Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Tec the Porygon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Adopting Tec the Porygon Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Tec the Porygon   Adopting Tec the Porygon EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:14 am

» Name: Tec the Porygon
» Gender: Agender (Male-presenting)
» Species: #137 Porygon, the Virtual Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer; if successfully adopted, I plan on bringing him into the Windrose Scouts.

» Why do you want to adopt them?:

Confession time: I love robots, and Porygon is about the closest to a robot I can reach in this setting. That was originally why he caught my eye while I was snooping through the adoptable characters. Mada had me interested in scooping up a normal type after opening my eyes to just how wild and fun their movepools could be, and then Tec comes along.

Reading through his bio I realized he was a pretty perfect fit for Windrose. Not only that, he comes with a built-in character arc. I’d love to get to roleplay the lil guy discovering the world and growing into his personality. Slow burn robot-discovers-emotions character? Sign me the heck up.

He isn’t the most fleshed out, but I think that works quite nicely in this case. He’s basically a blank slate at the moment, which gives him a lot of room to grow. I’ve also written quite a few robots in my day, and, well, I think I can do him justice.

» Sample of roleplay:

It was a Pecha Berry. That’s what this was. He had never seen one up close before. He hovered around it, filing away the hues and hex codes of how the light caught off of it. How did it taste? He could eat it - and the idea was tempting - but then he wouldn’t be able to analyze or test it in any other way. What tests could it ruin if he took a bite? He needed to find the way to use his single berry that would let him discover the most about it.

In another pokemon, maybe you could call Tec’s current state “excitement”. But as it stood, it would be fair to call it fascination, if nothing else. The Porygon had hovered around the simple berry for the last thirty seven minutes, poking it with his beak to observe the texture. Finally he put the berry in his bag, having completed his self-designated mission to discover a new object. He could justify a taste test. Just a small one, once he was somewhere safe and sheltered.

“Please help!”

That was unusual. The Porygon tilted his head, calibrating onto the source of the sound, fixating on this new order: to help whoever the caller was.

He hovered through the bushes towards the voice, finding a bipedal pokemon in tears, hugging a larger one that was visibly in pain. A crescent moon on its head, tan body… a Teddiursa, normal type, and the larger, pained pokemon was it’s evolution, perhaps? That seemed most likely. They had matching ears and a matching cream-yellow color shared between the larger Pokemon's ring and the Teddiursa's mouth. So the larger one was likely a normal type too, he figured.

Tec landed in front of the pair, heedless of the Teddiursa’s visible shock that someone had arrived so abruptly. ”You called for help.” Said Tec, helpfully. ”What is distressing you?”

The Teddiursa shifted, perhaps frightened, looking up with tears in her eyes. “M-my mom got poisoned by a mean pokemon.” She explained through sniffles. “A-and I don’t have a pecha berry to help her, a-and-”

So that was another property of a pecha berry! It cured poison. Tec filed that away, the thoughts clicking through his mind with a sudden speed. The Teddiursa had ordered him to help, and he could help by providing his berry. These two missions conflicted with each other in his mind, but the more recent order won out. In one smooth motion, he took the Pecha Berry from his bag and placed it in the girl’s hands.

”Will you be okay from here?” Unexpectedly, the bear pulled him into a hug, sharp corners and all. She nodded, wiping her eyes and stuttering out a confirmation.

“Y-yeah. Thank you! Thank you.”

The Porygon did not respond, floating away to continue on his exploration through the forest.

He wonders, throughout the rest of his day, what the berry would have tasted like.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t4774-up-for-adoption-tec-the-porygon
» Links and page/post count of original threads:
TF-500 “Techofox” (0 pages, 5 posts)
Yet Another Misty Encounter (0 pages, 3 posts)

» Levels of existing characters: Robin Pyralis (10), Phosphor Arcadio (5), Stella Astalon (7), Evelyn Kimura (5)
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

Adopting Tec the Porygon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Tec the Porygon   Adopting Tec the Porygon EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:26 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Adopting Tec the Porygon
Page 1 of 1