Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Solo is the best way to go.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Solo is the best way to go. Empty
PostSubject: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:34 am

Crash walked through the doors of the guild, having just gone through the security. They had asked what kind of pokemon he was, of course he was a Tyrogue! His footprints weren't that uncommon, were they? When he looked around, he wasn't that impressed, it was a small room with a ladder leading down. When he climbed down the ladder, he was greeted by all kinds of different pokemon, all friendly and happy. "This place seems nice! I wonder where the guildmaster is though..." He looked around, trying to find the leader, so he could register as a team...well, not really a team, since he was the only one.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:57 am

Faye the Meganium was just taking a walk through the guild as she saw a Pokémon she hadn't seen here before.
Smiling softly, she walked up to it and greeted:
"Hello, dearie. I am Faye. Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:07 am

Crash looked at the huge dinosaur-like pokemon, with a flower decorating her neck. "Actually, yes there is! Do you know the guildmaster? I'm looking for him or her, because I wanted to make a team, well, not really a team, exactly. I'm alone, so I don't know if I can even do this." He tried for a smile, but the fact was that he was really nervous, he didn't know if he should even be doing this.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:15 am

The Herb Pokémon let out a small chuckle before answering:
"Yes, I actually do know the guildmaster. She's standing in front of you.
There is no need to be nervous, by the way. And of course you can form a team!", Faye smiled.
"Just follow me to my quarters and I'll sign you up!", she said before slowly walking to her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:19 am

Crash blushed and said, "O-oh! I'm sorry, I didn't realize...well, alright then, let's go!" He was so relieved that he didn't need to have someone else to make a team with him. He was better off on his own, since most other people he tried to team up with had left him. When they got into the guild office, he felt so comfortable he almost fell over on the way in, "O-oops, sorry. It's just so cozy in here..."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:24 am

"Why thank you very much, dearie.", Faye responded while getting a book from one of the shelves and placing it on her desk.
"Now then...first I'll need your name."
Even though she didn't show it, the Meganium was almost as excited as well, happy to have a new potential friend with her in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:29 am

Crash smiled, then told her proudly, "My name? I'm Crash the Tyrogue!" He gave a thumbs up to the Meganium, smiling. He was satisfied by the smile of Faye's lips, seeing that he had made a new friend. "I'm gonna be the one to surpass even Arceus's skill!" He grinned, he never felt so cocky in his life, but at the moment, he was the leader. He was the master of his own fate, right here, right now.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 am

"Keep on training and one day you certainly will be.", Faye chuckled as she wrote down Crash's name into her book.
"Now...have you decided on a team name yet?"
Faye was intrigued. Had he already thought of a name or would he be one of the Pokémon to think of one after entering her quarters? She would soon find out.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:36 am

Crash stumbled, "Uh...team name?" He hadn't actually thought of one. He didn't have some amazing backstory that would lead to him picking a specific name that reflected it. Nor did he have a name that would suit his abilities or skills well, being a solo team. "Uh...I don't really know, actually...give me a second to come up with one." He sat cross-legged and thought for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:43 am

"It's no problem at all, sweetie. That happens all the time." Just think as much as you need. I'm sure you'll come up with something great.", the Guildmaster said while patiently standing behind her desk, waiting for the new recruit to have an idea.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:48 am

Crash kept thinking, "What would be a good name...I intend to get other members later, so it shouldn't just be about me..." He thought about it, he was trying to make a great team, something with the power of some large nation. An army, even, "I got it! Is Team Rome taken?" He liked the sound of it, a large and powerful nation, and greats armies! "That's definitely the kind of team I want to make."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:55 am

"A wonderful idea!", Faye chimed.
"And it hasn't been taken yet. Just one second..."
After having written down the Tyrogue's name, species and team name, Faye took one of the multiple bags hanging on one wall of her quarters off of its hook and handed it over to Crash.
"This is your Treasure Bag.", she began to explain.
"It contains a Wonder Map, your Explorer Badge and also a little something from me. Now...there's only one thing left to do. You need a room. Just follow me, I'll show it to you.", Faye smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:05 am

Crash grinned widely, "Thanks! This is awesome, I can't believe I'm finally on a team!" He tightened the bandanna around his arm, then took the box, "A little surprise?" He pulled out a small red ribbon. He looked at it, then at Faye, "Uh...thanks!" He gave a smile that looked genuine, but on the inside he was thinking, 'A BOW? I'M NOT A GIRL!' He put it back in and pulled out the explorer's badge, it gleamed and showed his reflection. Last he pulled out the Wonder Map, and opened it up, "This can show me anywhere I need to go! This is amazing! Wait, I get my own room?!" He followed Faye out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:08 am

After a quick tour through the guild, the two of them arrived at the sleeping quarters again.
Faye opened a door, gesturing for the Tyrogue to come and look inside.
"This is your room. Feel free to decorate it with anything of your liking, although you'll probably only be sleeping here. If you get another member, you'll get a larger room of course.
So...is there anything else you need, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:13 am

Crash was busy looking at the amazing guild, everything was perfect, better than he imagined it! "How did you guys even make this place? It's amazing!" He walked inside his room, then noticed that Faye asked him a question, "Not really, I'm good for now. I'll come to you if I have and questions though!" He quickly pulled out a picture of his family, then stuck it onto the wall near his bed. He sighed, "I'll make you proud someday..." He then turned around and blushed, "F-faye! I didn't know you were still standing there..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo is the best way to go.   Solo is the best way to go. Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo is the best way to go.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next