Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bother Bother~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Bother Bother~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once again bored, the ever-entertaining Keyami had decided to head somewhere for the knowledgeable, figuring it was time he learned a few things. Aahahah I kid. Keyami was actually there to go annoy the heck out of the Pokemon who were there. There being the library of course. So, he walked into the relatively small building and spotted his first victim. Creeping up on the Ralts, Keyami prepared himself with his favorite type of lame prank; Silly string. Of course, using silly string in a library wasn't one of his brightest ideas, but, again, nobody said that Keyami was intelligent. Anyways, Keyami then jumped out in front of the quietly reading Ralts and proceeded to spray silly string all over the innocent Pokemon. He then began laughing uproariously, clutching his sides and then quieting down when he received a violent 'SHHH.'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:10 am

"Well wait up for me!" Akuroma yelled as he hurried after the meowth, doing his best not to trip. Every now and then he'd lose track of the meowth but soon would find him again. Finally, after nearly losing track of him again he found Keyami at the entrance of Shadowhue. "Whoa...Shadowhue looks...big and...dark," he said walking up to the meowth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 am

"It's called Shadowhue," Keyami deadpanned. Even Keyami could tell that that statement was pretty idiotic. "Anyway, IN WE GOOO~" And thus, the strange duo plunged into the dark forest. "FUN FUN FUN FUN" Keyami yowled in a singsong way. "OH LOOK AN ITEM GIMME." He dived for the object before attempting to identify it.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:29 am

"Don't eat that Keyami! It's a sleep seed!" Akuroma yelled. He quickly snatched the seed away from the meowth. "Though it's harmless. the pokemon here aren't, and we don't need you knocking yourself out," he stated, putting the seed in a small pouch he always carried with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:35 am

"Awww but I was hungryy~ Then again I suppose that falling asleep in this place is kinda shady. AHAHAAHAH FOREST PUNS." Keyami began laughing ridiculously hard at this. "Ehehehehhhhh. So, Aku! let's continue onward! Maybe this time I won't trip over everything~"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:39 am

Akuroma rolled his eyes, "Let's hope so, we don't need you tripping over a dangerous pokemon here," he said. He looked around then began walking off in a random direction, "You coming?" he called out, "I still need you to do the actual attacks, confusion won't work forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:49 am

"Aye aye good sir BRBK!" (Unintentional way of saying brb XD) Keyami mock saluted and didn't offer an explanation was to what BRBK stood for. "So, if we do run into a Pokemon you need to go hide under a bush or something. Oooh what if the bush had berries? Mmm berries. I'm hungry again.. We should find some food. Oh look a tree. OH LOOK LOTS OF TREES!" Keyami was going into ramble mode again.

Last edited by Ripple on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:05 am

"I'll be fine, I still know confuse ray, which will work on any pokemon except normal types," Akuroma stated, "I just need you to do the actual damage, as even a confused pokemon can harm us." He somewhat ignored Keyami's rambling, but did notice the part about hunger. He had forgotten to get any food in their haste, so unless they did find some berries or something they'd have to go without until they returned to Grassveil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:09 am

"Okays~" Keyami meowed, not really taking in any of the information. "AWH SNAP I HEAR POKEMON BETTER BE QUIET NOW HUH?" Keyami then closed his mouth, as if that would stop the Pokemon from hearing his outburst.

Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:14 am

Akuroma did a facepalm, "They probably heard you when you yelled out loud enough for the entire forest to hear," he sighed. He shook his head and sat down, "No use in hiding, they'd probably find us for being too loud," he stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:19 am

Keyami grinned "Sorry~" Of course, he didn't really mean it. Soon a Swadloon came into his line of vision and blinked at him. "ALRIGHT THIS IS ABOUT TO GET UGLY SWADLOON! EVEN UGLIER THAN YOUR FACE!" The Swadloon blinked. "HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THAT MY FACE IS ALREADY UGLIER! YOU CRUEL COLD HEARTED VILLAIN!" Keyami broke into tears.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:23 am

Akuroma blinked, "Um...Keyami, I think you're hearing things..." he said. He then looked over ta the swadloon and waved a bit nervously, "Hey there," he said. He patted Keyami on the back and whispered, "If we defeat this swadloon that means we'll be able to explore more then get home to some food sooner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:30 am

"...BRBK YOU ARE A GENIUS!" Keyami then proceeded to give the Ralts a bearhug. Realizing that he was wasting time, he let go and turned back to the Swadloon. "ALRIGHT! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" He leaped forward with a scratch attack.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 am

"Brbk?" Akuroma asked himself, "Wonder what that means." He shook his head then fired a confuse ray, knowing it would pass right through Keyami onto the Swadloon. "That should help a bit," he said, not noticing the pair of eyes staring at him from behind.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 am

Keyami swiped at the Swadloon once more, the leafy Pokemon now cowering in between Keyami and a tree trunk. Swinging around to look at Akuroma, he found that a pair of yellow eyes were fixed directly on the Ralts. "YO BRBK, THERE'S A KILLER PAIR OF EYES BEHIND YOU!" Keyami informed him. "Anyway, back to MURDERIN- I mean ATTACKING THIS SWADLOON." However, when he'd had his back turned, the Swadloon had run. "PECHA BERRIES." he cursed.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 am

"What does that mean!?" He asked, turning around and firing off another confuse ray. Sadly he was too slow and was pounced by a Poochyena. "Gah!" he yelled as it bit into his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bother Bother~   Bother Bother~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bother Bother~
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls-
Jump to: