with a black ski mask and boots to obscure his real identity, and touched a book. He felt a bit of energy drain from him as papers erupted in a wave behind him and shaped into a large beast, a hydra. The hydra bellowed before he spoke, "I am Reality Bender," he said with a bit of a fake accent he made up, "I'm here to destroy this party, don't you think it's a bit boring if the toys aren't real?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm

At the appearance of Reality Bender, Emelia immediately turned her attention to him. Heroes were fine to deal with, these events were always scripted so that they would lose and so most heroes didn't really have much taste of what a real battle was like. However, when a true villain such as Thomas Shiftic appears, someone's gotta do something and you can't always rely on the heroes to sort it.

Magpie threw the two poison tipped magpie feather darts at Shiftic, her accuracy usually very high. She waited to see how they would effect the villain, forgetting about keeping to the script they had been given.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:44 am

Estrios watched curiously as a figure appeared seemingly from nowhere and flung the head villain into a pile of boxes. Huh. That's strange. Can't be a hero... What could it be doing? He traced the large troll-like figure's movements as the beast walked over to a previously hidden person and handed the lead villain's bomb to him. The apparently new arrival laughed for a few moments before speaking.

"This toy? It's no fun...how about I make it real?"

The man then looked at the bomb intently for a second or two, and the piece of equipment soon began to tick. ...Did he just do what I think he did? Estrios looked over the stranger, observing him. Is this another one of the true villains? I don't recognize him from anywhere... Well, regardless, I think I get to do something now. Estrios prepared himself for whatever might happen next, but before he did anything he judged the other villains' reactions to this new threat. They may have been assigned the role of the bad guy, but that didn't mean that they were evil through and through. It simply meant that they had been unlucky.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Sole turned his head to look at the Reality Bender once he had arrived, and winced as the bomb started to tick to life. Well that's new. He's got a book and brought a troll and a hydra with him, and brought a bomb to life without hitting the button. Three guesses to what he does. He thought, trying to decide on the best course of action as he started to rapidly spin the same three balls of light he had been before, firing them like bullets at the villain. The fact that there was now really a bomb that could take out such a large radius of area definitely wasn't good, but what was probably worse was the arrival of the villain who activated it. They would probably have to find a way to defeat him, get the bomb back and disable it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:57 pm

Ooc: Drawr Shall be skipped, I shall post once i return from school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM THREE   Hero RP ROOM THREE Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM THREE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next