Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kishi Goes Solo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:07 am

Kishi looked towards the guildmaster's quarters sadly. She almost got this far with her friends but it didn't work out. She sighed remembering her friends and her eyes sting, she was determined not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:12 am

As Faye returned from one of her routine walks through the guild, she found a Piplup standing in front of the door to her quarters. Realizing, that it seemed to be about to cry, she slowly walked over to her and softly asked:
"Hello there, dearie. My name is Faye. Are you allright? How may I help you?"
Seeing sad Pokémon always depressed the guildmaster herself, who usually wanted nothing more than seeing her friends happy. Thus, she was determined to bring a smile back to that face again.
Back to top Go down

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:14 am

Kishi looked up "oh... I'm here to join the guild, if I can" she said a bit surprised. She hoped shed be accepted, shed been through so much to get here, and didnt want to turn back.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 am

"If you can?", Faye repeated in a surprised tone.
"Of course you can, dearie. Why shouldn't you be able to? I love all my friends, so why should you be any different?"
As she stepped towards her door, opening it with her vines, the guildmaster's quarters were revealed.
Many bookshelves were adorning the back wall of the room, filled with a multitude of books. On another wall, several differently-sized bags were hanging, below them a small, yet sturdy wooden desk. The entire room was filled with many plants, all of them seemingly in perfect condition. The middle of the room contained some chairs and a second desk with many drawers.
"So if you could please enter, we can begin with the signup right away, sweetie. I promise it won't take long at all."
Smiling warmly, the Meganium calmly waited for the Piplup to enter the well-lit room.
Back to top Go down

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 am

"Okay" said Kishi, feeling a lot better. She stepped on and saw the room and was taken back. She wished her friends were here to see this, and she signed sadly at that thought. She knew she couldn't let her feelings get the best of her, she needed to do this.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:33 am

Faye followed the Piplup into the room, closing the door behind her quickly enough not to create too much tension but slowly enough not to cause too much noise. Slowly she walked behind her desk, retrieving a rather large tome from one of the bookshelves and putting it down on the desk, that was standing on a side of the room. Opening the book at a seemingly random page, the guildmaster readied her quill before asking:
"Okay, dearie. First of all I would need your name."
Back to top Go down

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:40 am

"My name? It's Kishi" she said. She was happy that she was being treated so nicely, she didn't expect the guildmaster to be so nice. She sighed she really missed her friends, then she spoke up "I'm sorry I came here alone, I didn't mean to at first"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 am

"There's no need to apologise, my dear.", Faye responded while writing down the name.
"Now...this is often the trickiest part, but don't worry. I'm sure it'll be easy. Have you decided on a team name yet, sweetie? If not, feel free to take your time with this. There's no need to hurry.", the guildmaster explained calmly.
Back to top Go down

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:46 am

"Oh yes I think I have one.... Team Aquarius, is that good?" Kishi said smiling uneasily, hoping the name was okay. She was relieved that it was okay she didn't have her friends, she knew she was going to enjoy the guild.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 am

"Of course it's good, sweetheart. It's a beautiful name indeed.", Faye complimented while again writing down the details.
"So now that the difficult part is over, let's get you your gear.", the Meganium smiled, using her vines to retrieve one of the smaller bags from the wall, handing it over to the recruit.
"This is your Treasure Bag. In it you can store up to 15 items, dearie. At the moment it contains your Wonder Map, your Explorer Badge and a little gift from me. I hope you'll enjoy it.", she explained.

(OOC: The gift is a ribbon in the colour of your choice)
Back to top Go down

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:57 am

"Thanks!" Kishi said smiling, taking the pack. She felt much better now, she'd finally made it. "I promise I won't let you down!" She felt so good she could hug the guildmaster, but she knew she probably shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:02 am

"I'm sure you won't, my dear. After all, you are an epic Rescue Team!
So, we're almost done, sweetie. The last thing left to do is to get you a room."
Stepping out from behind her desk and towards the door again, she opened it for the new recruit, speaking:
"After you, please. I'll show you your room, sweetheart."
Faye had always loved getting to know new friends. And seeing the Piplup so overjoyed made her even happier, causing her smile to reach from one eye to the other.
Back to top Go down

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:40 am

Kishi smiled as she stepped out the door. She hoped she would make some new friends, she may have even just made one now.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:47 am

After a quick tour through the guild, involving brief explanations of the guild's facilities and introductions to the staff as well as any other teams they met, the duo once again reached the same corridor they had started in. This time Faye walked up to another, smaller door and opened it.
Beyond it, a room was to be found, containing a bed, a cupboard, a shelf and a small table.
Gesturing for the team to enter, she explained:
"This is your room. While it might not look like much, you are free to decorate it as you wish. However, you probably won't be here that much anyways, I guess. Most teams are away on missions the entire day and only return here to sleep and store their items, sweetie."
Finally, the Meganium concluded with:
"So, that would have been everything. Welcome to the guild, my dear. If you have any other questions or requests, feel free to ask. If not, I'd suggest for you to get some rest now. Tomorrow will certainly be an exciting day for you."
Back to top Go down

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 am

"Okay! Thanks so much for everything!" Said Kishi. She couldn't hold her joy and hugged Faye. "I guess I'll get some rest now!" Kishi then happily ran into her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kishi Goes Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishi Goes Solo   Kishi Goes Solo Empty

Back to top Go down

Kishi Goes Solo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next