Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

NIGHT 1: Alex and Radon

Alex walked into the room. As soon as he saw the beds, he had an overwhelming urge to flop right on one and fall asleep...but he couldn't yet. He sat down on one and faced Radon.

"Radon...the thing I want to talk to you about is that I've noticed something about you...you're not in trouble, but...we ralts can sense other pokemon's feelings. I noticed that when we entered the guild for the first time, I could sense that you felt...uncomfortable, and you stayed outside by the door.. And later, when we were talking about the sleeping arrangements, you were gritting your teeth and I felt you felt even worse than before...is there something wrong, Radon?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Alex smiled at Radon, but that definately did not match what he was thinking. When Radon was talking...he seemed to feel the most nervous he had so far. And what he said...Radon was hding something deep, and Alex knew it. He would have to talk to the other teamates while Radon wasn't around. They would want to know.

"So, Radon. Any jobs you would prefer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:16 am

Radon continued scanning the outlaw board.
He pointed at one that was titled "My friend got hurt!".
"That one looks easy enough.". Rank F, he figured they should start with easy ones before they work their way up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Alex nodded. He understood what Radon meant by "easy enough". They might not want to start too hard... "We could do that. We should let the others pick which one they want to do. I wonder why they're sleeping so late..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:48 am

(ooc: Maybe it's because we didnt know we were supposed to be awake! ;))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:58 am

Radon nodded. "Okay.". He skimmed the outlaw board again. Maybe someday he'd be able to take on those A rank jobs. Or maybe even higher... But for now.
"Yeah...". He murmured.
After a minute he turned back towards the ralts.
"Hey Alex...". He scratched the back of his head.
"I'm gonna take a walk around town for a little bit, if you don't mind. I gotta walk off the sleepiness and...". He was about to say think, sort out some stuff in his head, but instead he said...
"a-and stuff".
He looked over towards the entrance of the guild.

OoC: Thought it might give you the opportunity to talk to the others ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Alex nodded. He could tell Radon needed some time to himself. That was fine. He needed to check on the others, anyway. Alex went over to their other room and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3