Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

We're Monsters sign ups

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

We're Monsters sign ups Empty
PostSubject: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Its the biggest news since anything. Monsters do exist and have revealed themselves to the world. Why? To live in it peacefully. Of course there were issues. Trust was in short supply. So the two sides came to an agreement. Monsters would send children to live with human children and it would be a trial period to see if the two could co-exist. They would be put in a house and provided all they need by the government. No adults, just kids interacting, going to school and being normal. Will the trial prove we can accept monsters in the world or show we shouldn't mix?

I need an even number of monsters and humans, up to six roleplayers in total. I will randomly decide who is what, NO EXCEPTIONS. Its first come, first serve. Now who wants to join in?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:22 pm

I'd like to join. I think it could be interesting.

Though can I ask what sort of monsters you would be using?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:41 pm

That sounds cool. i'm game. Any monster from any part of the world?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:22 pm

This could be interesting. Count me in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Color my curiosity piqued. I'd love to join this :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:06 pm

#4 is here! Leaf, what color would piqued curiosity be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 pm

That would be a slightly pink-ish shade of provoked, combined with a dash of kumquat orange and a dash of rainbow thrown in for good measure.

*totally not making this up as I go*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:17 am

Six people already? Wow, that was fast. XD

Any creature from legend, myth, book, or story is allowed with a few exceptions. First, no god like beings. Period. Two, they have to be sentient in which they aren't feral animals for obvious reasons. Three, the monsters will be humanoid. You can give something like a dragon a human shape, but best to ask me before doing so. And thats all I can think of. I'll PM your roles as human or monster. I'll post a basic bio template for each when I have done so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:40 am

Human Bio

Name: First and last
Grade: 9th-12th
Personality: Just describe your character's general personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:44 am

Monster Bio

Name: First and last
Monster Type: Name of monster species and a link to info of it.
Grade: 9th-12th
Personality: Just describe your character's general personality.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Name: Charles Gladius
Monster Type: A ghost posessing a suit of armor.
Grade: 11th
Personality: Slightly withdrawn, might use older forms of English and not understand slang. Relatively intelligent and proud of it. Can also be a bit cynical and sarcastic. He is a perfectionist with the constant need to correct others, especially on the topic of irony and sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Name: Tawny Mae
Monster Type: Fairy - personifying the season of Fall.
Grade: 10th
Personality: Tawny is an excitable female who loves fun and games. She usually gets on quite well with others though she does have the occasional mischievous streak which can annoy certain people. More often that not she seems younger than she actually is and ends up annoying her siblings with her games. Tawny dresses in shades of orange, brown and red, matching the autumn theme. Her hair is long and ginger and she has a pair of nearly transparent gossamer wings that are tinted with an orange colour. She is odd in the way that she is always barefoot, never wearing shoes due to usually fluttering around using her wings. Despite her happy-go-lucky exterior, Tawny is actually very lonely having never had any true friends.
(Also as another side note, she is the size of a less-than-average height human rather than a really tiny fairy)

I'm gonna post this as a WIP. As a fairy, my character is gonna personify an aspect of nature. I decided to choose a season, but I'm torn between Autumn and Winter as of right now. Her siblings will represent the other three seasons, though they wont actually be in the rp ^^

So anyhow I'm gonna doodle a few character ideas and then choose between Winter and Fall.

Okay so I decided on Fall. But i'm totes gonna name her siblings so she can tell random stories about them.
Spring -
Summer -
Winter - Eira

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Name: Hilde Kolberg
Personality: She's laid back and relaxed, to the point of being plain lazy sometimes. Laziness aside, she's pretty tomboyish, and gets really excited once something strikes her fancy. As her name implies, she's originally from Norway, and she speaks with a mostly inaudible accent. It does, however manage to pop up whenever she loses her cool, causing her to misplace certain words. Her favorite hobby is wood carving, and she loves to give handmade totems and other trinkets to her friends.

Last edited by IAmTheLeaf on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I really wanted to give her a hobby. Is that ok?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Human Bio

Name: Raven Garcia
Grade: 10
Personality: Talkative when she is nervous or excited. Mostly reads dark books(Edger Allan Poe), cares for animals. She is often sitting in the back of a room or is by herself while eating lunch. She loves Ghost hunting shows. She is often called a bookworm.

Apperance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Name: Beth Selene
Monster Type: Slenderman
Spoiler:
Personality: Beth has a small aura of creepiness, as if she shouldn't exist. Despite this, she is a very cool yet mysterious girl. She likes dark poetry that conveys the true feelings of the tortured souls of poets and considers all horror movies the equivalent of a comedy, calling the frights and scares amateurish. If asked about her father, aka Slenderman, she will simply face the questioner and answer with silence. All in all, a quiet but nice girl.

Family Photo:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters sign ups   We're Monsters sign ups Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Monsters sign ups
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next