Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello: The sequel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

Hello: The sequel Empty
PostSubject: Hello: The sequel   Hello: The sequel EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:12 am

Hey there! I'm not new to the site, but it's been years since I've last posted on here, and most of the users on here now are people I've never met. So I thought I'd introduce myself again.

I'm LanceTheDragon. Those who have been on here when I was active long ago know me as Riolu. I also go by LanceTheRiolu on Discord, so maybe we have met in the Discord server, and I just don't remember you. Anyways, I have been thinking of returning for a long time now, and now I'm finally here. I'm honestly a bit excited to be RPing here again, and excited to see all of the new characters you guys have.

I'm very friendly, so if any of you wish to talk more or ask any questions, let me know. It's very nice to be back.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

PostSubject: Re: Hello: The sequel   Hello: The sequel EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:40 am

Hey there, welcome back! Nice to meet you. c: I'm Venusian, both here and on the discord server. I'm still relatively new myself, so we haven't met before, but maybe I'll see you around sometime. I hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Hello: The sequel   Hello: The sequel EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:59 am

So glad to hear from you again Lance!! I can't wait to hear about your character plans!
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

PostSubject: Re: Hello: The sequel   Hello: The sequel EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:10 am

Nice, the old and the new are growing closer together with every new or returning user! I'm PowarTheTorterra here, but I shipped myself with Passion Tea on Discord as one of the last surviving signs of a naming trend that included "Peppermint Hot Chocolate Solilo" and "PrimordialPrim's Cold Cappucino". I read two of your pieces from the Library, and am excited to see that you've returned. Maybe if all goes well I can enter a thread with you to help Powar the Turtwig reach Level 6 and beyond!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Hello: The sequel   Hello: The sequel EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 2:34 am

Welcome back to the site! It'll be weird getting used to calling you something other than Riolu but Lance is also a good nickname haha. I'm excited to see your new character and I'd be happy to RP with you if you're ever looking for threads since I had fun RPing with you back when you were last on the site! c:

(I can sometimes be a little bit of a slow poster though |D)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello: The sequel   Hello: The sequel Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello: The sequel
Page 1 of 1