Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! Empty
PostSubject: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 am

Shawn had just finished his trek to rainfront town. He saw a depression in the land and walked over to it. He saw a sunny beach over looking the vast ocean. It was early in the morning, and he was supposed to meet jacky and the new recruits here. He walked up to just before the tidal line and sat down, looking at the sun rising in the morning. This was what made it all worth the trouble and turmoil. To discover places like this, meet new people, forge new friendships. He recalled what his foster mother told him before he left...

"Shawn, you be careful out there! There are many dangers in the world, things we don't know about. Sometimes, it's just better to not know something!" His monferno mother said to shawn on the day he was leaving. He couldn't believe she was STILL trying to talk him out of it. Albeit, this was a little more passive aggressive than usual. "Yes, of course i know that. You should know most of all that i will be able to handle myself. I won't give up a life of adventure, and freedom for anything! Bye!" Shawn shouted conclusively to his mother. Just as he was walking out the door, his mother said something that caught his attention.

"I remember when your father and I thought so too, but now our lives are here. You will always continue to explore and travel, making new discoveries. You will find things noone has ever known about until it becomes a routine. But then one day, you'll run out of things to explore. You will return home and do nothing, but listen to the whistling of wind blowing over grass, watch the sun rise and fall to the end of your days. Then you will realize, having a mate, being able to relax, idle chit chat with your friends, even creating and raising new life. These were the jewels of your life. So go, live your life, but remember, i'll be here for when you return home. Shawn.... Please be safe."

Shawn was stunned into silence, and for the first time in his life, couldn't think of a response other than."...I will. I promise, and i never break a promise." Shawn replied. He then exited the den of his foster family. He looked back briefly. He then nodded and looked at the road, determination burning in his eyes as he for the first time, truly LIVES his life.

Shawn remembered nearly every detail of it."...I promise...." He then let out a deep sigh and watched the ocean, waiting for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:38 pm

After a long-time fly, jacky made it up to the beach. There, he noticed his partner, Shawn and therefore landed next to him "here I am!" he said enthusiastically, urge to explore again with his team.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Shawn turned around when he heard Jacky land down beside him. "Yeah, ever since mellow and clive disappeared, we havent been exploring as a team much. It's time to get back into the game, starting with an outlaw job we found. Just gotta wait for the new recruits." Shawn said to jacky. He sat back down and stared at the ocean deep in thought.(seriously, we havent been doing team exploration as much recently. I heard rumors that the admins are making new places. We also are going to have a full team again if star ever posts here. He's been on and off a lot lately.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Jacky noticed the lack of energy on Shawn`s face "partner...anything the matter?" He wondered as he pat his back with his wing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 am

As Shawn and Jacky were having their conversation, Danny was walking home from the shop. He saw the two, and assumed that Shawn was in some sort of danger. He remembered his mother's words, "No matter who, what, when, or why, help others in need." Danny slowly walked up to the two and asked" I-is there something th-the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Shawn saw the worry on their faces and let out a sigh."no, nothings worng, just a little bit nastalgic. If star doesnt get here soon we will need a different member on our team." Shawn said, but his foster mothers words stuck with him. He knew she had experience as an explorer and should follow her advice. He planned to follow it tomthe end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Jacky saw for the first time Shawn in such a mood. He was pretty surprised but all he could afford to do now was to try to cheer up his partner "hey, I don't think that's a reason to be like that." then jacky glanced at the other Pokemon "hello there. I am jacky" he said and gave his wing to shake... hand and wing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:49 pm

"W-well...I guess I c-could be on your team..." Danny suggested, remembering that his father always told him that he should go out and explore the world. "I'd just h-have to ask my parents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:47 am

"hmmm?" Jacky was quiet surprised to hear such a suggestion "I... I don't know. What do you think , Shawn?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Shawn just shrugged indifferently."sure, i think its fine, just make sure you take care of everything before you leave home. No regrets, remember that." Shawn said to them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 pm

(gerald's char hasn't been approved yet. We can't have him in the team)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!   Team bodark! The rebirth of a team! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team bodark! The rebirth of a team!
Page 1 of 1