Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bother Bother~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Bother Bother~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once again bored, the ever-entertaining Keyami had decided to head somewhere for the knowledgeable, figuring it was time he learned a few things. Aahahah I kid. Keyami was actually there to go annoy the heck out of the Pokemon who were there. There being the library of course. So, he walked into the relatively small building and spotted his first victim. Creeping up on the Ralts, Keyami prepared himself with his favorite type of lame prank; Silly string. Of course, using silly string in a library wasn't one of his brightest ideas, but, again, nobody said that Keyami was intelligent. Anyways, Keyami then jumped out in front of the quietly reading Ralts and proceeded to spray silly string all over the innocent Pokemon. He then began laughing uproariously, clutching his sides and then quieting down when he received a violent 'SHHH.'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 am

"Well that isn't good." Keyami remarked, observing way too calmly as the Poochyena pounced on the Ralts. "Well I suppose I should stop it." And with that, he launched a Scratch attack at the Poochyena's nose. The dark Pokemon squealed and leaped off, continuing to growl at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 am

Akuroma stumbled onto his feet. He growled and fired a confuse ray at the Poochyena, causing it to begin to stumble around drunkenly. "Finish it off," he groaned at Keyami, sitting back down to tend to his wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:22 am

Keyami saluted. "Sure thing BRBK~" He then used a Foul Play attack, quickly finishing off the Poochyena despite the typing of the attack. "Come along then!~ Much more to be explooored~"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:33 am

"Yeah, I hope we find an oran berry, I'd like one of those right now," Akuroma said, standing up and walking in the same direction they were going before. "So...why are you in Grassveil?" he asked, thinking Keyami not to be much of a quiet person unless talking a bit ironically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:41 am

"My family couldn't handle me anymore so I went out on my own" Keyami grinned like the Cheshire Cat, although these are Pokemon and they wouldn't understand that reference. "I ended up in Grassveil and I've been drifting around the town pulling pranks ever since." He finished his story rather quickly, as that was pretty much all his life consisted of. "What about you? OH LOOK ITEM YAY."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:47 am

"Wow, that's a great find Keyami, that's one of the two rarest items in the forest," Akumora said, somewhat changing the subject. "Though let's hope no pokemon's nearby...these rare items are usually guarded," he stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:59 am

Taking another look at the item, Keyami noticed that it was an unusual looking box. He shrugged and decided to keep a hold of it. Remembering Akuroma's warning about the item being guarded, Keyami looked around for a Pokemon. He didn't have to look long, because all of the sudden, one leaped out from the undergrowth.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 am

Akuroma quickly prepared another confuse ray, "Just a Cacnea, shouldn't be too-," he was cut off the Cacnea hit him with an Acid attack. He skidded back then fell, knocked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:44 am

"Ack! This Cacnea isn't too friendly!~" Keyami laughed nervously, the only thing holding him back from screaming and running away the Ralts that was fainted at his feet. Deciding to use an attack where there wasn't too much physical contact, Keyami used Foul Play. Whilst the grass Pokemon was distracted, the Meowth quickly grabbed the Ralts and endeavored to drag him out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:04 am

Akuroma groaned after the two got out of the forest. "Ugh my head," he said as he stumbled onto his feet. "That Cacnea was no pushover, thing was probably close to evolving," he groaned, rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:06 am

After checking that the Ralts was okay, Keyami reverted back to his normal self. "Ahh BRBK, good to see you alive." He grinned. "So, let's dive back in! You certainly need to watch closer for pokemon thought." He shook his head in mock disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 am

"What does BRBK stand for?" he groaned, still rubbing his head. "And you don't really think we should be going back in there after me being knocked out so quickly do you?" he asked a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 am

"It stands for Book-Reading Buzz Kill, duh." Keyami rolled his eyes as if that was the most obvious thing in the world. "And yes, I think we should! You must learn from your mistakes, or something like that." The Meowth was clearly fuzzy on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:20 am

"Yes well learning from your mistakes usually means figuring out what to do before it happens again, not charging back into it like a pair of ludicolo," Akuroma pointed out. He stretched a bit, being a bit sore and stiff from the dragging, though he didn't truly know how the meowth brought him to the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:23 am

"Touche." Keyami sat down and fell into silence as he leaned against a tree. That was a first. "Hey BRBK, what do you think of exploring? I wanna be an explorer!~ Except being an outlaw would be fun too, dont'cha think?~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls-
Jump to: