Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Going Solo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Going Solo. Empty
PostSubject: Going Solo.   Going Solo. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 am

A familiar Scraggy walked up to the door of the Guildmaster's Quarters. It had been a few days since he came here, wanting to join with a partner. He'd made up his mind, though. He didn't want to be held back, nor put anyone in danger because of his so-called 'family'. But he still wanted to bring good through his actions.

He raised his paw, curling it up to a fist before knocking in the door. The knock was a bit too loud, due to his anxiousness. What if the Guildmaster hates him from bailing out at the last minute? What if he was no longer allowed to join the guild? So many worries scattered about in the yellow pokemon's head as he waited.

"Um... Miss Faye? Wait, I mean, Guildmaster Faye? Are you there?" He said as he stood, hoping that the Meganium was in her room. It'd be embarrassing if he had to go around asking where the Guildmaster was. He didn't want to be a nuisance, not after the little event that transpired a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Going Solo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Solo.   Going Solo. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:29 pm

The Meganium gently opened the door after hearing the knocking. She smiled, looking down at the Scraggy.
"Can I help you Mordred?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side as she did. She couldn't help but wonder why he was back here after 'bailing out' when trying to form Team Andromeda.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Going Solo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Solo.   Going Solo. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 am

Mordred felt relieved to see the Meganium's friendly face. That's one worry down then drain. Hopefully everything else will go smoothly.

"I'm here to sign up... as a solo team." He said. "It's okay right? I've heard from town that a few explorers go out on their own. It's not like I don't want to join with someone but..." He scratched the back of his head, trying to think of a good reason. Talking further about his weird family may either cause the Guildmaster to think he's a lunatic or a horrible liar. At least, that's what he thought.

"... I just don't want to be held back, I guess." He finished, staring up at the Meganium. "So, would it be alright if I signed up as Team... uh..." He stopped, thinking about it for a moment. "Valor. Yeah, Team Valor."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Going Solo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Solo.   Going Solo. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:48 pm

The Meganium smiled and nodded, welcoming the Scraggy into the room.
"It's fine," she replied, happy that he had decided to pursue a career as an explorer even if he had had his doubts beforehand. She noted his name and the team name down into a record book she had pulled off of the shelf and then moved over to a corner to sift through the spare treasure bags that hung on hooks on one side of the room. Finding one that was suitable, she handed it to Mordred.
"If you look inside you'll find a wonder map and an exploration badge," she smiled, "You can carry up to fifteen items in this bag, so make sure you keep track of how much space you have. If you'd like to store some items, the Kangaskhan Storage offers twenty free storage slots to guild members. I'd recommend using Ilia's services if you find you have too many items on hand after a mission."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Nocive

Nocive

Going Solo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Solo.   Going Solo. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Mordred followed inside, watching with a silly grin as the Meganium handed him the Treasure Bag. He swung it over his shoulder before opening to check the contents. Exploration badge? Check. Wonder map? Check. All set.

The Scraggy looked up to Faye, "Thanks a lot, Guildmaster Faye! I'll be sure to visit Ilia soon." He said. 'You don't know how much I need this.'

The Scraggy bade the Meganium a farewell before heading out the room, both relieved and overjoyed that he could now call himself an explorer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Solo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Solo.   Going Solo. Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Solo.
Page 1 of 1