Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

We're Monsters!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

We're Monsters! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a cold grey skied day, just after noon in fact, at the large government owned home that was recently built. The structure was normal looking enough to the casual onlooker, but its purpose was quite special. Six young individuals would be living here together to determine if humanity was ready for something new. Three humans and three... others would be the residents for a full year. They would all arrive one by one in black government cars, the kind political figures travelled in. The house had everything six teens could want or need to be comfortable and happy during their stay. The parents would be compensated for allowing this of course and there were a few cameras on the property for safety reasons on the outside. And right in front of the house was a man in a suit. Caucasian and dressed appearance impeccable, one look screamed government agent about him. He was waiting for the teens. Here came a car now to drop off the first occupant of the house.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am

"So uh, I'm... pretty sure I'm rooming with Charles." Frankie said, looking around at the group. Being the only two males (presumably), it was only entirely fair that he and the suit of armor give the ladies some privacy. "But yeah, let's see where we're living."

Francis grabbed his stuff, and motioned for everyone to follow. He made special note not to look directly at the slenderlass, as his nerves had yet to calm down. It almost made him relax knowing that he would probably be spending time with a metal monstrosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:46 am

"So..." Hilde began, looking towards Tawny. "The guys are rooming together, naturally, and it seems like Beth and Raven mait do the same." now that they all had introduced themselves, she and har accent had both calmed down. Grabbing her bags, she reluctantly left the comfort of the sofa. "So how about it?" she asked the fairy with a smile. "Would you like to room vith me?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:59 pm

"Very well...I am ready to overview our accomodations...I suggest, that thou leadest the way...Francis.", Charles answered, surprised by the initiative taken by the one in the flesh.

Grabbing his bag, he waited for the human to make his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Beth had noticed Francis's aversion to her presence immediately. To be quite honest, she had expected the fairy to be the most disturbed of them all. Of them all, she and Francis were the 'extremes' in this trial. The most fightening, yet civilized monster with a human who was not too brave. It was a test to see if the worst case scenario would work. In any case, they were now exploring the rooms which were on the third floor. Beth took a liking to the room at the end, a nice view of the wooded area to the west out the window. "I would love to have this room for the view alone." Beth paused before continuing. "Unless there are any objections? Feel free to speak up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:52 pm

raven looked out the window with awe, seeing the bare trees made her happy in a weird way. Turning around she put her bag one one of the beds, "Not at all. we need to lay a few rules though." she said unpacking her bag and putting some clothes into one of the closets. "First, should I be worried if you might go off into the night? Also will you eat me while I sleep?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Tawny smiled at Hilde. She quite liked her already.
"I'd love to!" she grinned, her insect-like wings flapping wildly as she picked up her bags, now excited to unpack and look around the rest of the large house. It was true that Tawny was unsure o how to react to the Slenderlass, but she wanted to keep an open mind and not let someone's appearance and the legends that surrounded their species get in the way of getting to know them.

Following the others upstairs, she turned to Hilde.
"So, which room should we take?" she asked, not particularly minding.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Francis nudged pas the others, peeping into the two remaining rooms. One had a bunk bed--and while he didn't make a habit of guessing people's weight, he figured that a flying creature would fair better than a heavily armored one. Instead, he chose the low-light room to the side--the slanted ceiling and smaller windows gave the room a bit of an attic-style feel, and would be easy to hang up posters along the lower portions.

"Alright, we'll take this one. Sound okay, Charles? Chuck? Any preference on name, by the way?"

Francis popped into the room and breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't like him to be this frazzled by anything, so he decided to plan his next impression a bit more carefully. He pulled out a smartphone and began to google information on Slenderman, hoping to get to the root of his problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:22 am

"I guess we'll take this one, then." Hilde replied, pointing towards the remaining room. It seemed like a nice room, as well, decently sized and with a window, as well, though the view wasn't quite as good as the one in Beth and Raven's room. But it was still a pleasant view over the garden. Turning towards the others, she noticed that Francis still seemed a little nervous, and she had to admit that a daughter of Slenderman seemed a little unnerving. Still, she seemed like a nice person(?), and she wasn't the type to judge.

She smiled as her gaze moved towards her new roommate. "Would you like the top or the bottom bunk?" she asked, carrying her bags into the room. "I love your vings, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:55 pm

"I doth agree with your choice. As for my name, thou may give me any name you'd like...", Charles answered, stepping into the room and looking around. The guy he'd be sharing a room with sure seemed a bit strange, tapping on a small board like that, but Charles didn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Beth laughed at Raven's second question, unpacking her suitcase of clothes. "Dear, I'd go for the fearful ones first if I was gonna eat anyone. I eat like you. As for going on walks, I'll leave a note or something informing you." Beth took her covering clothes off to reveal her full appearance, wearing a white t-shirt with black pants. "Heads up, my kind acts a bit old fashioned in human ways and I may slip back here and there. Now, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Raven had just finished putting up her chibi plushies on her bed when Beth had asked her the question. "Well you know I love to read Poe," she said holding up the small black book, while getting out her laptop. "I like star watching, but most of all..." she said pausing for a moment as she clicked on her favorite youtube video, "I love watching peoples ractions while they play slender or other scary games." she said turning the screen to Beth. "So what about you?" she asked once the video was over.

Ooc: The vidio raven show's Beth.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 pm

"Sounds good!" grinned Tawny, following her new roommate. She placed her bags neatly on the floor to take a quick look around. It was a nice room, not too small, not too big. At least in Tawny's opinion. The bunk beds were cool too.

"Oh. Could I have the top bunk?" she asked, smiling warmly. "And thanks!"
The fairy grinned, landing neatly on the ground to show off her wings' full splendor. Tawny didn't know what she'd do without her wings. With them she found it easy to flutter around and generally be her excitable self without getting in the way of others. Some of her siblings, one in particular however, preferred to stay on the ground. She had never understood why.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:54 am

"Charles it is." Francis found a few sites for research later, but figured he'd have a chat with his new roommate. While he didn't quite know what Charles was, and certainly couldn't tell if he had any sort of emotive state at the moment, he didn't seem to mind. A lifetime of work in a robotics lab gave him a sense of home around cold metal, even if it was paranormal rather than mechanical.

Heck, he even began to start to think of ways to erm, mod the suit of armor! Of course, this would certainly be for later. No use in being creepy now!

"So, uh, what do you do for fun, guy? What sorta stuff you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:35 am

"Sure!" Hilde smiled, settling down on the bottom bunk. As she kept looking at her new roommate's wings, she couldn't help but feel...inspired. Her smile stayed on her face as she quickly brought out her wood carving equipment. "I hope you don't mind my hobby." she said, comparing some of the wood pieces to see which one would be more suitable for what she wanted to make. "If it helps, I'm cereful not to make a mess vith the shavings."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:51 pm

"Well...I usually find myself enjoying the passion of an energetic swordfight, though if that proves not to be possible, I also tend to spend my time with a good book near the fireplace."

As Charles realized, Francis seemed to have some strange interest in him, judging by the way he looked at him. Not that this was anything special, of course. He probably had never seen someone like him before after all. Deciding to collect as much information about him, Charles asked back:

"And if thou dost allow me asking, what is it, that thou art usually doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Monsters!   We're Monsters! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Monsters!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next