Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Evan walked on a small island a bit southeast of Skyloft, thinking. "What to do?" He liked this island, it wasn't a very active one and nearly no one knew about it but some of his friends. It was more peaceful than Skyloft.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:09 am

Well this won't be good. If only I decided to train to be a diplomat. "Adri... I can understand your pain. It happens to everyone where friends have a bit of a "break up." Plus it ended up harming your loft wing, but blocking everyone out from your world won't make anything go away. It'll make it worse." Evan took a step towards Adri. "So I'm gonna need you to try and make up with Eli before this escalates." Evan looked at Eli landing on the island. "Adri.. Go on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:52 am

[ The site decided not to inform me of replies and I thought it was still Mex's turn. ;--; ]

Adri did not say a word, simply scowling yet again as Elial seemed to drop something off, and Adrianna didn't seem to hear her. So much for being sure nobody was coming! The knight in training simply stood up and got more water, doing her best to block out Evan's voice. When he was done and Elial had left, she was softly rubbing more water on the bird's skin and all. She had been unsuccessful in ignoring the boy, and heard every word he said. The reckless girl didn't say anything and looked at Evan.

"Last time I checked," she retorted, still having the urge to slap him silly, "you helped Eli in takin' me away from the Surface!" Adri sighed. She studied the boy with narrowed eyes, as if considering. The girl only now noticed the medicine Elial had gave her at the corner of her eye, and her gaze turned towards that. She didn't move, trying to calm any anger inside her. It worked after a few moments just like it did earlier - the wind blowing past her, the quiet sounds of the nearby lake / pond, and simply the greatness of being outdoors. Another sigh escaped Adrianna's mouth. "I don't need to apologize now." she muttered, "I'll do it later." The knight in training stood up, and walked over to Evan, face blank. "I need to think. Bye." she said flatly, gently pushing the boy towards the end of the floating island. Then she shoved him to his doom The girl hoped Evan would leave without a word ; she needed some time alone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:59 am

Elial went back to the academy and began checking her list of supplies for the trip. Rations, red and green potions, medical suplies, spare equipment... she was so worried about Adrianna that her loftwing made her jump as her gently nipped her. "H-hey now! What was that for?!" The loftwing looked at Elial with a meaningful look in his eye and Elial sighed. "I know, stop worrying. I just... I really messed up." The avian pick up a pendant, tossing it for Elial to catch. One of those dorky half heart friendship magnets. Adrianna had the other half. "You know... you are right. I just gotta believe this will work out. Thanks boy. When we get back, you are getting that special fish you love." The loftwing sent out a cheering call and Elial giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Evan looked at Adri and sighed. "Answer me this at least, are you still going to go on the trip with us? Well I'm not very sure if Eli herself is going, but after what happened last night, I would figure you would still go. I don't really want to be the only one down there." Evan said. "But if you want me to, I'll leave to Skyloft."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 pm

She thought for a moment before replying. "I guess." she said weakly. Adrianna preferably wanted to go alone, to see the wondrous sights all by herself and to herself. But she had said she was going to go with them, and Adri had to keep her word. Forcing a smile, she walked over to Evan. "I would love that, thank you." Sticking her tongue out playfully, she gently pushed the boy off the island.

Oblivious to the fact that she might have made the risk of breaking Evan's arm, the knight in training trudged back to her bird and cuddled close. The Loftwing let out a small cry, as if speaking to its human friend. "Yes, we're going," the girl said, seemingly understanding her bird, "I have to, sort of." Sighing, Adri shifted herself into a more comfortable position underneath the refreshing shade of the tree they were under. She stared at the soft blue color of the sky, silent.

"I bet I'm the reason for this problem, too.." she murmured, closing her eyes. She stayed like that, resting, refusing to wake up until much later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6