Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Becoming a Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Becoming a Team Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Team   Becoming a Team EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:45 am

Continued from What The Flyers Found

Mimic the Ditto turned to her soon-to-be traveling partner with a look of pondering on her face. She rubbed her chin, or rather, the place where there'd be a chin. If she had one.

"Hmm..." she thought aloud. "It has to be a good team name that can account for the both of us. You're a Chingling, and I'm a Ditto.... What you do best is sing and make music, and I, well, I'm good at being anything but myself." Mimic wracked her brain, trying to think of something.

Let's see, singing Chingling and transforming Ditto.... Team Ditty, maybe? As in, Ditto is me, and a ditty is a type of song... no wait, that's just silly. I have to at least think of something that doesn't sound ridiculous, Sylvia is counting on me! Better improvise... W-wait! That's it!

Mimic smiled. "How about Team Improv? Since it applies to your improvisation of music, and my improvisation of transforming...."
Back to top Go down

Becoming a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Team   Becoming a Team EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 am

Sylvia nodded as Mimic described their natural traits. "Indeed, but I couldn't come up with a very good name." She was still rather frustrated at her sudden lack in creativity. She however quickly changed disposition when Mimic suggested Team Improv as their name. "Team Improv? Oh my, yes. That is a fantastic name. Very fitting."

Sylvia could feel her excitement building, though she kept her usual collected demeanor. We have a name an everything. This is actually happening!

"Shall we get acquainted with the guildmaster now? I'm quite sure that is the next step, now that we have a name all our own." She walked into the guild headquarters, looking about for any signs of where the guildmaster would be located.
Back to top Go down

Becoming a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Team   Becoming a Team EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Mimic smiled and nodded, sharing Sylvia's feelings of happiness and excitement.

"Yes, I do believe we'll need to meet the Guildmaster next. I wonder where they could be?" Mimic glanced around the headquarters, noting the sleeping chambers and the kitchen, among other things. They really could use some signs in here for newbies... she thought.

Glancing at Sylvia, Mimic asked, "Why don't we ask for some directions?"

Noticing a very small Pokemon by the bulletin boards, she started to approach, but then quickly remembered her appearance. Surely no one else would be as comfortable with it as Sylvia was. And, this Pokemon looked rather shy and timid as it was, Mimic didn't want to scare him further. Concentrating, Mimic Transformed into a Rattata. She thought it fitting since it was purple so as to match her color, and it was pretty small, so as not to intimidate the little guy.
Back to top Go down

Becoming a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Team   Becoming a Team EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 am

Sylvia too noticed the lack of direction. But she also knew there wouldn't be any guiding signs in a dungeon.

"You go talk to them, I'll wait here for you, and see if I can figure it out for myself." Sylvia rocked back and forth on her feet, seeing if she could identify anyone in authority. "Well this might be a bad omen, if we can't even find who to sign up with."

Sylvia laughed a bit at the situation, it was rather silly. Then she noticed a room where some lower level pokemon were entering, all looking quite nervous. It didn't take long for her to put two and two together. "I'll wait for Mimic."
Back to top Go down

Becoming a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Team   Becoming a Team EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:52 am

Mimic, in her Rattata form, approached the little Pokemon. She stepped with purpose, making enough noise to be heard so as to not startle it. Too late. Mimic's steps alerted the small fellow and he ran off instantly. Sigh...

Mimic de-morphed back to her usual self, and noticed Sylvia gazing off into the distance, watching two very young, very nervous Pokemon. Ah, that must be it.

Mimic slid over to the Chingling. "Looks like you found the right place, Sylvia!" she cheered, chuckling a bit at the new recruits' faces. Gulp. I hope I wouldn't look so much like a Deerling in headlights when it's our turn.. Or... Mimic shuddered. Why was that little Pokemon so scared and upset? Maybe he got denied as a team! I hope we stand a chance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Becoming a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Team   Becoming a Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Team
Page 1 of 1