Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Kira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Kira Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Kira   Adopting Kira EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

» Name: Kira
» Gender: Female
» Species: Riolu #447
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Kira is a lot like me in the real world, a bit low on the social bar, lover of books, and not to mention FOOD. Riolu is also one of my many favorite pokemon, and i've always wanted to rp one(Even though i have one in the All region rp, it's not really satisfying. I'm also amazed that she has the same moveset as Diamond from All Region xD) Kira is actually kind of similar to Acro too, which i find a bit weird but interesting. Also to be honest, rping JUST Acro is getting kind of boring and i need a bit of a change. She also seems like a cute character, especially since i can relate a bit to her "Likes" and "Personality"

» Sample of roleplay: Kira sighed as she came back to the path she had seen earlier. She had been wandering for days now, desperate to find a town or even another pokemon. "They might at least have food..." she muttered as her stomach roared in hunger. She felt frustrated at herself for not preparing better and bringing along more food. A chilly breeze brushed past her and made her shiver, "Why does it have to be so cold out? Stupid weather..." she said aloud, she walked around a puddle of water while glaring at it. 'It must have rained here recently..' she thought. She pushed on, despite the fact that she might soon faint because of hunger. She had been walking for half an hour before she spotted something red in the bushes, she grinned and laughed, giddy with hunger, 'Apple! It seems a bit large though, maybe it's a Huge Apple!' She raced toward the red shape, her mouth drooling as she approached her favorite food. She reached out and touched the red shape only to frown at it's hardness. She picked it up and her spirits were crushed, it was a voltorb, "Uh, hi wh-what are y-you doing here?" she asked. The voltorb grew angry and began to glow, she dropped the voltorb, screaming in terror as she ran as far away from the voltorb as possible, and soon found herself at a pokemon village.
(I'm going to stop there or else i might write an entire book about her xD)

» Link to the original bio: Kira the Riolu Original Bio
» Levels of existing characters: Acro-13
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Adopting Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Kira   Adopting Kira EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 am

Approved by Nocive~
Back to top Go down

Adopting Kira
Page 1 of 1