Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Secret Of Drandor Island

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

You and a few chosen traners have been brought to a new island called Drandor island, home to many friendly dragon pokemon....Maybe TOO friendly... You notice they seem to be different colors then regular or shiny pokemon, and they have hats, scarfs ect on! As you investigate, you notice you begin to change...not inside...But OUTSIDE. You become a dragon pokemon! What will you do? Will you find the solution?
Or will you wait and risk getting caught?

Name:
Pokemon you turn into: (No Major legendaries like Dialgia, Reshiram...ect. Latios/Latias are aloud)
Appearance: (HUMAN)
Appearance: (Pokemon): What makes you look different?
Shiny: (?)
personality:
Other:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's mne:

Name: Danielle
Nickname: Dani
Pokemon you turn into: Latias
Appearance(Human): Long blonde hair worn back in ponytail. Violet eyes, Hooped earrings, white t shirt, purple leather jacket, jeans, running shoes.
Appearance(Pokemon): Violet eyes, Gold where there should be red, triangle on front is a star.
Shiny: Yes
personality: Shy, Kind and loving
Other: Future Dragon Master/ Champion of Unova
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 am

Dani saw the dragon pulse and smirked. "There's no hiding from this legendary, Miles." She told him telepathically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Miles sighed. It's notl ike he could keep that hidden... "Well, I've been hiding from you for the past half hour, since you left and changed into Virizion. What's the story on that?" He replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Kyurem sighed and went back to his ice home. "I'll tell you later...Cobalion!" She ran to Cobalion to help him. "Ohnonononono!" She panicked. "Eat these Oran Berries, Cobalion." She fed then to him. He was still very weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Miles floated over. "Let me help." Miles concentrated, and began to heal Cobalion. "This is going to take a little bit of time..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Dani nodded nervously. She went and broke the other two out of an ice block. "C'mon guys." She said, the trio dashed to Cobalion and they all glowed. Dani glowed green, Terrakion glew red, Keldeo-blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Miles continued healing Cobalion. Soon, he opened his eyes. "I think it's worked. He should be fine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Dani and the others jumped onto Cobalion with a huge hug. "Thank you Miles!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Miles nodded. "Anytime. I'm a legendary pokemon, I have the responsibility to help those in need."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Dani smiled. "Yeah---wait. You know it's me?" She asked a bit in shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Miles smiled. "I saw you transform. It's no big deal, we're all legendary pokemon here, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Dani shook her head. "No...no no no this isn't good at all!" She was in a bit of panic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Miles felt a little confused. "I don't understand...it's not like a human saw it..." he turned to the other legendaries. "What's the big deal if I know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Keldeo frowned. "...Dani is a legendary...and human. Which means she can't have anyone know she's a legendary. If she was caught as a Pokemon, she stays human. It's also a promise she made when she joined us." Dani turned to Miles. "That's why I couldn't tell you. If I did, I'd be kicked out of the group...they take my amulet, and I stay Virizion." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Miles was stunned. "That's...that's illogical! I was a human, and now I'm a legendary! What would me knowing be any reason to take her amulet away?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Cobalion looked at Terrakion. Ya see, Kiddo...Our team is suppose to be secret. Nobody should even know we exist or where we are. Dani told us you were somewhat human...and...well... Dani stepped in. "And I'm not aloud to have anyone know, no humans. Even meaning you..." She sat down with a sigh. "So...I'm kicked out, aren't I?" She asked looking at Cobalion from the corner of her eyes. Cobalion hesitated. I never expected her to let something like this happen...she's always so aware of her surroundings... Terrakion whispered to Keldeo. Yeah...It's odd. He replied in a whisper.
I...Er... Cobalion couldn't get the words out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Of Drandor Island   Secret Of Drandor Island - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Of Drandor Island
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next