Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Welcome to the Realm of Monsters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the Realm of Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:40 pm

A camera was flickering on and off as is was getting focused and turned to its handler. "Hello my name is Malinda Blare. I'm making a documentary of one of the most fears beings our world has ever know, "Slender Man". If I end up missing, Mom Dad, I love you and if you find a shrine to something with a strange name i'm holding it for a friend." the black haired girl said into the camera. This would be an interesting night her her. Walking on into the forest that had been surrounding by an ominous fog.

Malinda loved to scare people and that included herself. She would play pranks on anyone she found as an easy prey. Now for would play one of the best pranks that she could pull, she was going to "disappear" for a few days and come back ok. Taking a deep breath she peered around a tree and saw something moving around, lets just say it was not any animal she had ever seen before. "What was that?" she said with a "scared" tone. Malinda wasn't one to scare easily, she walked on to where the object was. Feeling her foot slip down she fell on her butt and slid down a steep hill. Leaning in her side she began to roll down with grunts after hitting the ground and felt something hit her head. She fell into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:02 am

Two shadowy figures with shifting form came up, speaking to one another. "The girl jests at the unknown." "All humans do." "But this one made it a hobby. Let us show her the truth~" "You wish to open the gate?" "Only if you present the key~" "So be it. Perhaps this will turn out for the best..." The figures merged and engulfed Malinda, disappearing with her...

A creature looking like a female mummy version on Jack Skeleton was poking thhuman girl, grumpy. "You are such a strange looking swamp creature. Get off my front door! This is my swamp! DON'T IGNORE THE LIKES OF ME! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" She was very impatient... but to be fair, it was her dark and dank swamp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:13 am

Malinda slowly sat up holding her head. "Ow my head. Ohh cool costume." she said to the person standing above her. "And what do you mean "your swamp"? Also i just met you." she said picking up her camera only to find that it was broken." WHO BROKE MY CAMERA?!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:26 am

"Costume?!" The creature morphed into a terrible demon with saw like teeth and long sharp nails. "I AM DARKNESS ITSELF! FEAR IS MY NOURISHMENT AND NO MONSTER DARES FACE ME! HEAR MY TITLE AND FEAR MY WRATH! I AM THE BOOGYMAN, SHE WHO RULES THE MINDS OF ALL WITH TRUE TERROR!" Her voice echoed sinister and deep. This was clearly not a trick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:23 pm

When the girl started screaming Malinda closed her eyes and covered her ears. this was not helping her headache at all. "What about the Boogyman?" she asked as she opened her eyes. Now she saw the true form of the "girl". With wide eyes Malinda passed out. After a few seconds she shook her head and looked back at the Boogyman or would it be Boogywoman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:37 pm

The creature growled and picked up the girl effortlessly by the back of her shirt. "I don't know who or what kind of monster you are, but no one trespasses in my home without punishment. Now I just need to think of a proper punishment for your transgression." The creature's grin was cruel and looked quite full of malice. "Perhaps I'll chop you up bit by little bit, letting you feel the pain till death... Or maybe I'll squeeze you until you pop open~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Malinda tilted her head in confusion. Monster? she thought. With a glare of her own Malinda spoke her mind, "As much I would love to stick around for that, I hate to warn you. I have a Brown belt in Karate. And last I am not a monster! Unless you consider a Psychopath a type of monster, I don't think I'm that far off. Also would those threats be illegal, not to mention kind of impossible to do the last threat." she said, struggling to get away with no avail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:58 pm

"Not a monster? Impossible, unless..." The creature sniffed at Malinda and a look of surprise came across her face. "There is no doubt, you are human. I know the scent well... But why would those two..." The creature dropped Malinda and changed back to the form she came in the first place. "Let me explain this to you. You were somehow brought to the realm of monsters, a place where every monster you humans know about and a few you don't call home. I am the current Boogeyman, the latest to earn the title. Now, what is a human like you doing here? I must say, curiosity outweighs my anger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 am

Malinda just blink as she landed on the floor. "I just hit my head on a rock! This was supposed to be a joke to scare my parents!!!" she shouted as she waved her arms up and down. Strange thing was she wasn't even scared, just annoyed. "What did you mean by "those two"? Also how does one become the Boogyman?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:24 am

The creature waved off the questions. "Not important. What is important is you being here. Humans don't live here, just monsters. I suggest we go find out more information. The great library should help, but..." The monster citcled Raven with a frown. "You need to blend in. One second." She picked up a blanket of moss and put it on Raven like a cloak. Then she dirtied up her skin with swamp dirt. "It will have to do. If anyone asks, you are a swamp hag. You moved to my bog."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Realm of Monsters   Welcome to the Realm of Monsters Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Realm of Monsters
Page 1 of 1