Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bother Bother~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Once again bored, the ever-entertaining Keyami had decided to head somewhere for the knowledgeable, figuring it was time he learned a few things. Aahahah I kid. Keyami was actually there to go annoy the heck out of the Pokemon who were there. There being the library of course. So, he walked into the relatively small building and spotted his first victim. Creeping up on the Ralts, Keyami prepared himself with his favorite type of lame prank; Silly string. Of course, using silly string in a library wasn't one of his brightest ideas, but, again, nobody said that Keyami was intelligent. Anyways, Keyami then jumped out in front of the quietly reading Ralts and proceeded to spray silly string all over the innocent Pokemon. He then began laughing uproariously, clutching his sides and then quieting down when he received a violent 'SHHH.'
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 pm

The ralts blinked, only his eyes visible through the mass of silly string now attached to his face. "Um...why?" he asked confusedly. He began to rub the silly string off his face while he waited for an answer from the meowth.
Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:35 pm

"Why not? It's fun~ Although we'd better skip out before the library people see the mess we made. C'mon then you!~ We're gonna go have fun!~ Ooooh maybe get something to eat..Mmm foooood. Hmm perhaps target practice. With water balloons! Oooh we could annoy people! I'm great at that! Hey look a Larvitar! Anyway, what were we talking about?" Keyami blinked at the Ralts. "Who are you?" And so Keyami's selective memory came into effect. Then again, he honestly didn't know the Ralts' name.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:48 pm

"I'm Akuroma..." he said, even more confused than he was a few moments ago. "And what's your name?" he asked in return, taking note that he either met a genius or a psychotic nut job, or possibly even both. Either way, he didn't feel the need to be rude by leaving the meowth on his own, nor did he feel it safe to leave him in the library alone.
Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:52 pm

"I'm Keyami, the local town menace." He grinned and then grabbed the Ralts' arm. "C'mon! Let's goooo~" And so, that is how Keyami ended up in the middle of town dragging a Pokemon along behind him. Noticing how Akuroma seemed to be rather quiet, he turned around and began poking the Pokemon. "Bother. Bother. Heeeeey heeeeey heeeeey Aku! Poke~ Poke~ Poke poke poke~" He began to sing the words as he continued to prod the quiet Ralts.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Akuroma looked at the meowth, "Definitely a nut job," he said to himself. He pushed the meowth's poking paw away and brushed the dirt off of him from the dragging. "Well, hope you have a nice day," he said nonchalantly. He began to walk back to the library in hopes that the meowth wouldn't follow him.
Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:01 am

Naturally, Keyami began to cry. "WAAAAAAH AKUUUUU! EVERYONE HATES ME! I KNEW IT. THE WORLD HATES ME. I'M GOING TO GO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIIIIIEEE" The Meowth threw himself onto the ground and began flailing around, wailing about his issues. "ALL ALOOOOOOONE. BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES MEEEEE. Oh look a berry juice stand!"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:07 am

Akuroma sighed, "Great...a depressed nut job," he mumbled. "Well, I don't really have the poke to buy your any berry juice, sorry, Keyami," he said. He stood there somewhat awkwardly, not knowing anything else to do or say, knowing it might upset the meowth again.
Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 am

Keyami sniffled. "Then you can make it up to me by bringing me somewhere fuuun!~ C'mon c'mooon let's go wreak some havoc!" By now Keyami was fully recovered from his depression and was bouncing around like a hyper toddler.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:21 am

"I wouldn't want to bother people, they'd only get angry at me," Akuroma said. He had never done anything wrong in his mind, the only reason he was in Grassveil was because he accidentally hopped into the back of a wagon to read a book. The only reason he hadn't returned home was because he didn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:24 am

Keyami sighed. "Well, let's go gather items or something then. Exploring is the only thing that entertains me as well as pranking! Shall we head to the forest? Pecha forest I suppose. We're too weak for Shadowhue," Keyami meowed glumly. "Unless of course, you want a challenge! I do love a challenge~" At this the Meowth grinned like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:36 am

"Well I'd be little help, I don't know any attacking moves...only growl and confuse ray..." he said a bit glumly himself. He remembered the book Keyami had interrupted him from, he was reading it to see if he could learn any moves, but hadn't gotten pass the table of contents before the meowth came.
Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 am

"Oh come on! I can protect you!" At this the Meowth puffed out his chest in pride. "I know two attacking moves! C'mon it'll be fuuun~" He prodded the Ralts again, egging him on in order to get the exploration he desired. "C'monc'monc'monc'mooooonnnnn~"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 am

"Oh alright, where to? Shadowhue right?" he asked, although a bit reluctantly. His head already began searching for all the knowledge he had about the forest. He remembered a few stories he heard of it, most of them were fake, due to facts he gained from reading about the forest.
Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 am

"YAY! Shadowhue it is!" Keyami crowed brightly, already dashing towards the entrance towards the forest. "C'mon then! Be sure to follow~" He was running much faster than one should run while in a busy place like Grassveil, but somehow avoided running into anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bother Bother~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls-
Jump to: