Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Biggest Adoption Made by Me Yet) Adopting Kira The Lucario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

(Biggest Adoption Made by Me Yet) Adopting Kira The Lucario Empty
PostSubject: (Biggest Adoption Made by Me Yet) Adopting Kira The Lucario   (Biggest Adoption Made by Me Yet) Adopting Kira The Lucario EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Name: Kira
» Gender: Female
» Species: #447 Lucario, The Aura Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Part of Team Tsunami at Grassveil Guild

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Well, I like RPing with a lot of diverse personalities, as you already know (well, most of you anyway). Kira's seemed like a good one, because it wasn't like 'Kind, cheerful, considerate of others' It's different. Waaaaay different from what I have now, which is two kind characters, but one of them is cheeky, and one other is a loner. So Kira would be a big change in my line of characters, and I think it would be interesting to RP with her.

» Sample of roleplay:
The Aura Pokemon looked up from her perch on the sturdy tree branch. The sunset was beautiful this evening, like every other evening but better. Kira had come here to witness it like an everyday treasure that would come and go, it's beauty leaving and arriving the next evening. The Lucario looked back to the book that she brought briefly, looking at the sunset again. 'I'll read that after the sunset is comepletely gone...' She decided. At last, the sunset faded away, and Kira picked up her book, settled in, and began to read. 'Constance huffed at her friends in anger,' The book read. 'She glared at them with a distinct, cold, stare, and stalked to the end of the room...' It continued. By the end of the chapter, Kira felt sleepy. Yawning, she looked down. A little Shinx was still up and about.

"Uh... Excuse me miss," The Shinx said. "Could you... could you help me find a really important item that's very, very, very, very, special to me? It would mean a lot to me...." He said with a hint of worry in his voice. Kira guessed he was trying to keep his cool the best he could. She couldn't help but give in.

Kira nodded and said, "Sure.." but with a very kind tone set to it. She didn't look very aggressive or annoyed when she spoke. The Lucario said in her regular tone, but a bit kinder. If it meant making this Shinx happy, she'd be happy he found his personal treasure, despite her not getting along with most 'mon. She hoped this wouldn't take too long.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you, miss!" The Shinx cried out happily. "I'll be with my possession again!" He grinned. Kira couldn't help but smile, too. This would make not just her happy, but the client aswell.

Climbing down from the tree, Kira stayed quiet, but she did respond to the Shinx in short responses if she had to. Not that she didn't want to talk, she just didn't talk very often anymore. It felt more natural to stay more quiet. "Let's look in Small Pond," Kira said finally. "I've seen a lot of Pokemon find or recover their items there, for some odd reason." This was the longest time she'd spoke since they left the tree. The Lucario had brought the book with her and tucked it carefully under her arm.

"Ok, whatever you say, miss!" The Shinx said gleefully. The Aura Pokemon was surprised he still had so much energy left in him after the day took a toll on everyone else. 'He's definitely something,' Kira thought with a small smile.

Reaching the pond, with nobody there, they could look around freely for the young Shinx's lost item. Kira looked closely in her part of the pond she was searching, and the young one with his. Suddenly, a cry of joy erupted from the Shinx, startling Kira. "I FOUND IT I FOUND IT! My pattern stone!" He cried. Running up to Kira, he showed her his rock with strange engraved patterns on it. Kira smiled, a warm feeling coming up from inside.

"That's great!" The Lucario said, still smiling. It felt good to have helped him, even though she wasn't the one who had recovered his item, it still felt good to have made an effort. 'This reminds me of when I find treasures in dungeons...' Kira thought with a small smile.

Arriving back at the tree, before she climbed up, the Shinx thanked her. "Thank you again for helping me... You have no idea how much this rock means to me," He smiled, but the lines of sleep formed under his eyes now.

"Your welcome, young one. I'm glad I could help you in the best way possible." Kira responded in a soft tone. As the Shinx ran off towards his home, he looked over his shoulder, and the Lucario waved. "Goodbye, good acquaintance...." She murmered quietly. Kira ascended the tree groggily, and lay back with her paws behind her head. 'Goodnight, good world...' She thought as sleep started to waft over her. Today had been exhausting, and she planned to go treasure hunting or adventuring in the morning.

» Link to the original bio: Kira's Old Bio
» Levels of existing characters: Serena, Level 13 | Ramira, Level 6 | Nocturna, Level 6
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

(Biggest Adoption Made by Me Yet) Adopting Kira The Lucario Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Biggest Adoption Made by Me Yet) Adopting Kira The Lucario   (Biggest Adoption Made by Me Yet) Adopting Kira The Lucario EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:36 am

-Denied due to sample not following changes the character went through while owned by previous RPer-

As a tip, I would suggest reading Blue's rps as she played Kira. It may show you how she's changed.
Back to top Go down

(Biggest Adoption Made by Me Yet) Adopting Kira The Lucario
Page 1 of 1