Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

We're Monsters!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

We're Monsters! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a cold grey skied day, just after noon in fact, at the large government owned home that was recently built. The structure was normal looking enough to the casual onlooker, but its purpose was quite special. Six young individuals would be living here together to determine if humanity was ready for something new. Three humans and three... others would be the residents for a full year. They would all arrive one by one in black government cars, the kind political figures travelled in. The house had everything six teens could want or need to be comfortable and happy during their stay. The parents would be compensated for allowing this of course and there were a few cameras on the property for safety reasons on the outside. And right in front of the house was a man in a suit. Caucasian and dressed appearance impeccable, one look screamed government agent about him. He was waiting for the teens. Here came a car now to drop off the first occupant of the house.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Beth shook her head, laughing at some moments. "My kind is rarely seen... even by non-humans. So place my kind as a made up story on your internet. Humans tend to be so odd... no offence to present company of course." Beth found a laptop in her drawer and smiled. A fitting in gift~ Well you wanna know about me? I come from a realm...plane of existence...world? Its hard to describe in human ways. Imagine a world where suffering is air, life and death do not exist, color is a foreign idea. I guess you could say that is 'home' to me. I did a lot of research so I could understand humans more. Dark poetry is more... attuned to what I am. That is why I love it~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:09 am

Raven blinked, "No offence but that sounds kind of creepy. Want to explore the house with me?" she asked her room mate. Even if she was with a Slenderlass, she would make sure that she would not be afraid. Raven grabbed her I-pod touch and chose a random song.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:11 pm

"It should be fine!" grinned Tawny, intrigued by her new roommate's hobby. She had never seen someone carve wood before, though she had always been intrigued by the detail achieved in sculptures, both wooden and stone.
"What are you planning on making?" she asked, flapping her wings in the excitement. She hovered gently in the air, her bare feet only just clear of the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 pm

"Oh, me? I run track, play ball, all sorts of 'regular human things', I suppose. Only interesting thing I do, I guess, is erm... mad science, for lack of a better term."

Francis chuckled a bit to himself, then reached into his backpack. He pulled out a series of blueprints, a small travel toolbox, and a small cardboard box filled with circuitry and building materials. He spread it over a desk in the room, almost effectively claiming it as his.

"Bit of a hobby of mine. I haven't made anything particularly cool yet, but I've built some radios, a few engines, and some other random stuff through the years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 am

Hilde gave her fairy roommate another smile as she unsheathed her knife to start on the basic shape of what she wanted to make. "Your wings just gave me some inspirasjon- whoops, I, uh, mean inspiration." she quickly corrected herself, excited about what she was about to make. "Their shape would look great as a pendant, I think." she explained, her eyes darting between said wings and the piece of wood. "Just a small gift for my new roommate."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:35 pm

"I must admit, that dost look rather...interesting.", Charles said as he tried to hide the fact that he had no idea, what most of this was supposed to be.

"So...what would thou prefer to spend time with now, Sir Francis?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:31 am

Beth chuckled a bit. "Raven, I'm a being from another dimension. My father is known for stalking and taking away humans, mostly children. I'd be a bit perplexed if I wasn't found weird or creepy by a human... school will be such an interesting experience." Beth then stood and went to the door. "I suppose we could go explore. It would also be a good time to get to know each other. Why don't I start? What got you interested in the darker side of humanity?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:58 am

Raven thought for a moment and couldn't find the right answer. "I'm not really sure. I think it all started when I started watching Ghost hunting shows. There is this one show called "Supernatural" it is awesome. it's about these two brothers trying to find their dad. Along the way they help a lot of people that are having weird problems that they can't explain. The Winchester's, the two brothers, fight off the supernatural creatures." she said not realizing she was rambling. quickly placing her hand over her mouth she chuckled softly. "Sorry i tend to ramble on when i get excited. Like i said before back down stares. Why did you want to come here?" she asked the Slenderlass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Monsters!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3