Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: The legendary Trios

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: The legendary Trios Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 pm

The legendary's have gone haywire. They've lost all control. Dialga is whacking up time, Mewtwo is Controling people, Giratina is destroying land, Zekrom is starting major thunderstorms, Lugia is flooding entire cities, Groudon is erupting volcanoes, and so on. With all this happening, someone needs to stop it all. Every Legendary has gone out of control. That's what they think. The trio's have been in the shadows of those other Pokemon forever. You and your Legendary has to stop all of this chaos. Welcome to Trio 5.
Normal RP rules have to be followed. The only thing different is: You snooze, you lose. If you don't post in a while the RP will keep going.

The form is:
Name:
Legendary: (This must be one of the following: Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Cobalion, Terakion, or Virizion. Keldeo is reserved.)
Personality:
Apperance:
Other:

Here's mine:

Name: Dani
Legendary: Keldeo
Personality: shy, clumsy and kind
Apperance: long blonde hair worn in ponytail, violet eyes, Hoop earrings, White shirt and a purple leather jacket. There's a victini symbol on her jacket. Running shoes.
Other: N/A

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Can I reserve a spot?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Interested, though I can't decide between Regice and Registeel...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:59 pm

9kirby99: Yes, you may.

Savato: Choose which one fits you (or your likes) Best!
Which type you like better?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:01 pm

That's the problem...my favourite types are Ghost and Psychic, I'm indifferent towards Ice and Steel and the Lake Trio isn't really my favourite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Well....Since your gaving trouble deciding, just choose ANY legendary that you like, if it's one of the "Lugia flooding cities" pokemon, I'll arrange something :)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks, but I'll stick with the Trio Pokémon. It would be unfair otherwise :P

Name: Marcus
Legendary: Regice
Personality: Calm, cold, calculating, intelligent.
Apperance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

accepted savato
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Name: Miles King
Legendary: (This must be one of the following: Uxie
Personality: Mysterious, yet friendly and intelligent.
Apperance: Pokemon: The legendary Trios Miles14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:35 pm

okay Miles, your in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:01 pm

I'll start.

"Faster Keldeo, Faster!" Dani commanded. She was riding on her faithful pokemon compainion, Keldeo's back, Training in the forest. "Now. Try Sacred Sword!" She yelled over the loud clopping. "Kel! Keldeoo!" It's horn glowed, it charged at a boulder....then the light dispeared and keldeo slammed into the big rock. "Tsk tsk, You gotta focus, Keldeo! Or you'll never prefect the move!" Dani said. Keldeo wasn't listening to her tho...Some odd thumping sound surrounded the area. "Keldeo." She said and hopped onto it's back. "It's go time." The two waited and then finally.... A huge wave of rapid water rose over them. "Gah! Keldeo, To the cliff!" She yelled. Keldeo ran at full speed scaling the rocky mountain. "Where in Arceus' name did that water come from?!" She asked. She looked up to see the water beast, Lugia above. It's eyes were red with anger as it flooded very populated cities and small towns. Dani and her pokemon began grabbing tiny non-swimming pokemon. They finally arrived at a mountain peak. Dani looked at the flooding. "I think it's time we went to find the other legendary trainers." (In other words, the rest of you would be legendary GUARDIANS.)
Keldeo dropped off the pokemon in a nearby cave high up on a mountain peak, gave them food, then dashed off with Dani on it's back to find the other guardians. "Lugia is just the begining..." Dani said worried. Lets move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Miles sat in a tree in the middle of a forest. Ever since the legendaries had gone crazy, he had lived out with Uxie in the forest. It seemed like Uxie was the only one sane...maybe she was too smart to go crazy. They'd tried to plan a way to stop the other legendaries, but they couldn't think of anything they could do on their own. If only they had someone else...

Suddenly, Miles saw something move a little ways away. He could see...a girl riding Keldeo? WHat on earth was going on here? He looked at Uxie, and she nodded. SHe used her psychic abilities to lower him to the ground in front of the legendary with the girl. "Hey, what's going on here? What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Keldeo came to a stop. Dani hopped off. "A Uxie...." She said. "Oh, yes." She turned to Miles.
"Lugia has gone mad. It just flooded 3 forests with one wave. I managed to save some baby pokemon, but the rest are nowhere to be found." Then. a raging earthquake happened. Dani almost fell over. Keldeo could sence the earth's crust cracking nearby. "Now groudon is having his fun...." She looked at the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Marcus sat on a rock in the same forest, his Regice standing besides him. It's mere presence caused the temperature nearby to drop by several degrees, making it easily noticeable. In front of Marcus, there was a map he had drawn onto the ground with a stick. It was covered in a variety of more or less identifyable symbols, Marcus staring at them, lost in thought.

Suddenly his voice pierced the eerie silence: "Do you know, why all the legendaries have gone mad?" As he easily recognized the ice golem's beeping sounds as a negation, Marcus sighed.
"I have to find a way...to make this all okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Miles sighed. "Them, too? Ugh, I have enough on my hands, myself. Latias and Latios Completely froze over a forest nearby, and Raquaza is brewing up a storm on a nearby mountain as we speak. It's almost too much to handle..."

Miles shook his head, "Sorry about my rudeness. My name's Miles. It's nice to see someone who has the aid of a legendary who isn't me. What;s your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The legendary Trios
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next