Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Secret Of Drandor Island

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

You and a few chosen traners have been brought to a new island called Drandor island, home to many friendly dragon pokemon....Maybe TOO friendly... You notice they seem to be different colors then regular or shiny pokemon, and they have hats, scarfs ect on! As you investigate, you notice you begin to change...not inside...But OUTSIDE. You become a dragon pokemon! What will you do? Will you find the solution?
Or will you wait and risk getting caught?

Name:
Pokemon you turn into: (No Major legendaries like Dialgia, Reshiram...ect. Latios/Latias are aloud)
Appearance: (HUMAN)
Appearance: (Pokemon): What makes you look different?
Shiny: (?)
personality:
Other:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's mne:

Name: Danielle
Nickname: Dani
Pokemon you turn into: Latias
Appearance(Human): Long blonde hair worn back in ponytail. Violet eyes, Hooped earrings, white t shirt, purple leather jacket, jeans, running shoes.
Appearance(Pokemon): Violet eyes, Gold where there should be red, triangle on front is a star.
Shiny: Yes
personality: Shy, Kind and loving
Other: Future Dragon Master/ Champion of Unova
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:39 am

Dani shrugged. "I think so." She Got closer and looked at it better. "Hm...Tho it's statue this stones around it seem lively and...well....Not-stoney..." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:11 am

Miles looked at it. "You do have a point..." Miles's hand rubbed over the statue, but then stopped on a point on it. "Woah, Dani, feel this part of the statue here...it feels warm and scaly, like it's actually part of a dragon or something..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:24 am

Dani felt the part Miles showed. "Your right...I wonder what it could be!" She said amazed at the detail. "Could it be....that this Isn't just rock? It may be...an actual pokemon inside?"
Dani asked. Dani felt a bit dizzy, maybe it was from the excitment of this statue, maybe she was just confused, but she wasn't feeling...normal. Ugh, my head's spinning. Maybe I should just relax a bit. she thought. Dani jumped up onto the nearest tree branch and sat on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Miles felt dizzy after Dani's speculation. He decided to lie down against a tree. What was going on? First a strange rumbling, then a strange statue, and to top it off, a strange dizzy feeling. The entire time here had been strange, to sum it up.

Miles the heard a rustling in a nearby bush. He turned to it, and saw an Axew come out. But it was baby blue and had a dark blue scarf on. He went up to Miles and gave him a few berries, and then gave some to Dani. "Thanks," Miles said as he popped a few berries in his mouth. They were cool, juicy, and sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Dani ate the berries, she still felt dizzy. This feeling...its strange...ow my head.
She looked down at miles. "I...don't think we should be here..." Dani said as she looked around, seeing more and more pokemon coming from trees and bushes. "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Miles looked up towards Dani. "I...I'll call La...Latias..." Miles turned his head towards the sky, and looked around, as if searching for something. Weakly, he spoke, " Latias...he..hel-" Miles then fainted from the dizziness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Dani seemed alone with the Pokemon. One of them gave her a blue stone. "What is...?" She started, the stone glowed brightly and dani passed out on the tree branch.
Both Miles and Dani were becoming Pokemon because of the statue and stone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Miles slowly awoke. He looked around, and saw he was on some beach, probably on some other point on the island. He got up, and had a better view of the beach. He saw a pokemon fainted nearby, and when he went over to it. He thought it may be Latias, but when he got closer, it seemed strangely colored. Perhaps it was a native Latias? He leaned over it and asked "Hey, are...are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Dani woke up dizzy to see Miles. "Wha? A talkin Latios...?" She asked confused. Dani became wide-eyed. "A talking LATIOS?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Miles looked around, bewildered. A talking Latios? Where? When he didn't see any, he turned back to the Latias. " I don't see any...wait...A TALKING LATIAS?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 pm

"Wait...Miles?!" She recognized his voice. "Why are you---i mean your a---" she didn't understand. "It's me, Dani. What do you mean by a Talkig Latias?" Dani went to the water and saw her reflection. "Gaaaaaah!" She yelled. "I'm a Latias!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Miles was confused. "Wait, Dani? It's you? How on earth are you-" suddenly, it dawned on him. He rushed to the water next to Dani and saw that he was in fact a Latios. "What...how did this happen? How am I going to defend my title of pokemon champion like THIS?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Dani stared at him. "We're flipping pokemon. And you worry about you loosing your Title?!" She said, thinking he was crazy. "Honestly, This could cause massive problem for us if we stay like this too long...." Dani Said. It could cause us to STAY pokemon forever if we don't find a cure soon. We got about a week or two to fix this...Now where's my bag? She thought to herself. "Sorry for the short temper, Miles. But becoming a pokemon ISN'T natural...For ANYONE!" Dani said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Miles turned to Dani. "I get that, but I actually think it would be cool to be a pokemon, but I have a job to do as pokemon champion. I would actually be psyched if I wasn't champion..." Miles looked around. That reminds me, how on earth did we even get here in the first place? Weren't we at that statue...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Dani flew up. "I got no idea...maybe it was the Pokemon?" She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Of Drandor Island
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next