Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A More Adventurous Trip Back

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

George stood at the entrance of the cave waiting for Acro to catch back up. "Come on Acro!" George yelled over.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:24 am

"Yeah I'm ready." George said while standing up. "So I guess it shouldn't be too far. We're about halfway there if my memory serves me right."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 am

"Being a rescuer and explorer is difficult." Acro commented, trying to start up a conversation, "The pokemon in the wild like this can be really tough, like that golbat." He moaned in complaint when he stepped in a water puddle that was fairly deep and making his belly wet. "Which is your best adventure so far?" he asked, "Even though we haven't been on many adventures." He looked ahead into the darkness, he hoped they were as close as George said, and not lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:09 pm

"Well maybe the mission with Squirtle. He made a bad choice and we helped him with it. Plus it wasn't as long as our other one..." George said while sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:03 am

"True that." Acro chuckled. He stepped in another puddle of water and huffed in annoyance. The water had been slightly deeper and had made his leg disappear into the ground. He pulled his leg out of the puddle and shook it in a attempt to throw off the water droplets. He turned to George, "Why does this place have to be so full of puddles?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 am

"It is a cave, plus it's by RAINfront town. Acro are you afraid of water or something?" George chuckled at the thought. But then again they both may have their own secrets. Acro most likely wasn't, it most likely annoys him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:17 am

"You know very well that I don't like water. After all, you pulled me into a lake full of it!" Acro shook his leg once more and sighed, "At least none of my feathers are wet, that would have been a huge annoyance." he laughed slightly at his own complaints. How pathetic he must sound, 'Ah well, not like I care.' he thought. He took a step forward and stepped on something, again. He cried out and leaped backwards. He crawled forward and investigated the item.

This dice is not existing.

((Be good to me dice, please...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 am

"You know very well it was a pond, not a lake. Plus I pulled you in the shallow end." George looked at what Acro stepped on. "Woah! Acro be more careful... You could broken this escape orb!" George picked it up carefully and handed it to Acro. "At least with that the whole team escapes."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:36 am

"Yeah, we could use this when we get into a tight spot. This takes us back to Grassveil right? We should try and save it for emergencies." Acro tucked the orb away and began walking forward, "C'mon! At the rate we're going we'll be there in the next century!" Acro laughed. His tail smacked a pebble into a rock making a loud clacking noise, Acro jumped at the sound and became frustrated with himself for being scared of such a small thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:39 am

"You do know I'm faster right? Even if I wasn't I have a better agility." George said while rushing ahead and avoiding a boulder with ease while maintaining speed.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:56 am

"George I don't think that's a good ide...he's gone." Acro sighed as George turned into a spec in the distance. Since it was dark, they were unable to see where they were going and pokemon might be waiting to ambush them. Acro walked along at a normal pace, hoping George stopped to wait for him. They also needed to save energy so they wouldn't burn it all in one sprint.

A pokemon was peacefully sleeping when an orange figure flashed past it. It woke and angrily gave chase, catching up quickly.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:32 am

George looked at the sleeping Geodude as he passed. "I remember you..." George said noticing a scar he and his brother caused. George knew he awoke. "Come on!" George said as he jumped at a boulder then bounced back hitting the Geodude with an aqua tail.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:37 am

Acro kept walking until he heard the sounds of battle ahead. He broke into a run only to trip over a rock. He pulled himself up and began to run again, stumbling every now and then. The ground shook and threw him off his feet, he wasn't injured so he got up and continued to dash the way his partner went, "He sure ran a long way..." he huffed.

The Geodude managed to dodge, it used magnitude, making the whole cave shake and rocks fall from the ceiling all around George. The Geodude seemed to have smartened up since it's last battle with the buizel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:43 am

The Geodude wasn't the only one who got smarter. George dodged the falling debris using his weasel like agility. George ran up and used another aqua tail. A hit, but just barely hitting. The Geodude went for a tackle next.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:17 am

Acro finally arrived in time to use steel wing on the geodude. The geodude dodged, it's tackle ruined. It stared for a moment before grabbing rocks and throwing it at them. Acro was hit with a large rock, his tail was now caught under it, "MY TAIL!" he shouted. The geodude ignored the Archen, it used magnitude once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:35 pm

George had a choice, hit the Geodude while he's busy using Magnitude or help Acro out with his tail. George too the first one to get some hits on the Geodude before he cause anymore harm. George used another Aqua Tail and this time it hit. "Sorry Acro! This is a bit more important."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A More Adventurous Trip Back   A More Adventurous Trip Back - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A More Adventurous Trip Back
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next