Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A calming stroll [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:59 am

First topic message reminder :

gah...can't take all this craziness! shawn thought mentally. He was taking a calm walk through shadowhue forest to cool his nerves, but as always he was watching for any signs of living creatures. By now, it was a natural reflex of his. He was on team Bodark, but there is only so much someone can take before they need a break. So he decided to take a walk through shadowhue. Many think the dark is something fearful. He prefers to embrace the dark, walking on the boundaries of existence. The dark holds many secrets. Some are good, some are deadly. People can argue shawn could be either one. This is why he walked in shadowhue, the quiet of the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:28 am

(Sorry for poofing from the topic. I am gonna keep up with the topic for now.)
Shawn saw gensou attempt to run off and followed him. When gensou did a "blizzard" attack, shawn completely ignored it, knowing it was all an illusion. He watched as the zorua "flew off" and then jacky knocking gensou down. The scyther then pinned him down. This is what shawn found to be unfair."Hey! He made a point. Having several people chase him down is not all that fair. I am in a particularly good mood." Before anyone could react, shawn became a blur as he knocked the scyther off of the other zorua. He looked down at the zorua."i'll give you a choice, because i believe in that everyone deserves free will and the ability to make choices. So here are yours: you can fight me in a direct one-on-one fight, OR you can attempt to run away and i will chase you down with ease. Your choice." Shawn said to gensou with a smirk. He was able to travel through the forests better than most, and he also was up for a fight if need be. He flexed his shoulder muscles to emphasize this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Gensou stood up with an intimidating look on the other zorua "hmm, so you give me two choices. Well, none of them will benefit you, sadly." Then he nodded his head "the chase is on! But, I have my restrictions too. You won't get a help from the bird and your friends" he looked at jacky "here are your berries" and tossed them at him. "well, let's dance!" With a hop, he jumped from a branch to another moving in a high speed that zorua seems quite tough. Let's use some cunning plans he thought as he kept on running away.
Jacky in the meantime offered to help "should I follow him, shawn? Won't be difficult to keep after him"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Shawn looked at jacky and smirked. "I think ive got this..." Shawn then pulled the branch off of his back. He used pursuit to instantly catch up to gensou and knocked him off of the trees with his branch. He then landed on gensou, with a paw between his shoulder blade, restricting him."wow, you sure arent ss smart as you say you are." Shawn said with a smirk. This is gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Gensou's illusion popped out "hahaha, I think I overestimated you!" Gensou laughed at Shawn and kept on running. Real gensou, though, was hidden in a safe place "that guy is aggressive. Let's benefit from it, shall we?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:40 pm

(I got an idea to defeat illusions now!) shawn stopped and thought for a minute. He then had an epiphany. He used his own illusion abilities to bend the light around the forest, creating a rippling view, and destroying any illusions that could be made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:55 pm

I go into the Shadowhue forest and start talking to gensou and shawn. we have a great time but then Wyatt challanges them to a race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:23 pm

(please read the rules before posting anywhere=S)
Gensou saw his illusions being thawed out Hmmm... I better find a way out to grassveil city then. He'll sure lose my track he thought as he transformed his own self into a Mukrow and acted normally as he passed next to Shawn and leaded the way to grassveil town.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Shawn looked at the murkrow and smirked. This one clearly didnt have as much experience as himself as soon as the murkrow passed he said out loud without turning"when you have had as much experience as me, you will know that pokemon native to mystery dungeons are feral." Without saying anything else, shawn dug his claws in and bucked his legs back forcefully into the "murkrow's" lower back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:40 am

Gensou transformed back to his zorua form and kicked Shawn with his back legs "out of my way" he said as he jumped at trees and leaded the way to grassveil town he'll lose my track there for sure he thought.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Jake watched the chase from afar, and then he tried to catch up. When he ran out of breath, he collapsed on the ground and then fell asleep. He woke up about 2 minutes later with 2 Pokemon looking at him.

This dice is not existing.

This dice is not existing.

(Short post, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A calming stroll [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3