Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A calming stroll [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:59 am

First topic message reminder :

gah...can't take all this craziness! shawn thought mentally. He was taking a calm walk through shadowhue forest to cool his nerves, but as always he was watching for any signs of living creatures. By now, it was a natural reflex of his. He was on team Bodark, but there is only so much someone can take before they need a break. So he decided to take a walk through shadowhue. Many think the dark is something fearful. He prefers to embrace the dark, walking on the boundaries of existence. The dark holds many secrets. Some are good, some are deadly. People can argue shawn could be either one. This is why he walked in shadowhue, the quiet of the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:10 pm

"Wow 2 Zorua... 2 too many dark types" Eve let out a small giggle and walked forwards "So shall we go on? There's safety in numbers and let me say... this forest is not very safe" She beckoned the others forwards as she rushed ahead, looking behind her to see if any of these new pokemon were following her
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Jake walked past a tree and saw four Pokemon walking and went up to them. "Hi there, I'm Jake!" The energetic Tepig said. "What are your names?"

(Short post, i gots a case of writers block from so long of not posting)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Gensou looked at the Tepig who seemed really out-going "The names Gensou. A mere citizen." he replied. He yawned a bit as he lyied down "I did not expect to meet such a crowd" he joked. His eyes then pointed at the Ralts "It is not safe to explore all alone" and within a blink, he stood up "Dark Pokemon lurk around EVERY corner"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:42 am

Shawn stood stalwart through this whole debate, thinking strategies in case it came to fighting these people, like the cynic he was. As far as he could tell, there was a mind reading ralts, a....strange scyther, a zorua like him, and an energetic tepig. This reminded him of the original team bodark with their four members, having lost mellow and clive, it was just shawn and jacky. Even they tended to do things separately. Sure they kept in touch but still...

" Hello. I'm not quite willing to give my name out to strangers i just met. It's not just you though, it's a couple of pokemon in this group that i don't fully trust." Shawn said, putting a sarcastic emphasis on the word "group". He didnt trust Gensou. The way he said things was off. He made a mental note of how he degraded himself. After that he moved fairly quick, something you get from Training, as if he was preparing for something. The zorua then spoke of exploration, and this forest with enough assurity that he actually had some confidence in exploration and navigation.

Shawn put this in a mental note so that he WILL remember this. Next on his list of worries is the ralts. It is quite strange that the ralts could be stating a worry and giggling at the same time, ESPECIALLY considering it was an empath. The fact that the ralts openly revealed itself to a dark type when I wasn't aware of it, reveals a naïve nature. So why would it be able to state the danger of dark types, when it JOINED a group of two dark types? Shawn put this mental analysis in the back of his mind. He wasn't worried about the scyther or tepig.

Unfortunately, he wasn't paying as much attention when he stumbled into a clearing with four feral Pokemon in it, and as soon as he saw the pokemon, he leapt backward onto his back, and rolled to his left behind a tree to avoid any surprise attacks they might make and block their line of sight.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Gensou noticed the Pokemon approaching "seems like we are going to have fun..."he said as he yawned a bit and got ready for a fight. But things became really confusing when Jacky joined everyone "ok Gensou! The chase is over now! Hand over my berries!"Jacky then noticed the leader of his team "Shawn?!" he wondered. A pokemon charged an attack on him and therefore used Detect to dodge it "we will have a word later!".
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:26 am

Shawn saw jacky and heard his claim about gensou stealing berries, but before he could say anything one of the pokemon attacked him. It was a poochyena who tackled him. Shawn dug his feet into the ground and endured it. He then started a flurry of scratches and pursuits. He was scratching the poochyena's face, but it had little effect. So he changed his tactics and looked around for anything he could improvise as a weapon. He didn't see anything close by, so he instead swung his paws up, scratching the poochyena's chin. He was reared on his back legs, then he pushed off his legs and landed with his paws on the poochyena's head. The poochyena's head was in the ground but his rear was in the air, leaving a perfect opening for shawn to initiate the "death roll". He grabbed the scruff of the poochyena and rolled his body, pulling the poochyena with him. Shawn then started digging his hind legs into the poochyenas back, while they were rolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:09 am

Eve admired the Zorua's tactics, but then she was hit in the back with some sharp needles which made her stumble, almost losing balance "Tch... what the-" She turned to see the Cacnea grinning at the successful attack, she tried to make a move put then cringed with pain "Darn it... i'm poisoned..." Poison coursed through her body inflicting pain to her, but she tried to get through it. She glared at the Cacnea which did this to her, and charged up a focus blast, launching it at the Cacnea and successfully hitting it, as it was not expecting such an attack it got send into a tree small pieces of bark flying like shrapnel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Jacky used Wing Attack to finish down the Cacnea. Then he turned at the Poochyena and landed a Quick Attack to help Shawn. "Fools..."Gensou in the meantime left silently,without being seen by anyone"So noble..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:39 pm

"Oh no you don't pesky Zorua!" Eve thought to herself as she followed the Zorua that was walking away, she didn't like this coward, so she was going to talk some sense into him, catching up to him "where do you think you're going?" She spoke through telepathy, not catching up as the poison sting slowed her down
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Stryke saw Eve struggling to keep up after Gensou and ran over to help her. He got in front of the Zorua, blocking off his escape path. "Where do you think you're going? Judging from what those Pokemon said back there, they've concluded that you're a thief and I shouldn't let you get away."
(Sorry for the shortness, writer's block)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:48 am

"stay out of my way!" The zorua was surprised to see them but he kept calm and used its ability. A dark haze engulfed him and when it faded, there was no zorua but the powerful Articuno instead "what you two think you're doing?!" He shouted and used "blizzard".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:34 am

"Wh-what the-" Eve covered her eyes with her petite hands and braved through the blizzard "This guy must be trouble... well then" Eve's eyes glowed as she sent an eerie ray towards the Articuno, a 'confuse ray' hoping it would confuse it enough to get rid of its illusion or knock it out of the skies
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Jake saw Gensou change into an Articuno, and ran to join the fight. He Tackled Gensou and then just remembered he didn't have any fire type moves yet. He realized his mistake too late as he collided with the Zorua that looked like an Articuno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Gensu dogded the tepig's attack and changed into his normal form "ha, cowards. You need 3 to take me down? I'm out. See you later, losers" he said as he jumped, landed on tepigs head and with a burst of power in his back legs, jumped highly and transformed into a fearow "catch me now" he laughed at the Pokemon and left. Jacky in the meantime saw the Zorua trying to escape "not so fast" he muttered as he flew with a burst of speed and forcing Gensou to "fall" down by using wing attack "hand over my berries!" He said angrily "guys, he is here" he said to the others. Gensou was landed down, all weak "ugh" he shugged and kept silent.
(sorry for the poor rp quality, I was studying for homer oral test"
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 am

Stryke moved in quickly to pin down Gensou with his scythes, making sure that he couldn't move. "Well, I guess this is what you get for stealing berries from others." Stryke turned back to face Eve, making sure she was okay. "Hey Eve, are you okay? That blizzard looked like it hurt." Some of the voices laughed at Gensou's predicament, while others voiced their pity for him.

(Sorry for not posting here for a really long time. Like I said elsewhere, I've been doing yardwork the past 2 days, and I've had a bunch of projects in school recently. And I apologize for the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A calming stroll [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next