Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: The legendary Trios

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The legendary's have gone haywire. They've lost all control. Dialga is whacking up time, Mewtwo is Controling people, Giratina is destroying land, Zekrom is starting major thunderstorms, Lugia is flooding entire cities, Groudon is erupting volcanoes, and so on. With all this happening, someone needs to stop it all. Every Legendary has gone out of control. That's what they think. The trio's have been in the shadows of those other Pokemon forever. You and your Legendary has to stop all of this chaos. Welcome to Trio 5.
Normal RP rules have to be followed. The only thing different is: You snooze, you lose. If you don't post in a while the RP will keep going.

The form is:
Name:
Legendary: (This must be one of the following: Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Cobalion, Terakion, or Virizion. Keldeo is reserved.)
Personality:
Apperance:
Other:

Here's mine:

Name: Dani
Legendary: Keldeo
Personality: shy, clumsy and kind
Apperance: long blonde hair worn in ponytail, violet eyes, Hoop earrings, White shirt and a purple leather jacket. There's a victini symbol on her jacket. Running shoes.
Other: N/A

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Dani nodded, hearing Marcus, she followed the voice. "Cmon, it might be another mind controlled trainer! Or perhaps a guardian!" She said to miles. She popped out of the bushes to see revive and Marcus. "Oh, uh, Hi. Are you a guardian or...?" She began to ask.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Marcus took a step back, obviously surprised as he had not expected such an answer. "A what? I am pretty sure, that I am not mind controlled and I have no idea, what a "guardian" is supposed to be. I hope for your sake that you can explain this...so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:54 pm

She looked at regice. "A regice. I thought so..." She turned to Marcus. "A guardian is a special person or trainer chosen by a legendary Pokemon for a reason. Like Keldeo here chose me for my big heart and want to protect all Pokemon and people alike." She paused. "This is Miles. He's a guardian, Uxie is his pal...Do you know hey regice chose you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Miles looked at the new figure. he looked at Regice. "I had no idea I was one at first, either. Uxie didn't tell me much. The basic thing is that someone has gotten all the other guardians under mind control, and their legendaries are going haywire. Apparently, if we face them in a battle, we can get their legendaries, so that's how we plan to stop all this. That's how we got Mew and Jirachi, here. Want to help out?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 pm

"That is most certainly not what I had expected, but your words add up with what I have seen. My name is Marcus and this is Regice. As for why he chose me, I don't know. If I had to guess, I'd say it would be my rationality or something of the like. And even though I have no reason to trust you, I don't have many other options now, do I? Now then, I guess I will join you. It is time to try to save the world.", Marcus half thought, half spoke aloud.

"Reeegiceeee.", his partner agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Dani grined, "Alright then, Our best bet is t---" She was cut of by a roaring sound. An arorua filled the sky, then deathly comets striking everywhere. The sound of deoxys and rayquaza filled the sky. Raquaza was using hyper beam everywhere and whipping up killer tornados and rainstorms. Dani looked at the two. "Let me rephrase that: We take raquaza and deoxys down and save the world from being crushed from comets and tornados. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:49 pm

"Of course...this was just bound to happen. I don't have any questions, but rather a suggestion.
Regice, use Ice Beam on Rayquaza.", Marcus stated, not showing any emotional response at all.

Beeping almost happily Regice obeyed, firing a light blue beam of energy out of his face...something right at the green snake-like Pokémon in the sky. As it travelled through the air, the water in the nearby air immediately froze, accompanying the beam in a cascade of ice crystals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Dani said only one word. "Keldeo." And jumped on. "Miles, you help with Rayquaza." She told him. "I got deoxys." And keldeo almost flew up into the air from the speed. Dani waited for the exact moment and.... "High jump kick." Keldeo kicked deoxys into the ground. Keldeo struck it with hydro pump, then finally finished it off with a sacred sword. Deoxys seemed to calm.
"Your coming with me for a bit, Deoxys..." Deoxys nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Miles nodded, and looked up at Rayquaza. "Uxie, use Ice Punch! Jirachi, use Doom Desire!" Uxie and Jirachi flew up and did as said. Regice's icebeam hit Rayquaza at the same time, knocking it out of the sky at the ground. Rayquaza hit the ground with a huge force, knocking trees everywhere. It tried to get up, but then it seemed something was lifted from it, and it just lay there on the ground.

Miles turned to Marcus. "Well, that's that, I guess. You can have him. I've already got Uxie and Jirachi, and since you're the only one with a single legendary, you should keep him."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Having almost been blown off of his feet by the force of the impact, Marcus regained his balance. He then pulled a full revive out of his bag and used it on the defeated Rayquaza before capturing it in a Pokéball.
"Okay...so what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Dani looked up. "We go find Amy. She must be in the sky pillar...." Dani said. "You guys got flying Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:21 pm

"Uh..."
Marcus pointed at the Pokéball he had just now captured Rayquaza in, giving Dani a criticising look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Dani rolled her eyes. "Let's just move!" Mew used its psychic powers to float Danielle on a bubble. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Miles laughed. They had only just met and they were acting like they knew each other forever. Uxie and Jirachi used their Psychic powers to help Miles float. "I'm not sure we should hurry there so quickly, Dani. Maybe we should get some more Legendaries to help. If Arceus IS behind this, then the more Pokemon on our side, the less on their side.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:43 pm

After sending Regice back into its Pokéball and letting out Rayquaza, Marcus hopped onto its back, flying up into the air.
"I have to agree. Right now there are far too many other legendary Pokémon out there and I doubt we'd be able to take all of them on at the same time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The legendary Trios
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next