Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

"Life" the RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

"Life" the RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

(Posting order will be determined through first come first serve)
My post was soo epic, we had to put it in a spoiler!:
[Posting Order(so far):]
Bluekat12
SoulTH
Nocive
Jikumo
TeamAshen

Last edited by bluekat12 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Ooc: Soul still has 24 hours to respond, after that post Jiku
Back to top Go down
SoulTH

SoulTH

Poké : 7000

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Darren sighs deeply as he could feel the wind blowing, as he walks to the entrance of the Village. The man readies his sword, as he listens closely to all of the sounds of the area. Darren calls out loudy "COME OUT AND FACE ME!!!" as the man unsheathes his blade already jumping up in the air to a roof top hiding behind the walls. "Damn it where the hell is everyone.." then he hears a tick tocking, like a clock in one of the houses...so loud and clear...
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Steve walked through the maze, but it seemed like it would go for forever at this rate. He sat down to take a rest at what he thought to be the midway point. He looked at the clocks on the wall and saw they were all showing him a pattern, he quickly pulled out his own clock and saw it give off the pattern as well. "This is strange...why would I need this?" he pulled out his Book and Quill and wrote down the code anyways, 12:30...5:46...10:00. He stashed the items and continued walking, letting his sword be his guide once again. After a couple of minutes the maze lead into a giant room, shaped like a gladiator arena with a domed roof. At the center was a pedestal with a glowing orb inside, and right behind it was a Minotaur. Steve almost fell over trying to get to the door, but it had sealed behind him.

When the Minotaur stepped into the light, it was no ordinary bull-man. It was a man-ish cyborg from the waist down, with a bull chest and arms, and a clock face. Steve had trouble processing what it was, the hands were spinning around impossibly fast, and it looked stronger and faster than a normal minotaur, and MUCH smarter. Steve hefted his sword, and the minotaur charged impossibly fast, Steve just barely had time to dodge the charge. He turned and slashed at it's back, but the sword just glanced off as if the minotaur's skin were made of steel. "How do I kill you?!" The minotaur turned to face him, and started to charge at him again, 'That's it, I'll hit the clock!' He quickly jumped out of the way, firing off an arrow at the clock face, hoping to land a good hit. All of the arrows glanced off, leaving a very unhappy Minotaur with a tylenol headache.

Steve tried everything, but he couldn't even scratch the fiend. Finally, out of frustration, Steve tossed his sword like a tomahawk at the beast. The sword glanced off the clock face, hitting hilt-first, but the Minotaur fell over, dazed. It's clock hands were no longer moving, they were stuck on one particular time, 10:00. Steve suddenly had an idea, all he had to do was hit him in the correct times, he pulled out his book. "12:30...5:46...10:00. But the hands move so fast, how will I know when to hit him?" He was interrupted by the Minotaur regaining his balance and smashing Steve with one fist, sending him flying into the pedestal. When he got up, the strange orb of light swirled around him, and his clock was starting to get warm in his pocket, he pulled it out and saw three buttons on it that hadn't been there before. When he pressed one, time slowed down, and the minotaur was moving at pace slower than a grandmother's. The clock hands on his face were moving slowly as well, and Steve smiled, "Alright, get ready, minotaur."

Steve didn't have to fight much, when the minotaur came at him, he fired arrows at the clock whenever it hit the right time, and when it came in close, he stabbed through as it came to 12:30, straight down to the hilt. The minotaur burst in fireworks and light, and a doorway appeared with a strange little orb of light floating around it, "Hi!! I'm your guide through this world, by beating this secret level, you have unlocked me!" Steve stared at it, "Don't tell me you're gonna be like Nav-" the fairy interrupted him with, "HEY HEY LISTEN!! Your clock there gives you the power to slow time, speed up time, or stop it altogether for a short period of time!" Steve gave it a puzzled look, "But, I used it for about fifteen minutes just now." The fairy bobbed it's...body, I guess? "Yes, but here, time has no meaning, so you can use it infinitly here. Now head through this doorway to go back to your friends!" Steve walked through and found himself falling from the sky, "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" The fairy was right next to him, "HEY HEY LISTEN! Try to hit something soft to steady your fall!" Steve tried to aim himself toward what looked like an animal in the middle of the town, then he realized that it was a person, shouting, "COME OUT AND FACE ME!!" before Steve landed on him. A giant cloud of dust kicked up as Steve landed, probably alerting everyone anywhere where they were.

((OOC: Kinda long but I wanted to end it here.))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:15 am

[Ashen has withdrawn, I shall post once i return from school tomorrow. WOO FINALS WILL BE OVER THEN!!!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Life" the RP   "Life" the RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Life" the RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3