Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B Empty
PostSubject: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Rupin walked into the room. Gazing upon the beds, he slowly made his way over, settling himself down gently. He looked to Oliver. "Have a seat. I would like to talk with you." He motioned towards the other bed. "And no, you're not in trouble or anything. I would just like to know you better."

He lay there, waiting casually for him to take a seat. "All settled? I'm going to shoot these questions all at once, okay? One. Why did you want to join this team? Two. I would like you to tell me a little bit about your past. You don't have to tell me everything, just what you feel comfortable with. Three. What do you plan on doing? What are your dreams?" He waited. He was very patient with these kinds of matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Oliver sat on the other bed, still excited. However, his smile vanished when Rupin asked the questions. "Uhh... I just..." The Cubone muttered, looking down. "My mom... She died... And I want to be the best I can be... to make my mother proud..." Oliver was crying at this point, and it made it very hard to talk clearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 am

He smiled gently. "Hey, its ok. I'm sure you mother is proud of you already." He patted him gently on the shoulder. "Why, think of how many pokemon havn't had the chance to join a guild because of circumstances. Maybe they were scared. But you took the leap. And now you need to be strong. I'll be strong with you. But I cant be strong for you." He looked at the cubone and saw a rapid mix of emotions. "If you want to ask me any questions yourself, go ahead, I'm wide open."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Oliver looked at the ground. "I... I don't know..." he said quietly.

(OOC: Sorry bout the lack of posting. Couldn't think of anything. And still can't think of anything.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Well, you just think on that. I'll be here, and so will Alex. We'll be here to help you. Anyway, lets go to sleep. We have a big day ahead.

(Ish ok, writers block sucks. We'll just have to wait till l8r)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:16 pm

"Alright. Good night, Rupin." Oliver said before laying down on his bed. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:21 pm

In the morning, It was pretty late and the others still hadn't shown themselves. He decided to check on them, so Alex walked over to the team's other room and knocked on the door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:10 am

Oliver woke up, rubbing his eyes. Today's the big day! he thought. The Cubone got up and ran to the door, opening it. "Good morning, Alex!" he greeted the Ralts cheerfully, "Did you sleep well? What did you dream about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Alex walked in. He paused, wondering how to respond. Should he tell the others about what happened last night...? No. That would be wrong. He doubted Radon would like that if he knew...he decided to lie.

"Oh, you know, today. But that's besides the point. I need to talk with you two. It's about Radon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Oliver blinked. About Radon? he thought. Last night, he saw the Riolu grit his teeth when it was announced that the team would be sharing rooms. The Cubone started to worry that Radon would leave the team, but then he quickly threw the thought aside. No, Radon would never do that to us! The Cubone coughed, and looked at Alex. "What about Radon?" he finally asked with a tone of worry in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:51 am

"I'm sure it's not a real big deal." Rupin had already gotten up and trotted over to the door. "We all have baggage. He'll share his when he is ready. As will you, Alex. At least, I hope so." He eyed the Ralts with a smirk. "Just kidding. Please continue"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:54 pm

"Um...anyway, you guys know how ralts can sense people's feelings? Well...I think Radon is having trouble with other pokemon. He lied when I confronted him with it, and I've decided not to pressure him about it for now. But...I think you guys would want to know. I want to help him about it, and you guys might be able to help him...tonight, after our job, I want one of you to talk with him. But...you can't tell him about this convesation, or that I told you about his problem, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:05 pm

The Cubone nodded, still worried. "Uhh... alright. But what if he quits the team?" Oliver asked. "It's our first day, and I don't want him to leave..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Alex shook his head. "No, if he didn't want to be working with other people, he wouldn't have joined us in the first place. Something is keeping him here...that's why I need one of you to be paired up with him. Any volunteers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Scratching his head, Oliver lowered his gaze. "I don't think I can do it... I might screw up and force him to leave..." The Cubone sat on the floor. "I...I don't want to lose..." He paused. I tried to save her... Oliver thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B Empty

Back to top Go down

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next