Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Evan walked on a small island a bit southeast of Skyloft, thinking. "What to do?" He liked this island, it wasn't a very active one and nearly no one knew about it but some of his friends. It was more peaceful than Skyloft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Adrianna was in main Skyloft. Well.. sort of. The girl and her Loftwing were flying high in the sky, showing no signs of stopping. Adri was laughing as the wind blew in her black hair, even though it almost knocked her off. "Hey now, don't leave without me!" The girl clung onto her best friend happily, and the Loftwing slightly smiled, but then caught sight of something. It squawked, coming to a halt. "Huh?" Adri sat herself up, fixing her gloves. The Loftwing nodded it's head in the direction.

Adrianna spotted a boy standing alone on a smaller - much smaller - island. "Weird," she mumbled. Adri decided to head towards the boy, her curiosity getting the best of her yet again. Yes, she knew of the phrase "Curiosity killed the cat," but for now she just wanted to see what he was up to. Her best friend began flight once more, and in no time at all, Adri found herself at the boy's location. "Hey there!" Adri smiled in a friendly-like manner. "What're you doing out here? Where's your Loftwing?"

Last edited by 32Melody on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Elial was on main Skyloft and treating a bruise her bird had gotten earlier, scolding him as she did. "If you weren't showing off and focusing on the female loftwings, you wouldn't be hurt you big idiot." The loftwing squawked as if protesting, bur Elial looked so stern he looked away guiltily. "Thats right, next time pay attention to where you fly." Elial finished applying gel to the bruise and sighed. "Take it easy for now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:05 pm

"Oh my Loftwing? Most likely flying around somewhere. I'm Evan" He put his hand out. "I usually stay around this island. Quiet enough for me to think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Adri grinned, then hopped off her Loftwing. She glanced at her bird, who nodded. Her best friend was quite protective of her and made sure she didn't make friends with the wrong people, despite how much she wanted to. "Adrianna. Call me Adri," The girl shook his hand, then looked around at the small island. "I get how it's quiet here," Adri ruffled her Loftwing's head, then turned back to Evan and smiled, "I don't usually think, I tend to just jump in," Adri laughs. Her eyes brighten as she gets an idea. "Hey, how 'bout you and I race? In the sky with our Loftwings, of course. Flying always eases my nerves," Adrianna grins with a look that says course-we-know-I'm-gonna-win-though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Elial took out some binoculars and started looking for around the sky at the smaller islands, spotting the other two eventually. "Isn't that Adrianna? She graduated with me. I think she was the one who never listened to rules... what is she doing?" With a sigh, Elial turned to her loftwing. "Lets check it out and make sure she isn't causing trouble." Elial mounted and took off, flying the standard academy way and following all the rules.

Once landed, she got off and crossed her arms. "Adrianna, are you causing trouble? I swear, how someone as foolish as you graduated I'll never know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Evan looked at Elial and thought for a minute. "I guess you are Elial. Heard of you. I'm Evan. Adri and I were just about to race. She isn't causing too much trouble, besides alerting the sky to my peaceful island." Evan looked back at Adri. "Yeah I'd love to race by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Adri was ready to take off for a head start before Evan when he agreed. "Awesome! I bet-" Adrianna was cut off when somebody called out her name. When she turned, she saw her old friend Elial flying towards them. Her face brightened some more ( if it got any happier she could light up all of Skyloft ) and she waved as they got closer, grinning as her hair gently flew in the wind. Although mischievous, Adri graduated with a good grade overall. She did study and followed the rules - mostly. Adrianna was close to getting in trouble when she pulled a prank on one of the teachers and was discovered.

But that's besides the point. "Hey, Eli! How've you been?" The girl was fully aware that the name was Elial and not Eli, but she prefered to call her that. Adri playfully pouted. "I told you, you're supposed to call me Adri. Adrianna is too formal," she grinned, putting off the I'm-pretending-to-be-mad act. "It was that one time, Eli! Just once! It was really funny too. Plus, Evan here is proof I didn't do anything!" The girl laughs brightly as she remembers the time. Adrianna paused, then grinned. "Wanna race with us? It'll be fun!" Adri truly believed in the phrase "The more, the merrier.".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Elial sighed a bit. Though opposites, the two girls were friends. Adrianna got on her nerves at times, but she meant well. When invited to race, Elial shook her head. "I would, but somebody tried showboating to some lady friends and is a little bruised at his wings." Elial's loftwing was suddenly interested in the clouds off in the distance, clearly embarassed. "But anyway, didn't you wanna get sword practice in today? You were gonna face me I believe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:04 am

Evan realized he wasn't part of this conversation and decided to call his Loftwing. "Well I'm gonna practice flying a bit while you two "chat". See you in the skies." Evan got on his loftwing and took off. practicing for that race that will happen soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:13 am

Adri laughed, but not in a mean way. "I can see that it didn't end well," Adri smiled at the Loftwing. Her own Loftwing curiously stared at the one across it, obviously deciding if the pair were okay to be around as well. Adri nodded at Evan telling him she'd be on her way and "not to get a head start!". She turned back to her friend and smiled, but her face fell when she heard her question, and she groaned. "Oh no, are you saying I missed practice today? I love training! I meant to go, honest." Adri looks just as guilty as Eli's bird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:26 am

Elial sighed and shrugged. "Its okay, I scheduled the training area for later. We can train then." Reaching in her pouch, Elial took out an glass bottle with dark purple potion in it. "By the way, I made this potion myself. Focuses your mind, your reflexes mostly. At least it should. You promised to try my next experiment remember? I used surface plants to make it." After handing it over, Elial mounted her loftwing again. "Now go have your race. I'm sure you are eager to get on with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:29 am

(Melody, you should get on the Chatbox) Evan was looking around while flying, maybe any islands people haven't seen yet. Doesn't seem like anything new. But if you don't look often, you won't find any. He hoped they were almost done on that one island. until then he flew around it. Practicing different moves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:15 am

[ I am on, haha. ]

Adri sighed, relieved. She loved to train, and with Eli no less. "Good," she said, grinning, "I can't promise I'll let you win though!" she laughs. Adri looked at the potion. "Argh, alright. A deal is a deal," the girl smiled slightly and took the potion. "If I die because this doesn't work, you'll host my funeral!" Adri then took the bottle without hesitation and drank it. She felt a little weird drinking a potion, but she trusted Eli.

Then she nodded. "Don't go just yet, Eli! Stay and watch, 'kay? You can be the referee." Adrianna grinned and hopped onto her Loftwing. "Hey, Evan!!" she called, waving at Eli, then at Evan. She flew quickly towards him, then out of her hat, pulled out some goggles. She grinned at him. "You ready?" she set her goggles on and smiled devilishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:29 am

Elial rolled her eyes and shrugged. "I suppose I can play referee for you guys. C'mon boy. Easy though." Her loftwing took off and reached the center of two floating rocks, flapping to hover in place. "This can be the starting line." Elial looked out and pointed to an island with a waterfall/pond. "You go around that island and come back here. Take any route you like. No foul play, no attacking... and no stink bombs Adrianna!" Elial remembered her last prank from Adrianna. Took a week to smell right. "On your marks, get set...GO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next