Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bother Bother~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Bother Bother~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once again bored, the ever-entertaining Keyami had decided to head somewhere for the knowledgeable, figuring it was time he learned a few things. Aahahah I kid. Keyami was actually there to go annoy the heck out of the Pokemon who were there. There being the library of course. So, he walked into the relatively small building and spotted his first victim. Creeping up on the Ralts, Keyami prepared himself with his favorite type of lame prank; Silly string. Of course, using silly string in a library wasn't one of his brightest ideas, but, again, nobody said that Keyami was intelligent. Anyways, Keyami then jumped out in front of the quietly reading Ralts and proceeded to spray silly string all over the innocent Pokemon. He then began laughing uproariously, clutching his sides and then quieting down when he received a violent 'SHHH.'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:25 am

"Stealing and hurting others isn't fun, and I've read a lot on exploring. I might try to join the guild, maybe get some training there to become an explorer," Akuroma said sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:31 am

"Hmm I guess running from the police would get boring after a while. I'm not the most cunning anyway!" Keyami chuckled. "Before I join the guild I'm trying to make a lot of friends. I want to find someone who can handle my spontaneous self! Of course, spontaneous is nearly synonymous with exciting~" That was probably not true. Keyami wasn't really someone you could count on for the right facts. "What about you, BRBK? What are you waiting for to join the guild, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:34 am

"I'm not really sure what I'm waiting for, I guess I'm waiting for someone to join the guild with," he said, "I've no interest in exploring alone, so I would like a partner of some sorts." He paused for a moment, "Although with me being only level five I'm not much help..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:38 am

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Although I'm level 7!~ I've been adventuring a lot lately~ That's how I can gain so many levels so easily!~ Aaand that's why we need to show this forest who's boss! C'mon BRBK, WE CAN DO IT!~" The Meowth was positively yelling by now, leaping to his feet, calm mood over.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:40 am

Akumora chuckled, "Peppier than ever, alright, let's try it again," he said standing up. "So which way should we head into it?" he asked, not really feeling like choosing the direction this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:54 am

"That way!~" Keyami leaped randomly and pointed in a random direction. He skipped forward, beckoning to Akuroma with his tail. "C'mon then slowpoke~ WE'RE OFF TO VISIT THE FOREST~ SHOW 'EM WHO'S WHOOOOO~" Keyami began a chorus.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 am

Akuroma sighed, "That's one way to go looking for trouble," he mumbled and began following the meowth. He kept quiet for most of the adventure. He mainly focused on keeping an eye out for any pokemon nearby. He didn't spot any, but he did spot something lying on the ground.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:05 am

"Oh look, an apple!" Keyami pointed to the red fruit and then handed it to the Ralts. "Hrrrmm..pokemon come out come out where ever you are~" Keyami called out in a singsong tone. "Who dares challenge me?~" Apparently, no one.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:08 am

Akuroma chuckled, "Apples are very common, Keyami, pokemon wouldn't need to guard them unless there were a lot in a giant pile," he pointed out. He placed the apple in the pouch with the sleep seed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Keyami pouted. "Awwwh but who just leaves an apple lying around? NUTJOBS! THE FOREST IS FULL OF NUTJUBS!" Keyami proceeded to laugh hysterically. Of course, this wasn't a very pleasant thing to say when in the middle of a forest that wasn't yours.

Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Akuroma's eyes went wide, "Um...maybe you should take that back Keyami..." he managed to say, pointing at the huge Mightyena growling behind the meowth. "Also, I suggest giving that apple back before we become a snack," he gulped, backing up slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Keyami's usual grin dropped. "Uuuh. Sorry Mr.Mightyena! I was just kidding, y'know Ahahahhah...hah..." He began slowly backing up. "RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN" he dashed away screeching, "I DON'T WANNA BE MIGHTYENA CHOOOOOOWWWW"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Akuroma smiled nervously and waved, "Well nice meeting you but I really gotta go," he said before dashing off after Keyami. "Don't leave me behind!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:41 pm

"RUN FASTER, BLANKET-FEET!" Keyami crowed, hoping that the crunching of twigs behind him was Akuroma and not the angered Mightyena. Suddenly, he tripped over something hard. "THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE FINDING ITEMS. Oh look an item!" Keyami picked up said item, somehow managing to space out enough to forget even a rampaging pokemon behind him.

Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:12 am

"No time for that!" Akuroma yelled as he somehow scooped up the Meowth and carried him away, probably through the adrenaline rushing through him. "Wait is that an oran berry!? That would've helped half an hour ago!" he yelled, still carrying Keyami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls-
Jump to: