Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

"Life" the RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

"Life" the RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

(Posting order will be determined through first come first serve)
My post was soo epic, we had to put it in a spoiler!:
[Posting Order(so far):]
Bluekat12
SoulTH
Nocive
Jikumo
TeamAshen

Last edited by bluekat12 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Ooc: I'm an idiot and mis-read things...
IC:
As if to answer his question, the human he had rescued disappeared. He huffed in annoyance, was it a glitch or something else? Nick sighed as he was alone once more, "maybe I should have stayed with that other guy..." he mumbled. He thought twice about it though, the man was yelling and had a sword, for all he knew the man would've just been trying to kill him. You never know with this game. He looked up at the sky and noticed that the odd numbers that appeared in it seemed to be flowing somewhere. Usually in games that meant a hint. He followed it and came across the guy that had threatened him earlier and a man with a halberd both of which looked a bit frightening. He tried to stay out of sight and watched to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
SoulTH

SoulTH

Poké : 7000

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Darren nods somenly "Yes I am a user..." as he moves his position for more comfortable. "I believe you were trying to beat some boss and then was frozen correct?" as he looks at Alicia. Darren hoping that he was spot on as he thinks a bit I must find others so we can work together to get us all home...I can't be the only one in this equation...no this doesn't seem right. As he thinks to himself, Darren scans the girl as her weapon was something interesting, Darren keeps in mind to himself to be serious of all times. Chances are that she could be more dangerous than a violent beast when anger. As he sighs a bit folding his arms to hide his clock gloves as he holds his sword. Darren leans causally to the trunk of the tree waiting for the girl's answer.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:12 am

Steve sheathed his sword, this guy seemed alright. He took his hand and shook it, "I am SteveX, but you can just call me Steve." He listened to him a bit more and responded, "Why would people be afraid of you? You seem more terrified that them, the way you got scared like that." He sat in the grass and pulled out a torch, setting it on the ground. The sun was setting, and he didn't want to be stuck in the dark, for one thing, he wasn't sure this guy was a threat or not, and another thing, darkness was bad. Where he came from, it meant death in most cases. So anyways, I see there's a village down there, should we go down there, or see if there are others who need rescuing?"
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:49 am

"You misunderstand my friend, the world being in its.... Flux state, has given me more then a few scares so far before I got here, thus I was cautious. But as to answer your question Steve, my...... Size, usually gives them pause, that or its my armor and weapon!" He laughed again, grinning at Steve from under his helm, he noticed the torch placing, and turned towards the village below. "Afraid of the Dark? Rightly so I should imagine.... Never know what the darkness might hold..... The Heartless... Or the Nobodies.... Still! No matter my friend, together we can crush anything! I am positive of this!" As darkness fell and the villages lights came flickering on, but without anyone tending to, or holding them. "Strange...... What manner of...?" He muttered, crossing his arms while looking down. He twitched slightly, hearing something behind them in the forest, a slight snap or crackle of branches. He whirled, slashing the air, send a pure sonic music wave at the spot where he heard the slight altercation. This crackle may have been caused by the torch but he didn't know that, he thought it sounded like the crackle of a Dragoon, a Nobody with magical prowess. Whilst sending the wave he roared, "Come out! I know you are there Nobody fiend!"

OOC: ((Hes jumpy, who can blame him, getting sent through a glitch and all is kinda disconcerting.))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:15 am

Nick flinched. He had been caught. He stepped out from behind the tree he had been hiding on and rubbed the back of his head with his claw hand, "H-Hi there!" He said nervously. Ooooh god they're going to attack me...attack me, flay me, then kill me... he thought. His clawed hand cackled with electricity with his emotions just as he brought it down to his side. He hoped that they didn't mistake that as a purposeful threat. He decided on what he would do if they tried to attack, he would simply-

His thought process was interrupted by a giant grand father clock appearing behind Steve. "What the-?" Nick spoke as the glass door swung open. A bird popped out with a "KU KOO" and grabbed Steve with it's wings! The grandfather clock disappeared in the same instant, not without leaving a puff of purple smoke and a single torch to light the area.

(Jikumo has gone on vacation, therefor he shall be skipped and his character shall return when he returns)
Back to top Go down
SoulTH

SoulTH

Poké : 7000

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:08 pm

(Blue, since Nocive is not here I'm going to skip that introduction and go back down to the forest floor)
Darren back flips and lands on the forest floor as he automatically start to scan around the area as Darren runs in the grass very quickly as he tries to make himself very silent around certain obstacles as he sees a village with smoke, Darren shrugs "Eh okay lets see what we got here." Darren runs quickly dodging obstacles in his way going zing zag like on the ground as the man sighs "Note to self Suits are not used for running.."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:48 am

((Ok, We'll continue without Nocive until she returns, for now: her character was eaten by a grandfather clock. Continue Jiku))
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:05 pm

((OOC: Aww, I had a plan for Steve being in that clock though :I))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:13 pm

((Ooc: Who said it was in the same clock? :P *should totally be going to school right now*))
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Steve woke up, and shook his head, "What...the nether...just happened?" he looked up and saw that this was definitely not the same place he was before. He wasn't even sure if it was the same dimension. He pulled out his clock and compass, the compass's needle was going haywire, and the clock's hands were doing the same, as they tend to do in an alternate dimension. The thing about the clock was, the hands seemed to form a pattern. Steve decided to put this off and pocketed the items, he then pulled out his sword and reached for some torches,but he had used his last back in the real (can he even call it real?) dimension. "Damn it!" he yelled, but then his sword gave a faint glow, and it started to tip over on it's own. It seemed to want to point forward, so Steve walked, still not being able to see much. It was as if he was floating in midair, or walking on glass. After a few feet, the sword started to point him to the right, so Steve kept following, wondering what his sword was trying to tell him.

After an hour of walking like this, following his sword as it turned every couple of minutes, he came across an archway. Hanging from the top was a sign that was faded, Steve read the words, "Don---Ent---Dang---Maze". He looked back under the archway, and he saw that a maze made of stone walls, covered in clocks. "Now how the heck am I supposed to get through ther-" just then, his sword made a jerking motion towards the entrance, and Steve followed through, stripped of his powers, and his most valuable resource, the ability to use one's surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:41 am

((OOC: DON'T YOU DIE ON ME, LIFE!!!))
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:07 pm

OOC: ((Sorry for taking such a long time to post. It is entirely my fault, and school's. >....>' Annyyywwaayy...))

Varden blinked once before turning to Nick, "Did He just....? With a clock? Grandfather clock don't Kukoo..... What....?" Varden shrugging and turning towards the man that stepped out of the forest at him and what was Steve's location, noticing the electricity running down the man's arm into a claw. "... Speak. Be you Heartless, Man, or Nobody, depending on your answer....." Varden's voice trailed off, and he lifted the halberd at the man, the sonic waves visibly swirling around its edge.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:03 pm

"I don't even know..." Nick replied to the grandfather clock comment. "... Speak. Be you Heartless, Man, or Nobody, depending on your answer....." he turned to look back at the man, to see that he had lifted the halberd at him. "Woah woah there! I'm not a heartless OR a nobody!" he took a step back, ready to run like heck if he needed to. He liked more of the puzzle and adventure kind of games, so action was not his strong spot. He said, "I-I'm Nick, I'm a user. My game glitched out and the next thing I knew, I was sitting in the field not far from here" He explained quickly, not wanting to be decapitated.

There was a loud rumble, it was coming from the villaige. The stone that had faint purple markings was beginning to shake. Something was on the inside, and that something wanted out. The voices in the air began to cry, "No!" "The strangers, they've angered it!" "Run!" "We must leave!" "1 2 3 4 knock on death's door~" "Let the it come! Strangers aren't welcome in this villaige!" "Yeah!" the voices continued, becoming more angrier and upset. The rocks shook again, it was close to being free.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:16 am

[Skip me for a while, I'll start posting once I get less busy or when the right time comes. Just say that Alicia was sucked out of the dimension by the Glitch and is currently having to face a difficult-as-hell level]
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:32 am

((OOC: So are we waiting on Soul or should I just post?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Life" the RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next