Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Secret Of Drandor Island

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret Of Drandor Island Empty
PostSubject: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:42 pm

You and a few chosen traners have been brought to a new island called Drandor island, home to many friendly dragon pokemon....Maybe TOO friendly... You notice they seem to be different colors then regular or shiny pokemon, and they have hats, scarfs ect on! As you investigate, you notice you begin to change...not inside...But OUTSIDE. You become a dragon pokemon! What will you do? Will you find the solution?
Or will you wait and risk getting caught?

Name:
Pokemon you turn into: (No Major legendaries like Dialgia, Reshiram...ect. Latios/Latias are aloud)
Appearance: (HUMAN)
Appearance: (Pokemon): What makes you look different?
Shiny: (?)
personality:
Other:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's mne:

Name: Danielle
Nickname: Dani
Pokemon you turn into: Latias
Appearance(Human): Long blonde hair worn back in ponytail. Violet eyes, Hooped earrings, white t shirt, purple leather jacket, jeans, running shoes.
Appearance(Pokemon): Violet eyes, Gold where there should be red, triangle on front is a star.
Shiny: Yes
personality: Shy, Kind and loving
Other: Future Dragon Master/ Champion of Unova
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Name: Miles King
Pokemon you turn into: Latios
Appearance (Human) : Secret Of Drandor Island Miles15
Appearance: (Pokemon): Has the same fedora when he was human. He also has the same blonde haircut.
Shiny: No
personality: Mysterious, yet Kind and Friendly.
Other: Current Champion of Helios Region, actually has a Latias, which is the only pokemon he brought along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Accepted :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm just going to start and then we'll see if anyone joins.

Dani was flying over to an island that requested her to visit. Her Dragonair, Aria, flew faster then landed on the grassy island of Drandor. "Wow, It's beautiful here, isn't it Aria?" She asked turning. But her dragonair seemed under stress and angry at her surroundings.
"You're just tired, take a rest." She said returning Aria. "I better put you guys in the pokemon center for a bit." Dani claimed and soon entered the center.

"I'm dropping off my pokemon." She said giving them to chansey.
Chansey took them and put them in the back room. She began walking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Miles saw the island over the horizon. Drandor. After that letter of request, he was puzzled as why he was asked to visit. Maybe it was because he was the champion of his own region, and they needed some popularity. He hadn't even heard of the island before the letter came. He looked down at the pokemon he was riding, Latias. "We're almost there, Latias. Are you good?" Latias happily chirped, "Lati!" Miles grinned.

They soon landed, and Miles got off. He took out the map that had come with the letter. The island wasn't small, but he wouldn't call it big, either. He decided to see if he could find the other person who was invited mentioned in the letter. He walked along the coast, with Latias following behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Dani saw Miles from a distance. "I knew someone else would show." She said. "I was wondering where everyone else is... It's kinda...empty around here" she thought walked to miles. " hi, my name's Dani. I assume your the other person the note said?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Miles nodded. "Indeed I am. My name's Miles. nice to meet you." he extended his hand for a shake. "Do you have any idea why you were called here? I'm not sure why I was...I have a few ideas myself..."

Latias nuzzled her head into Miles's neck, chirping. "Oh, right. Dani, this is Latias. Latias, this is Dani." Latias looked up at Dani and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Dani smiled. "Cute Latias!" She then looked puzzled. "Come to think of it...I don't got any hot clue WHY we were sent here out of the...like...thousands of trainers out there..." She sighed.
"Oh, You might want to leave your pokemon at the pokemon center... Apperently they say that it's required of us trainers to leave them there..." She said kind of confused. "I dunno why but I don't like breakin' rules so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Miles laughed. "I feel lucky today. Besides, I always have Latias with me." He then shrugged. "But I guess I'll just have her fly around for a bit. No reason to make me look like a jerk. he turned to Latias, and she nodded, and flew into the sky above the clouds.

"So, what should we do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Dani shurgged. "Apperently they're having this pokemon show by the beach...Showing pokemon fo different colors...not shiny, yet not normal either. It's very strange. But yet, Very cool! Wanna check it out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:36 pm

"Sure, why not." Miles began to walk to the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 pm

The show started with a Purple Eevee with a red necktie, followed by a bunch of other strange and odd colored pokemon. At one paint, a yellow togepi came waddling onto the stage, tripped, rolled, and landed upside-down. A igglybuff came by and rolled the pokemon away. Dani smiled at the cute presentation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Miles watched the show with a fascination. "Wow...that's so wierd. I've never seen pokemon like that..."

Suddenly, there seemed to be a rumbling coming from the forest. Miles looked around. "Dani, did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Dani nodded. "Yeah, sounds like a volcano, like Thats even possible!" She shook her head.
"I mean...we better find the cause, c'mon!" Dani said running for the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:12 am

Miles nodded, then quickly followed after. Not too long after he ran into what looked like some sort if statue. "Hmm? What on earth is this?" The statue seemed to resemble a bunch of different dragon type pokemon forming to make the shape of one Giant dragon. Miles reached out and touched it. The rumbling stopped the moment he did. "Huh...did this statue cause it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Of Drandor Island
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next