Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: The legendary Trios

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The legendary's have gone haywire. They've lost all control. Dialga is whacking up time, Mewtwo is Controling people, Giratina is destroying land, Zekrom is starting major thunderstorms, Lugia is flooding entire cities, Groudon is erupting volcanoes, and so on. With all this happening, someone needs to stop it all. Every Legendary has gone out of control. That's what they think. The trio's have been in the shadows of those other Pokemon forever. You and your Legendary has to stop all of this chaos. Welcome to Trio 5.
Normal RP rules have to be followed. The only thing different is: You snooze, you lose. If you don't post in a while the RP will keep going.

The form is:
Name:
Legendary: (This must be one of the following: Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Cobalion, Terakion, or Virizion. Keldeo is reserved.)
Personality:
Apperance:
Other:

Here's mine:

Name: Dani
Legendary: Keldeo
Personality: shy, clumsy and kind
Apperance: long blonde hair worn in ponytail, violet eyes, Hoop earrings, White shirt and a purple leather jacket. There's a victini symbol on her jacket. Running shoes.
Other: N/A

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Dani smiled. "My name's Dani. This here is Keldeo." Keldeo was busy watching the sky for danger. "I heard Deoxys will be making meteorites that will destroy each region within a month." She said worried. "I'm trying to gather up the legendary guardians of the region. Are you one of them too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Miles was confused. "Legendary Guardians? Is...that what you are? Is...that what I am? I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about...but I guess I might be one of them. I've only been out here with Uxie for 3 months now, and she hasn't told me much. How many of these...Legendary Guardians are there, anyway, Dani? And...what are they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:54 pm

"Well, since you have Uxie, one of the many guardian Pokemon, you are one. And so am I." She looked at Keldeo. "Guardians are special people chosen by a legendary Pokemon. The guardians protect the region they live in. Keldeo chose me because of the great bond I have with Pokemon. Why did Uxie choose you?" Dani asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Miles considered Dani's question. "I guess she chose me because of my logic, or something. She hasn't told me much since she took me out here. She's rarely spoken to me at all."

Miles then smiled at Dani while he hovered due to Uxie's psychic abilities. "So, what do we do now? Team up and look for other Guardian pokemon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Dani shrugged. "That's kinda what I was saying but yeah." She grined. "I heard that there are 2 more around the forest... I think one's name is Amy." She pulled out a picture of Amy. "I've known her for a while, I haven't seen her since these crazy pokemon came to action." She sighed. "I also head that Mewtwo is mind controling Humans and pokemon..." When saying Mewtwo, it sounded angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Miles looked at the picture for a second, then nodded. "Hmm. Who's Guardian Pokemon is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Dani looked up at the sky. "That's the thing...Her Pokemon....Is Arceus." She looked at Miles.
"I think Amy is responsible for all these pokemon going Wild...." She looked at Keldeo.
"Before this all happened... Amy was so happy and joyful...But when she linked with arceus...she got bossy... Eventually, Arceus had enough. And mind controled her to do what he pleased. Thats what he's doing to the pokemon...." Dani put the picture away. "We've been friends for years, I became a guardian to rescue people and pokemon alike. Meaning I'll do what it takes to get my friends back. She turned to Miles with a dead-serious look in her eyes.
"We have to find the other guardian who's in the forest." She said. She hopped on Keldeo.
"You...Might wanna hop on too...Keldeo is hard to keep up without a fast runner pokemon..." Dani suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Miles nodded, and he let Uxie place him onto Keldeo, and then let her float into his lap. "Okay, but something's amiss. Why would Arceus have this happen, and why are some of the pokemon, like Uxie and Keldeo not affected? And now that I know more about this, I may have an idea. Might it make sense that someone is controlling the human part of the equasion? We may want to fight them, rather than the legendaries."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Keldeo dashed off supe fast. "The reason for our legendaries not being effected.... It's because Keldeo and Uxie aren't major Pokemon... Like Lugia, rayquaza and...." She paused. "Ooooh CRAP...." She said. "Dialgia, Palkia and giratina are the biggest threats!" She said steering Keldeo. Two controlled trainers jumped out, knocking Keldeo over. Dani jumped up to a tree branch. "Battle us, If you win, you get our Pokemon." One said. Dani turned to Miles. "If we loose, we loose Keldeo and Uxie.... Do we...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Miles looked at the two trainers that had appeared. "Well, I don't see why not." He said. He then turned to Dani and wispered "Look, if we face these guys, we might be able to get more help if we win their legendaries. That could help us get ready to fight Arceus alot easier." He then turned back to the two and smirked. "So, which legendaries do you own?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:18 pm

The first one sent out mew. The other sent out jirachi. The two Pokemon seemed controlled too..
"Let's do this, Miles!" She said. Keldeo jumped onto the field. "I'll take out mew." Dani claimed.
"You go for jirachi." And so Keldeo used hydro pump and secret sword to weaken mew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Miles smiled. "Let's do this, Uxie!" he yelled. Uxie then used Psychic on Jirachi, then followed with Thunder, and quickly used Fire Punch right after. Jirachi floated to the ground, and it was very weakened. It used Doom desire, and Uxie was knocked across the area into a tree. Uxie weakly floated up, then hit Hirachi with a Mud Slap. Jirachi fell to the ground and was knocked out. Jirachi and its trainer seemed to have something float off of them, and it's trainer ran off. Miles scooped up Jirachi and took out a full revive and began to use it. He turned to Dani. "I got Jirachi! Do you need any help over there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Dani tried to smile but was too busy yelling commands. "Uh, no I'm good... For now. KELDEO SACRED SWORD!" And with that, mew fell. The trainer fled. Dani healed mew like new! "Now we got us new Pokemon. This'll help!" She smiled. She looked over at miles. "Your great with battles!" She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Miles shrugged. "I was studying to become a trainer before Uxie came. I came up with a few strategies. You're not too bad yourself."

Miles then looked at Jirachi and Mew. "So, should we just divide up any pokemon we get this way by having the person who defeated it keep them?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Just then, two figures stepped out of the forest. Or rather one figure and one big chunk of ice. The icy air emanating from the Regice immediately enveloped the area, some smaller ice crystals forming in its immediate victinity. Noticing the many legendaries, Marcus began to speak:
"What is going on here? I heard a battle going on. Are you the ones responsible for all this? Answer me!"
"Reegiii..." the ice golem agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The legendary Trios   Pokemon: The legendary Trios - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The legendary Trios
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next