Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: The legendary Trios

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The legendary's have gone haywire. They've lost all control. Dialga is whacking up time, Mewtwo is Controling people, Giratina is destroying land, Zekrom is starting major thunderstorms, Lugia is flooding entire cities, Groudon is erupting volcanoes, and so on. With all this happening, someone needs to stop it all. Every Legendary has gone out of control. That's what they think. The trio's have been in the shadows of those other Pokemon forever. You and your Legendary has to stop all of this chaos. Welcome to Trio 5.
Normal RP rules have to be followed. The only thing different is: You snooze, you lose. If you don't post in a while the RP will keep going.

The form is:
Name:
Legendary: (This must be one of the following: Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Cobalion, Terakion, or Virizion. Keldeo is reserved.)
Personality:
Apperance:
Other:

Here's mine:

Name: Dani
Legendary: Keldeo
Personality: shy, clumsy and kind
Apperance: long blonde hair worn in ponytail, violet eyes, Hoop earrings, White shirt and a purple leather jacket. There's a victini symbol on her jacket. Running shoes.
Other: N/A

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Mewtwo kneeled and fell over. Dani guestured the others to come down. "Here ya go..." She said reviving mewtwo. Mewtwo got up and looked at them like he was sorry. "How's about you take him miles?" She said turning to miles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Miles seemed a bit taken back. "Wow, thanks...I still have dibs on Latias and Latios, though. Speaking of which, we should go look for them." Mewtwo floated up to him and nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Dani laughed. "You seem awfully addicted to Latias and Latios, Miles. But your right, The more the merryer!" She said and hopped onto Keldeo. "I overheard that Latias and Latios are hiding out in a nearby forest....Might wanna check there." She said turning. "I...er...I'm gonna search for one of the legendaries closest to me..." Dani claimed. Keldeo and Dani then just dashed off.
"Meet'cha guys later!" She yelled and disapeared into the nearby woods.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 pm

"Now then...Any of you know where exactly that forest is? I haven't been around in these parts that much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:14 pm

"I know where it is, but I think I'll go and get Latias and Latios alone. You might want to look for a legendary for you to find. Miles then floated off towards the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Dani soon found Victini, not controlled or caught, which was good. "Hey pal, heard you and some others were hiding here." Victini nodded. "Come along with me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Miles had long caught Latias and Latios, so he flew back to the city, where he had last seen everyone. He waited for dani and the others to show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Dani rode Keldeo to the city to meet up with the others. She had Deoxys, Keldeo, Victini, Celebi and mew on her side. "Hey miles!" She said waving.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Marcus flew back to the city as well, having caught Darkrai and Regigigas.
"Heya guys! How's it going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Miles looked at the two. "Well, we seem to have alot of new pokemon! But I think we're still missing some...does anyone know what legendaries are left besides Arceus?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 pm

"Hmmm...I havent seen Cresselia yet...and the legendary birds seem to be missing too..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:34 pm

"Dialgia, Palkia and Giratina are 3 big ones we'll need." Dani said shrugging. "Lugia too...Oh that reminds me!" Dani whistled and Ho oh came down. "Got this lil birdie on my way here!" Dani said and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Miles laughed. "Geez, we missed alot of them, haven't we? I think we should send the gaurdians we picked up at sky pillar to find them. In the meantime, Maybe we should clean up the areas that have been nearly destroyed. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Dani nodded. "Good Plan." She turned to Tanuku, Jen, Jason and Nasha.
"Tanuku, you take Palkia and dialgia. Jen,Moltres and Zaptoes . Jason Go for Entei and Suicune and maybe go after Giratina... and Nasha...Think you can grab Lugia and Raiku?" Dani asked. "Yup" "Right away!" "No sweat. "No prob." They replied and dashed off. Dani looked at Miles and Marcus. "I'll clear up the flooding in the forest nearby.
Maybe one of you wants to clean up the city? I also head that there was a huge fire caused by Reshiram and Zekrom's fighting...Another guardian took care of them, but the area is a mess..." Dani Jumped on keldeo. "Meet you guys by Victory Road, Okay? Cya!" And keldeo dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:13 pm

"A fire...Regice sure wouldn't like that...I think I'll take the city. You okay with that, Miles?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The legendary Trios
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next