Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Trying Again With Better Idea of Personality) Adopting Kira The Lucario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

(Trying Again With Better Idea of Personality) Adopting Kira The Lucario Empty
PostSubject: (Trying Again With Better Idea of Personality) Adopting Kira The Lucario   (Trying Again With Better Idea of Personality) Adopting Kira The Lucario EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:05 pm

» Name: Kira
» Gender: Female
» Species: #447, Lucario, The Aura Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Team Tsunami

» Why do you want to adopt them?:  Well, I like RPing with a lot of diverse personalities, as you already know (well, most of you anyway). Kira's seemed like a good one, because it wasn't like 'Kind, cheerful, considerate of others' It's different. Waaaaay different from what I have now, which is two kind characters, but one of them is cheeky, and one other is a loner. So Kira would be a big change in my line of characters, and I think it would be interesting to RP with her.

» Sample of roleplay:
Kira looked up. She had been out journeying for a few days to better hone her aura skills further, and tonight she was camping near Black Mist to train herself at the base of the mountain. Maybe her senses would be even clearer if she did so. The stars glittered like diamonds in the sky, and the Lucario returned her attention to the camp fire. The aura Pokemon had picked up some provisions before she left, and she was roasting a few berries over the fire. Kira felt she had needed a break from the town and the other explorers. The aura Pokemon felt.... a little out of sorts. Shaking her head, she sighed. This break was completely necessary.

Gazing at the peak of the mountain from where she was, it looked far away. 'Maybe I could ascend there someday....' She thought. Seeing that the berries were ready, she took them of the stick one by one and ate them slowly. Ever since being kidnapped she had been more quiet, and felt like other Pokemon could understand her just as well with actions. She still talked, she just barely did so. 'I have my reasons....' The Lucario thought firmly. 'I won't speak unless it's necessary, or I want to.' Shaking her head, she looked at the peak of the mountain again. A lot had happened in her life, that was for sure.

Putting out the fire, she got up off her log, and climbed into the makeshift tent she had brought with her. All these thoughts had cleared her head a little, so the Lucario figured she could sleep easy. Lying down, she closed her eyes, thinking, 'I don't think I'd need to talk to anyone anyway... Motions are just as good. Otherwise sign language would be pointless.' After finishing her thought, sleep wafted over her.

» Link to the original bio: Kira's Bio
» Levels of existing characters: Serena, Level 14 | Ramira, Level 6 | Nocturna, Level 6
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

(Trying Again With Better Idea of Personality) Adopting Kira The Lucario Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Trying Again With Better Idea of Personality) Adopting Kira The Lucario   (Trying Again With Better Idea of Personality) Adopting Kira The Lucario EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:30 pm

-Accepted, treat her well-
Back to top Go down

(Trying Again With Better Idea of Personality) Adopting Kira The Lucario
Page 1 of 1