Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really enjoyed this forum game so I'm starting up a sequel to it. I'll quote 9kirby99's post on the original topic.

Quote :
I got this game from another forum, and it's really fun. Here's how it goes:

Basically, in each post, You replace something with another thing. Then the next poster reacts.But it has to be a not boring reaction, okay? Keep it creative.

Examples:

Poster 1:

I replace your nose with your feet and visa-versa.

Poster 2:

Now my Feet smell and my nose runs.

I replace your parents with link and zelda.

Poster 3:

Great. Now some evil person kidnaps my mother all the time, and my father has to go and save her.

I replace the next poster with milk.

And so on.

I'll start us off.
-------------------

I replace your body with a Charizard body.

I am the wind beneath your wings. Remember that. I will be here for you, in thick and thin, in good times and bad. I will never let you be lonely. Ever. ~ Speedy Pride, my MLP oc, and myself.

Character records

My characters:

I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 Charmander -Jeff the Charmander
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:15 pm

I replace candy with kitkats

DICE REMINDER:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 am

Kit Kats are candy, and you have therefore caused a paradox. You fool...

I replace the ceiling with a wiimote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:39 am

Yay! now I can shake the ceiling and have an excuse!

I replace Easter with Hannukah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:55 am

Jews are now all like "WTF!?" and Christians/Catholics are also all like "WTF!?". Good job.

I replace the ink in every single pen in the world with water.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Now there's wet paper everywhere and nobody can write things down anymore, until they realize pencils are unaffected.

I replace your plumber with Luigi.

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 pm

now my plumber kill turtles and mushrooms in spare time! and he wears green!

I replace chuck Norris with pichu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:33 am

The world's crime rate has gone up by 217%, people are frequently depressed that there is no one kick-a** enough to look up to, Chuck Norris jokes are now replaced with various Pokémon jokes, and people all over the world now wear Pichu shirts. Yay.

I replace Altoids with Mentos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!   I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I replace ______ with ______: THE SEQUEL!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Forum Games-
Jump to: