Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Ned the Nincada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Adopting Ned the Nincada Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Ned the Nincada   Adopting Ned the Nincada EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:01 pm

» Name: Ned
» Gender: Male
» Species: #290 Nincada the Trainee Pokémon
» Affiliation/Rank: None yet

» Why do you want to adopt them?: With many of my current RPs stagnating, I hope to be able to earn some Poké by RPing this character. Furthermore I am planning to evolve him and then form a Rescue Team with the other character, that will be created upon evolution. Also I do believe, that the character is quite well-made and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

» Sample of roleplay: Finally leaving the long trip from the jungle behind him, Ned stood on top of a hill, overlooking the town of Grassveil. There, at the end of his journey, he found himself contemplating. Was it really worth leaving everything he had ever known behind? Back home, there were Pokémon, who cared for him. But here it was the great unknown. Maybe the guild wasn't as honest as they seemed to be. But...he would have to try at least. The Ground type couldn't stay at home anymore. Not with what he had found out. Noone should break the law just for money.
Sighing to himself, the Nincada walked down the hill, towards Grassveil. Where one journey ended, another began.

» Link to the original bio: Original Bio
» Levels of existing characters:

-William the Gengar: Lvl. 30

-Revira the Omanyte: Lvl. 10
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Ned the Nincada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Ned the Nincada   Adopting Ned the Nincada EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Note: Eh, I thought It didn't have much personality in the post but then I read the Nincada Bio and saw that it really didn't have a quite definitive personality since all it says really is "simple and intelligent" and that's about it. Have fun~
Back to top Go down

Adopting Ned the Nincada
Page 1 of 1