Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Secret Of Drandor Island

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

You and a few chosen traners have been brought to a new island called Drandor island, home to many friendly dragon pokemon....Maybe TOO friendly... You notice they seem to be different colors then regular or shiny pokemon, and they have hats, scarfs ect on! As you investigate, you notice you begin to change...not inside...But OUTSIDE. You become a dragon pokemon! What will you do? Will you find the solution?
Or will you wait and risk getting caught?

Name:
Pokemon you turn into: (No Major legendaries like Dialgia, Reshiram...ect. Latios/Latias are aloud)
Appearance: (HUMAN)
Appearance: (Pokemon): What makes you look different?
Shiny: (?)
personality:
Other:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's mne:

Name: Danielle
Nickname: Dani
Pokemon you turn into: Latias
Appearance(Human): Long blonde hair worn back in ponytail. Violet eyes, Hooped earrings, white t shirt, purple leather jacket, jeans, running shoes.
Appearance(Pokemon): Violet eyes, Gold where there should be red, triangle on front is a star.
Shiny: Yes
personality: Shy, Kind and loving
Other: Future Dragon Master/ Champion of Unova
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Miles thought about it. "That would make sense...but I don't understand why they would do that. And that gives me another question. Could this be why we were called here in the first place?" Miles flew up and looked over the island. "There's something strange about this island..."

Suddenly, he could feel something behind him. He turned around and saw a farmilliar face. "Latias! I'm so glad to see you!" Latias seemed confused. "Do...do I know you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Dani looked at Latias. "This...IS your latias right Miles?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Latias seemed even more confused. "Miles? You mean this is...oh my gosh, what happened to you!?!?" Latias floated around Miles, seeming near panic from confusion. Miles tilted his head. "We...actually don't know. Dani and I both found ourselves like this." Latias looked over at Dani. "She transformed too? Wierd." Latias looked over at Miles and seemed to realize something, but she quickly hid it. She looked over at Dani, and snuggled up next to Miles in the meantime, then looked back to Miles. "So...what do you think you're going to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Dani looked at the island from higher up. "This must have happened because of the statue..."
She said. "It's over there! We just gotta---" She stopped becuase she crashed and hit the ground. "I just relized something...I don't know how to fly as a latias." Dani said sadly.
"Yeaah...Let's just find the stupid statue and return this to normal...If we don't hurry..."
She paused. Do I dare say it? Yes, I do dare.... She thought. "If we can't make it fast enough...We stay pokemon....Like...Forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:00 am

Latias paused for a second, considering this. "Well, then I guess there's no time to lose, huh? I should teach you how to fly as a Latias, then, Dani. I'm sure Miles has figured it out, he's seen me fly so many times. Right, Miles?" Miles nodded. "I think I can handle it."

While Latias was teaching Dani how to fly, Miles went to check out the statue. He flew to the place where they had been, and when he got there, he made a startling discovery. He immediately flew back to both Latiases (Latiai? Latipeople?) and shouted, "Guys! The statue, it's gone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:52 am

Dani was startled. "W-What?! How can the statue be GONE?!" Dani asked.
The Pokemon in the bushes started coming out again... But this time, there were all at their last evolved form and were wanting to battle. A green charizard came fourth and used fire blast on Latias, then a fire spin tornado to try and hit Miles and Dani. "Fly awaaaay!!" Dani shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Miles nodded. "Right! Come on, Latias!" Miles and Latias quickly flew across the island. They quickly ducked into a cave that was in the isde of a rock shelf near the beach, and waited, hoping Dani had followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Dani almost got lost but found miles and Latias. "I...uh...might have made it angry...." She gulped. "I somehow managed to use weather ball and cause it to flee due to fog in its eyes...it might come back..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Miles sighed. "Well, we can rule out the statue for now...we may have to look for it later. We have to think. What could possibly turn us back...?" Miles closed his eyes, then shook his head. "I have one idea, but it's a long shot...perhaps there is a human statue somewhere on the island that can turn us back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Dani crossed her arms and nodded. "I think I saw one near the Pokemon Center...but there are trainers there, if we get caught in Pokemon form...we stay Pokemon..." Dani sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Miles shrugged. "I guess that makes sense...but what if we lured the trainers away? We might have time to turn back...anyone have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Dani let her thoughts rome free for a minute. Trainers...hm...Trainers like to catch...rare pokemon.... She thought. "You guys wait here!" Dani said and flew to the area where trainers usually are. She turned invisible. Dani nabbed her Milotic and dashed back.
"I gotta plan. I can use Milotic to lure the trainers after her! maybe if we can get them to think she's a rayquaza in the sky...That'll surely get them away!" Dani said. "But if we're do this, we gotta do it fast. We only got less then 1 hour!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Miles nodded. "That will work. Latias you should stay here." Latias shook her head. "No, I should come with you! You fainted when you changed, right? What if it happens again? I'll need to move you!" miles shrugged. "Okay, that makes sense." Miles and Latias then flew to the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Dani followed Miles and hid quietly. "Now, Milotic!" She whispered. Milotic floated high into the air and moved like rayquaza. All the trainers saw her and followed her into the thick forest.
"Good, C'mon, It's over here!" She said, guasturing miles to follow.

The statue was in sight. Sweet human life, here I come! Dani thought as she flew closer in...That was, before she got the wind knocked out of her when she got slammed into the pokemon center's wall. The Charizard from before had returned, and with 2 pals of his...
Alakazam and Druddigun. "Ha, Your not getting the statue THAT easily!" Charizard snarled.
"uugh, What hit me?" Dani said dizzy. "Just my iron tail, nothing you legendaries can't handle, right?" Laughed Druddigun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Miles stared angrily at the trio. "You...you jerks! Why are you doing this? We only want to be human again!" Miles felt his rage grow, and he didn't bother using a move. He simply picked up the Druddigon and carried him high over the sea and dropped him into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Of Drandor Island
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next