Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bother Bother~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Bother Bother~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once again bored, the ever-entertaining Keyami had decided to head somewhere for the knowledgeable, figuring it was time he learned a few things. Aahahah I kid. Keyami was actually there to go annoy the heck out of the Pokemon who were there. There being the library of course. So, he walked into the relatively small building and spotted his first victim. Creeping up on the Ralts, Keyami prepared himself with his favorite type of lame prank; Silly string. Of course, using silly string in a library wasn't one of his brightest ideas, but, again, nobody said that Keyami was intelligent. Anyways, Keyami then jumped out in front of the quietly reading Ralts and proceeded to spray silly string all over the innocent Pokemon. He then began laughing uproariously, clutching his sides and then quieting down when he received a violent 'SHHH.'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:24 am

"OOH GOODY AN ORAN BERRY! Hey BRBK, you're really slow." The Meowth wriggled out of the Ralts' arms and continued running until he reached a very quiet clearing. TOO quiet. Of course, it wasn't too quiet for long. "WOAAAAH IT'S QUIET HERE!~ LIKE A PRETTY RAINFOREST AREAAAAAH~" And so Keyami sang some more.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:34 am

Akuroma panted for a minute, "You...are unbelievable, though you're strangely better than a Riolu I met a couple of weeks ago," he said after catching his breath. "Even though that Mightyena could follow us here, he's probably got other things to deal with other than two kids, so we might be safe for now.." he said a bit hopefully, sadly he was wrong, as two pokemon came into the clearing due to Keyami's loud song.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:42 am

"Oooh Seedots! How neat. Oh boy they look angry..." As a Seedot hurled itself towards Keyami, the Meowth promptly flew towards it with a bite attack, meeting it in the middle. "That kinda huuurt!" he whined, placing a paw over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 am

"Well a tackle attack's supposed to hurt," Akuroma said, firing a confuse ray at the other Seedot, who slammed into it's partner in ocnfusion. Akuroma sat down and watched the Seedot push his confused partner away. "Well, I don't know whether to laugh or help," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 am

"I'd laugh. AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!~" As if to prove his point, Keyami did. "But anyways, let's just leave them here bumping into eachother." Keyami turned and pointed in a new direction. "Deeper in we go!"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 am

Akuroma shrugged, "Ok, have fun you two," he said jokingly and headed in the direction Keyami pointed towards. "Let's put the apple and oran berry you found in my pouch for now, we can use them later," Akuroma said as he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 am

Keyami nodded and put the items into Akuroma's purse bag thing. "Off to see the forest~ The creepiest forest of aaaall~ Full of stupid Pokemon and scary pokemon and meaaaaan pokemonnn~ They try and steal your juuuuunkkk~" At the beginning, Keyami had at least been attempting to rhyme. Now he was just shouting out random sentences.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 am

Akuroma rolled his eyes slightly, "Maybe you'll get an award for your amazing singing," he said sarcastically. He noted several things about Shadowhue he hadn't learned through stories or books, such as no leaves on the ground, even though in other forests he's seen there are always leaves covering the floor, no matter the time of year. He also noted that no book had stated cacnea lived in the forest. He theorized that something must be pushing the pokemon out of the desert, though he couldn't imagine what would scare off pokemon with bodies covered in spikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:29 am

"You really think so?!~" Keyami clearly didn't know what sarcasm was. "You're pretty rad, BRBK~" Keyami purred, skipping ahead. "I wonder what else the dungeon has.." He was quiet for a few seconds, looking thoughtful. That didn't last long. "I'LL BET THAT THERE'S A MAGICAL RAINBOW POKEMON AT THE CENTER WHO GIVES OUT PRESENTS TO THE POKEMON THAT MAKE IT THERE!~" He yowled, extremely excited at this prospect. "QUICK, BRBK! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE CENTER!"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:32 am

"I doubt a Ho-oh would be hanging out in Shadowhue, Keyami, but who knows, there might be some form of treasure at the center, I've read that no one has gone that deep because it usually gets too dark," Akuroma stated, doing his best to keep up with the now excited Meowth, though when is he ever not excited?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:53 am

"Well I didn't say it had to be Ho-Oh now did I? ANYWAY TREASURE IS EVEN BETTER!~ I come from a family of Persians! TREASURE IS BEST!" Keyami dashed off, not being careful at all, deeper into the forest. As he trudged deeper into the forest, light began to dim. "Hmm.. I guess it's starting tog get to that point where normal people leave. HAH! I'LL MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE MIDDLE!" Of course, to go along with that statement was two pokemon who had decided that no, no he would not make it to the middle.

Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:59 am

Akuroma wasn't able to see the pokemon clearly, but he sensed them, and could already tell that they had a type advantage over him, "Again? Why are we jinxing ourselves so much?" he groaned, already firing a confuse ray towards the pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 am

"Jinx? That's not a Jinx! Those are.." Keyami trailed off, squinting his eyes and using his cat-like 'night vision.' "Those are two Poochyena! Oh my, we're popular with the Pokemon this evening!~" Keyami grinned and then used scratch on one of the Poochyena's. "EAT CLAW!"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 am

"I don't mean the pokemon Jinx, I mean the verb jinx, as in setting up bad situations by being too optimistic," Akuroma said, dodging a bite from the other Poochyena. He fired another confuse ray, hitting it directly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 am

"Whatever!~ TAKE THIS FILTHY MUTT!" Keyami yowled, sending a Foul Play attack, despite the type. The Poochyena's were pretty annoyed by these two strangers popping into their territory and then attacking them. And so, they bit and snarled at the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls-
Jump to: